Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! He only showed the bit at the end and you can hear they guy say something like, 'Oh you're a big man' and you can hear that yoke Sandra yelling 'Go on'

They were obviously winding him up and then tried to turn it around. 'You'll be all over Instagram''. Paul the Prick, anything for content. I hope more people start punching that phone out of his hand.
he sounded like a right arrogant bollox shouting about instagram. like who gives af he doesn't realise that others have a life outside of their phone

Reactions: 5
I wonder is his time on Achill getting close to an end. His parents must be mortified.

Reactions: 12
Strange how he hasn't mentioned the whole RTE scandal. He's usually so vocal about everything. Maybe he doesn't want to dirty his bib in case they offer him that big broadcaster gig he's always dreamed of. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's such a sarcastic prick I couldn't listen to his "commentary" on the people running. He's such a lazy prick.

Afraid to go to Achill now in case I’d run into this boring, unfunny dose out with his phone and sub-Marty Whelan patter.

Reactions: 4
Whats the population of Achill? Would literally everyone know of this wanker?
About 2300 and I’d imagine it has “small town mentality” so everyone knows everyone and everyone talks about everyone.

Reactions: 3
‘Bye bye Bella, bye bye’.
Someday he will NOT start every sentence with ‘so’ and NOT repeat the last part of his sentence! 🥴🫠

*side-note: that robot waiter thing would annoy the hell out of me, I’m alright for freezing cold food that has visited everyone else and been breathed on by the entire restaurant. 🤮

• Haha
He's not right. I'd hate to be a restarant and see them rocking up. I'd say they lose business over him. And spare me that bleeping dancing!

Reactions: 6
Im going to Achill in a few weeks with 2 friends, just to relax, do nothing, tour around, eat and chill out.... If this fool is anywhere near me in a restaurant or pub with his phone out i will make sure i make an absolutely monumental scene.......... Id run rings around him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im going to Achill in a few weeks with 2 friends, just to relax, do nothing, tour around, eat and chill out.... If this fool is anywhere near me in a restaurant or pub with his phone out i will make sure i make an absolutely monumental scene.......... Id run rings around him.
please record it if you do!!

Reactions: 12
He could raffle all the stuff he buys and never uses for that poor girl to bring the doctor over. Pots , pans, air fryers, speakers, bbq, one of his jeeps, cook for a day knstead of eating out. I actually thought he was going on a bitvhing session about castlebar hospital for a second

Reactions: 3
He could have just put up the poster and explained. Worthy cause. No need to "broadcast" using that poor girl.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.