Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll get some land coming back through Naples airport with his over 100ml bottles they’ll be in the bin! it’s one of the worst airports to fly out of

Reactions: 2
Elaine and Sandraleecher fish are going to kill each other on this trip, they wont last 2 days in each others company. One is pretty, stuck up and well spoken the other is grubby, loud and obnoxous...

Reactions: 13
What was the sister thinking of going on holiday with that pair of muppets - they haven’t even arrived and that Sandra one is pissing her off already.
You could see the tension between them sitting on the train.

Reactions: 6
Would someone burn those bloody flip flops! He is starting to remind of a crusty middle aged man these days…pure dirty hippie vibes off him with constantly wearing the shorts, flip flops and Patagonia fleece

Wonder what they were talking about that made Elaine say Paul will be single forever! You can overhear her say it on the car journey snap

Reactions: 3
The older sister defo got all the sense and brains didn’t she. I know he’s adopted but you get the drift.

Reactions: 5
Apartment looks grim! The 2 girls look like they’ve already lost the will to live!
Will be interesting to see how they get on, talk about chawke and cheese! They’ll be waiting all evening for Lainey Painey to get her face on, and Sandra will be out the door in whatever she’s wearing now! 🥴

• Haha
I can’t understand what would possess Elaine to go on holiday with those 2 muppets, unless the romance is over and she was just desperate for a holiday

I can’t understand what would possess Elaine to go on holiday with those 2 muppets, unless the romance is over and she was just desperate for a holiday
I’d say she invited herself the other two had already booked it
---
That’s not the same place he shared a while ago when he said they’d booked it wasn hotel in the mountains

Apartment looks grim! The 2 girls look like they’ve already lost the will to live!
Will be interesting to see how they get on, talk about chawke and cheese! They’ll be waiting all evening for Lainey Painey to get her face on, and Sandra will be out the door in whatever she’s wearing now! 🥴
It sounded like Elaine said something like "you already know I'm getting a hotel" when Paul was asking would they be sleeping side by side so I wonder was the journey there enough for her to realise she wanted to ditch them asap!

Reactions: 1
Naples is a shithole, graffiti & trash everywhere! Everyone flies in only to head to sorrento & capri & down the coast 👀

Had a good laugh when he said the whole place was full of lemons and there’s Sandra weeverknob hanging around in the background

• Haha
Lads this holiday is hilarious 😂 Elaine and Sandra clearly hate each other!!!! It looks like a miserable time already and they've only got there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elaine stayed in the apartment on booking.com! The price of that boat trip! Sandra was shook! The public ferry is €30 to capri! Much easier to do yourself not tied to a tour

Reactions: 1
the attitude of Sandrascroungerfish when Paul has the cheek to say she has to pay for herself! I think she seemed convinced some else was paying
---
the attitude of Sandrascroungerfish when Paul has the cheek to say she has to pay for herself! I think she seemed convinced some else was paying
I wonder is Paul beginning to cop on to her scrounging

To be fair to Weaverscrounge, the only way Stenson could ever keep a "friend" for any length of time is with his credit card

Seems like if ever there was a time to visit Achill, now would be the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.