Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it Sandra’s car blocking the way and not the (broken-down) jeep though?
I'd say 3 vehicles parked there probably pushed yer man over the edge, and Paul with the phone. I've been broken-down before and rescue car and hubbie pulled in in his car on his way from work assisting me, not something unusual tbf.
---
Yeah his car is broken down and he’s sitting in hers so no need for her to be blocking the way
One car, 3 cars in the way, either that or keep circling til the jeep was fixed or towed! Not exactly the M50!

Reactions: 5
No problem with where he is parked/ broken down but why is she parked like an ignorant prick right up to the pier when theres a load of space behind. She's parked like a dick. Also why did he say 32nd Bday. Please for the love of incredulity dont tell me she's only 32 years old ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching that video of the guy on the bike makes me so uncomfortable as we have not been shown the lead up & whatever provoked that reaction…… I’d like to see the full video before I decide ….. I don’t condone the cyclists reaction but you can see in that video the car he’s in is parked very close to the cycle path if not on it & there’s no need at all for them to be parked there…… and you can hear a woman in the background goading that cyclist so I think there’s a lot we haven’t been shown. I can see why those two are not popular in Achill.

Reactions: 9
There is always more to these dramatic posts he makes, sure the poor neighbours at the WMC were demented from him. I can only imagine what he did to make the man do that, he was probably recording people without their consent again and taking over the whole place

Reactions: 8
I hope that man gets made Mayor for achill for punching Paulie. The most well deserved birthday present. No need for her car to be blocking the Greenway too. Anyone know who this man is?

Reactions: 10
There is always more to these dramatic posts he makes, sure the poor neighbours at the WMC were demented from him. I can only imagine what he did to make the man do that, he was probably recording people without their consent again and taking over the whole place
Exactly! He only showed the bit at the end and you can hear they guy say something like, 'Oh you're a big man' and you can hear that yoke Sandra yelling 'Go on'

They were obviously winding him up and then tried to turn it around. 'You'll be all over Instagram''. Paul the Prick, anything for content. I hope more people start punching that phone out of his hand.

Paul was 43 yesterday same age as myself!! But he looks like he could be my da. I doubt very much that man has instagram nor would I say he gives a shite.

Second comment gone!
He deleted it because he's realised people have copped onto him, in a local cafe he was again videoing people and when they asked him to stop he said its his right blah blah blah and some other shite almost nearly threatened to get his parents to come in and say something to the owner about not letting in "snowflakes".. not everyone wants to be on Instagram you fool especially people who are in retirement. One old man was nearly in tears as he felt so uncomfortable with Paul shouting shite

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’d absolutely hate if I went for something to eat and there was someone videoing …. How dare he. He needs to realise that kind of carry on won’t be tolerated in achill no matter who his parents are! As for yesterdays video, he put up a screenshot of the cyclist taking a pic but again gave no context……. But it looked like the cyclist was taking a picture of the number plate of the car Paul was in which was quite obviously parked where it shouldn’t have been & blocking the greenway!! There was absolutely no need for them to park there!! I’d love to hear the cyclists side !

Reactions: 12
She is as bad as him. They are a danger on the road. He needs taking down a peg or two.

it wasn't his car in the video it was I assume hers and it was right in against the wall!

Reactions: 1
He has also shouted abuse to people when he used to have his doberman off the lead and no muzzle on them and people asked him politely.. people were afraid to walk or walk their own dogs,locals and tourists..That's when the dog warden paid him a nice visit. Same went for a local farmer with his sheep and murphy off the lead..then when he called out other food businesses for setting up during the summer..he is an entitled fool. He is damaging Achill

Reactions: 17
He looks pissed in that latest video like two grown adults mid forties carrying on like that ridiculous

It’s so funny how people like him who are “anti woke” and “anti snowflake” are the ones who are perpetually offended / annoyed at the mere existence of other people

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah poor Paul throws a toddler tantrum when someone objects to him filming. If val came down it would be Paul that would be getting shouted at and reminded he isn't too big for a clout around the lughole. It'd be mortified if my kids ended up a spoilt and entitled brat like he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.