Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My skin crawled looking at the quality of that robe
It looks like the microfibre towels from decathlon. We use them for the kids when swimming, I wrap my youngest up while I get myself ready & sheā€™s bone dry & warm by the time Iā€™m done but theyā€™d be rubbish for getting out of a Sauna into the freezing cold.

Reactions: 1
Someone punched him šŸ¤£ I don't advocate violence bit this has been coming for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œYouā€™re going to be all over instagramā€ā€¦.
Christ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Finally someone took one for the team and gave him a belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couple of people have said in the comments about Paul recording him. Also who's car was he in?

Reactions: 1
He punched the phone, not Paul. Why is he letting on he was hit the attention seeking shite?

Reactions: 6
He hasnā€™t given a back story as to why your man punched him Iā€™d say the locals hate him especially with his phone out when heā€™s out and about.

Reactions: 13
He hasnā€™t given a back story as to why your man punched him Iā€™d say the locals hate him especially with his phone out when heā€™s out and about.
I can see bollards alongside the car. Iā€™d say they blocked a good chunk of the greenway entrance & Paul probably got gobby when the man mentioned it. Thereā€™s a huge part of the story weā€™re not seeing

Reactions: 12
I got the impression from his story that his jeep broke down in the Greenway/cycle lane, which isn't a crime tbf.
Bike man started recording where it was, Paul started recording him, and yer man hit him.
Not a Paul fan, but it seems bike man got irritated that his bike didn't fit on the lane because of the broken down car.....

Reactions: 5
Iā€™d say Paul was giving him lip before he hit him so if so just desserts. You can hear Sandra whatā€™s her face shout at the man and he only knocked his phone out of his hand which is what anyone would do if they are being recorded

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah his car is broken down and heā€™s sitting in hers so no need for her to be blocking the way

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.