Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re bang on here. Lainey Painey was used to seeing Paul pay for every one of baby Jason’s meals, but how would he justify paying for Ms. Weaverscrounge’s holiday meals-they’re not a couple?! !
One thing that’s been made clear on this holiday is that Paul is obviously footing the bill for ALL of their 3 meals a day out in restaurants. This Sandra one hasn’t a bean!
One thing I never understood about Jason was Paul appeared to finance his life, but his family appeared to live some life of Reilly. Those two sisters. Then his mum and was that her boyfriend? Sorry this was all prior to tattle for me. Used to blow my mind.

Reactions: 6
One thing I never understood about Jason was Paul appeared to finance his life, but his family appeared to live some life of Reilly. Those two sisters. Then his mum and was that her boyfriend? Sorry this was all prior to tattle for me. Used to blow my mind.
Jason's from money too. But disposable income he relies on whomever will pay his way. Note that when he's alone with his mates hes eating in burger joints. Like paul his parents will always be there to bail him out.

Reactions: 3
Jason's from money too. But disposable income he relies on whomever will pay his way. Note that when he's alone with his mates hes eating in burger joints. Like paul his parents will always be there to bail him out.
That’s what I thought. I just remember them swanning about New York when his young sister went to do work experience. Nepotism at its absolute worst. Then all they Disney holidays. But to look at Jason’s mum and boyfriend, you would think they were a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My wife and I are in Sorrento for a week in September with our 6 and 9 year old. I really have not been enamoured by the place from his videos. I appreciate i didn’t know much about it and we chose there as we have a wedding at some stage but the idea of queues for beaches and how money grabbing it is is really off putting. Even Capri which I’m sure is beautiful was not impressive on the videos today. I’m hoping it’s just his videos.
I went the end of September last year and it was fab not crowded or busy. Pompeii was but we paid extra for a guide so it was much easier also we got the local ferry to capri and back. It’s a beautiful spot you will thoroughly enjoy it don’t mind him it’s not what he expected

Reactions: 2
My wife and I are in Sorrento for a week in September with our 6 and 9 year old. I really have not been enamoured by the place from his videos. I appreciate i didn’t know much about it and we chose there as we have a wedding at some stage but the idea of queues for beaches and how money grabbing it is is really off putting. Even Capri which I’m sure is beautiful was not impressive on the videos today. I’m hoping it’s just his videos.
To be totally honest it’s not really somewhere I would take kids….maybe depends what your previous holidays have been. I went years ago with work and wouldn’t return.

Reactions: 1
So poor Sandra has been dumped and she has to go home on her own as he’s decided to stay until Sunday! That’s a rotten thing to do to her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Elainey Painey pulling rank - she's Paulie's no 1 he will do what she wants not what Sandra wants
Also good call by the person who said Elainey had her own hotel not a hope she would share with Sandra they seem to tolerate each other (if even)

Reactions: 8
I always assumed Jason’s family were travellers. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a shithead move there. It didn't seem like there was much fun, sandra very quiet. Hope she's OK.

Reactions: 3
How did Jasons family become so wealthy, does anyone know? Wasn't his dad a fireman? And the mother (and maybe the stepdad) don't seem to work? They seemed very well off back when we used see their house on Paul's stories, and the Christmas hauls the kids used share used to be insane.

So did Elaine change and now is staying in a hotel on her own as I think they were staying in an air bnb?

It was always the plan for them to stay on, I remember Paul videoing Sandra a week or so ago calling her his PA because she was looking for accommodation for him and Elaine because they were staying an extra few days, he’s just pretending this was a last minute decision for content! 🙄

Reactions: 7
How did Jasons family become so wealthy, does anyone know? Wasn't his dad a fireman? And the mother (and maybe the stepdad) don't seem to work? They seemed very well off back when we used see their house on Paul's stories, and the Christmas hauls the kids used share used to be insane.
This is going to sound awful but his sister was very strange. Some of the stuff she was uploading at 16-17 belonged on onlyfans and Jason actively encouraged it. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a secret sugar baby

Reactions: 13
It was always the plan for them to stay on, I remember Paul videoing Sandra a week or so ago calling her his PA because she was looking for accommodation for him and Elaine because they were staying an extra few days, he’s just pretending this was a last minute decision for content! 🙄
I think she was looking for a hotel by Shannon airport for them

Sandra might cop on to him now. But possibly too used to all the eating out!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.