Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey paul show us youre a real man and pay for that doctor to come over without squeezing it for all its worth on insta

Reactions: 2
His horrific thumb injury made a miraculous recovery tbf..... Paul you are a literal child, social media attention bleep. The very thing you used to call out as being everything thats wrong with society.

Reactions: 10
Murphy is the new favourite and poor Mia has been cast aside as well. The novelty of Mia wore off very quickly

Reactions: 5
Murphy is the new favourite and poor Mia has been cast aside as well. The novelty of Mia wore off very quickly
She really really did. She barely had her bed warm before he went off and spent another few thousand on Murphy. Such a hypocrite.... loves dogs more than ppl according to him yet doesnt have one rescue. Nothing about him is genuine.

Reactions: 6
He's defo on something. Not normal behaviour at all. Or maybe that's what the saddo want's us to think? He's unhinged!

Reactions: 1
He’s deffo going to mate them for designer puppies and sell them for thousands
Designer dogs are not making the money like they did during covid. I know people that ended up giving away the dogs cos they couldn't sell them. My brother for a full breed dog for free.i also got a cocapoo think that's how it's spelt🤣. She couldn't get in pup and the breeder was going to put her down but someone said don't ,I know someone who will take her and now she has her forever home and my other dog is also a pound rescue

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Designer dogs are not making the money like they did during covid. I know people that ended up giving away the dogs cos they couldn't sell them. My brother for a full breed dog for free.i also got a cocapoo think that's how it's spelt🤣. She couldn't get in pup and the breeder was going to put her down but someone said don't ,I know someone who will take her and now she has her forever home and my other dog is also a pound rescue
So sad how many dogs are put to sleep because of breeders fair play to you x cause to the owner it was just business and anyone who can do that in my eyes can kill a person cause they simply don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus is this content? Its like going somewhere with your boring uncle.... this is where i got the shift.
No point in slagging off shannon or the college either its not like he made anything of himself. At least those people in Belarus have a house paul

Reactions: 6
He's such a sad bastard. Going round like he's Heston Blumenthal retracing his culinary steps as if anyone interested. Hes never had a real job, a real wage or a real problem in life. He's the most pathetic person on insta. What a sad life not earning anything. Even his alcoholism is exaggerated i'd say. All this 'Oh I was a big mad bastard' shite. He was probably wasted after 2 pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those crusty flip flops actually turn my stomach, would he ever reach out to RTE for a lend of a new pair or something because his are actually disgusting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He actually just loves self elevating himself to higher than everyone by explaining things slowly...unfortunately he is so thick its only how cars park at an airport but sure it satisfies his narcissism

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.