Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all very entertaining! My take is Elaine is single again and tagged along. I'd say Sandra was horrified when she found out. I'd be a similar age and size to Sandra and I'd feel self conscious around Elaine. She's an insufferable bleep but she looks fantastic. I hope that was a little dig from Sandra when she said she was going home to her Son. Never thought I'd feel sorry for Sandra 😂
I didn't get the impression that Sandra was upset leaving. I do think she was happy to leave because of Elaine, and the new holiday with just Paul, 'destination unknown' was definitely a dig. Paul is not in a relationship with Sandra so he can do what he likes. Still bad form though.

Reactions: 4
I liked when Sandra said destination unknown so no one call follow us 🤣🤣. Thats was such a good dig. All Elaine does is complain Jesus the boat trip took it out of her 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So weird shes just gone home after a few days, like who goes to Sorrento for a couple of days??? WTF like

Reactions: 1
So weird shes just gone home after a few days, like who goes to Sorrento for a couple of days??? WTF like
My take is her and Paul booked to do a few days Sunday to Wednesday then Elaine decided to tag along but booked to stay longer she then worked on Paul to stay original till Thursday but they both changed to Sunday so he’s has the extra expense of changing his flight and four more hotel nights. Considering Sandra drove them to Shannon I hope she tells him to eff off if he rings her to collect him!

I did four days when I went but crammed a lot in
---
He’ll snot himself in Pompeii if he’s wearing flip flops

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No doubt shes picking him up from airport sunday AND minding his mutts for the extra few days. How sad that he has so little going on in life that he can just stay as long as he likes on a whim. That hotel is 300+ quid for the night. Is he going to spend that every night for next 4 days. Bad form letting sandra go home alone. Different if it more than 1 person and she going with a group but they went together he should have some respect. He's an ignorant prick.

Reactions: 6
If sandra is used to standard ‘brits/Irish abroad’ type places she wouldn’t have liked Sorrento maybe. I wouldn’t go after being with work. Give me 10 days in Tenerife or Majorca and I’m buzzing though. But I understand some people would hate that.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Sandra didn’t like the place I get the feeling she doesn’t like being in Elaine’s company or maybe felt extremely uncomfortable and was genuinely glad to go home. She just probably thought it was going to be just her and Paul on the trip.

Reactions: 9
For someone who appears to take no shite, their mother has fairly raised two spoiled brats. Wonder if she was too busy working and just spent money on them.

Reactions: 4
As far as i know they are all adopted and I've met adopted people who look like their adopted parents when I asked about it at the time, I was told if they know the birth parents they try and match the kids with adopted parents with similar looks. This was back in the 80's so I don't know if it still is like that

Reactions: 1
As far as i know they are all adopted and I've met adopted people who look like their adopted parents when I asked about it at the time, I was told if they know the birth parents they try and match the kids with adopted parents with similar looks. This was back in the 80's so I don't know if it still is like that
I was adopted in the 70s and that definitely wasn't the case. My siblings and I looked nothing alike, and didn't resemble my parents in the slightest. I can't imagine that the 80s were any different. There would have been less supply of babies for a start, as the shame of being a single mother wasn't as bad.

Reactions: 2
Achill would be slim pickings for single friends who can drop everything to go on silly adventures with Paul. Sandra is being used. As soon as he had Elaine, he dropped Sandra like a hot potato. She’s fine for Achill, not for anywhere else. Hopefully she realised this as she nose dived into the taxi cab to get to the airport.

Reactions: 15
Achill would be slim pickings for single friends who can drop everything to go on silly adventures with Paul. Sandra is being used. As soon as he had Elaine, he dropped Sandra like a hot potato. She’s fine for Achill, not for anywhere else. Hopefully she realised this as she nose dived into the taxi cab to get to the airport.
Never ever did I see anyone in such a hurry to leave thay they wallop the head off themselves getting into a taxi home . God love her. She was royally screwed over on that holiday! Elaine is a bleep.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.