Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a great point. The bleeping moron is announcing there's an empty house full of expensive shite just waiting to be looted.
Surely the most sensible thing to do would be to pay one of his sauna minions to stay in the house and feed the dogs instead of paying hundreds on kennel fees and leaving the house empty. He never thinks things through.

Reactions: 3
Jesus that Weaverleech wan is such a 40 a day fag hag type of eejit isnt she. How long are they gone for does anyone know? Im going to Achill the weekend after next and im determined to find the dope and roar at him to put down the phone.... cant promise i wont punch him like the cyclist tbh.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paul (Jimmyvalentinex) seeing as yourself and Sandra leacherfish read here, your dry robes do look SHITE and resemble a hospital gown.

Reactions: 7
Jesus that Weaverleech wan is such a 40 a day fag hag type of eejit isnt she. How long are they gone for does anyone know? Im going to Achill the weekend after next and im determined to find the dope and roar at him to put down the phone.... cant promise i wont punch him like the cyclist tbh.....
'YOU WILL BE ALL OVER INSTAGRAM', don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sandra isn’t Elaine’s type at all they will definitely clash in fairness she wouldn’t be my type either she’d get in under my skin.

Reactions: 5
Just thinking of the guys in RTE doing travel shows and all the money they were on. And here is Paul doing them for free. The travel show we never asked for

• Haha
Elaine putting it out there for all to see, keeping it classy in her black g string bikini under the white lace dress
She’s always loved the attention. Her and Jason were a match made in heaven back then. Remember him and his mad family.

Just thinking of the guys in RTE doing travel shows and all the money they were on. And here is Paul doing them for free. The travel show we never asked for
He’s not painting a very nice picture of Sorrento he should have known about the beaches before he went they should have gone to Pompeii instead of arseing around looking for a beach

Reactions: 8
“This is the square. Here is a street. Over there is another kind of street.”

Truly the travel content we never knew we needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s not painting a very nice picture of Sorrento he should have known about the beaches before he went they should have gone to Pompeii instead of arseing around looking for a beach
There are no public beaches in sorrento! All owned by the hotels. He should have gone further up the coast ffs

Reactions: 3
Must have done zero research. Also would you not maybe have a drink or something in the beautiful piazza in Sorrento. Just because.

Reactions: 2
Must have done zero research. Also would you not maybe have a drink or something in the beautiful piazza in Sorrento. Just because.
He can’t even use the excuse that he’s an alcoholic either. Non alcoholic beers are sooo widely available now compared to even 5 years ago

Reactions: 1
That Elaine one really is a massive pain in the arse. She loves herself! With all their money why in the name of God are Sandra and Elaine sharing a bed? Can't get over that. Elaine I'd say invited herself along on that holiday...Sandra looks raging constantly!

Reactions: 10
That Elaine one really is a massive pain in the arse. She loves herself! With all their money why in the name of God are Sandra and Elaine sharing a bed? Can't get over that. Elaine I'd say invited herself along on that holiday...Sandra looks raging constantly!
I don't think they are. To me it looks like Elaine isn't staying with them.
Also when he took the picture of himself in the mirror,it was Weaverfish lying on the bed in the background.. so if they are in the one place,are him and her in the room together.

Totally contradicted myself I know🙈

Reactions: 2
Scroungy Sandra giving the glasses seller Paul’s insta handle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh god the notions I’m mortified for them. Hope he told them where to shove it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.