Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was definitely mentioned here before that Elaine was with a married man for a while.

Reactions: 1
I was adopted in the 70s and that definitely wasn't the case. My siblings and I looked nothing alike, and didn't resemble my parents in the slightest. I can't imagine that the 80s were any different. There would have been less supply of babies for a start, as the shame of being a single mother wasn't as bad.
I can only go by what I was told by the adopted parents. Nurture is also a big part because the child had the same type of personality as well.

Reactions: 1
Look at the moany face on her! Jesus christ she's a bleeping dose.
She’s an awful dose… just goes to show as I always say that you can look perfect but have an awful personality that comes out in miserable look on your face..

Reactions: 5
Imagine leaving Pompeii to charge your phone the notions
Is that why she left??? I haven't had a chance to watch stories since Sandra left earlier
I'm not a fan of hers bit Di feel she was treated very badly on this trip- as I said previously Elaine pulling rank she's his fav.

Reactions: 6
Is that why she left??? I haven't had a chance to watch stories since Sandra left earlier
I'm not a fan of hers bit Di feel she was treated very badly on this trip- as I said previously Elaine pulling rank she's his fav.
Yeah he lost her sounds like for ages and found her charging her phone

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah stop now girls....she did have to walk around for 2 hours in the heat!! It's a shame she didn't stay lost. Please paul do us a favour and refrain from having Elaineypaineyintheholey in your stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elaine just wants to walk around with her arse out to the whole of Italy hoping to snag a rich married man 🤣. Michael Jordan was in capri yesterday she missed out badly there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mods we definitely need an eyeroll reaction/emoji
She's the most selfish diva I've seen on insta in a long time she thinks she is a big celebrity - nothing likeable about her at all

Reactions: 14
He actually sounded annoyed at her. And says as unusual she goes missing. I do wonder is she like the boss of him sometimes. He seems to pander to her a lot. I’ve always thought and not sure why (but linked to other posts tonight about adoption) that Elaine was the only one not adopted. Not sure when exactly but he showed photos of his mother when she was young and linked them to her similarities to Elaine

Reactions: 2
Well he didnt listen to a thing the tour guide said. Those are casts of bodies, plaster was poured into the cavity left by the body to make them. He seems drunk and making up history as he goes along.
Did no one else catch a couple of nights ago at dinner Elaine said "and we're not drinking..." and gave a smirk and a wink to Paul.
Next story was a video of a non alc beer (I thought maybe as a cover for the previous story) and you could see Sandra with a sly smile in the background.

Did no one else catch a couple of nights ago at dinner Elaine said "and we're not drinking..." and gave a smirk and a wink to Paul.
Next story was a video of a non alc beer (I thought maybe as a cover for the previous story) and you could see Sandra with a sly smile in the background.
I thought that was a bit odd. Do u remember Sandra shared a reel for his birthday and one of the photos he looks off his face

There's something up with Elaine she basically ran Sandra off and when Paul said Pamela was his personal trainer and friend she says friend in air quotes and sounded extremely sarcastic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.