Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€135 to get the bloody dogs washed. This guy definitely has more money than sense. All day every day to wash the dogs, but that would be work! 🙄
That is absolutely insane. Two grown.adults tool them to be done amd andwent for lunch meantime. Have u even seen two such intitled lazy fuckers. They're an advert for teaching ur kids the value of earning a wage! When u think of how on the last day of white moose and knobheads sole purpose for day was to film.himself prancing about toward camera. He'd just laid ppl off and as we now find out, swindled them and his first thought was that of my teenage niece who could be witnessing the signing of the proclamation and she'd be snapping a 'streak'. Someone said earlier he was a twit. He's a pure bleep is what he is. He needs a good dose of what it is to EARN for what u have.

Reactions: 9
Same lad who asked for legal advice for the staff at Charleville lodge then never followed through. Hope the staff tell their story on twitter like they did before
I said at the time that that was all bluster.. looking for a 'Rottweiler solicitor', just to make himself look like a big man. He's a pathetic, spoilt, entitled brat, despite the image he tries to portray.

Reactions: 15
Who is the fella that took over the old spot philly something. I wouldn't know many irish instagram people

Have I missed something...why is he doing up the house he's in if he plans on building his dream home?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have I missed something...why is he doing up the house he's in if he plans on building his dream home?
Clearly someone in his family own it there’s no way you’d put that much money into a rental I’m going to guess it was his granny house as she owned a hotel on Achill

Reactions: 12
Everything hes ever had in life, hes been given. He's never earned anything. I know we all joke about about it but wouldnt it be awful to not have the joy u get in working and then buying something u earned through hard work.

Reactions: 9
Everything hes ever had in life, hes been given. He's never earned anything. I know we all joke about about it but wouldnt it be awful to not have the joy u get in working and then buying something u earned through hard work.
To be fair I’m sick of working, if any old relatives want to come out the woodwork, reveal themselves before leaving me all their money, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NAH ud be bored after a while. Nothing beats that 'Friday feeling'. That was the problem with those titanic submersible billionaires. They had so much money they were bored with the usual ideal of 'fun'. Rumour has it Stenson had booked a seat on the Sub, but it left at 11 and he didn't turn up til quarter past 12 !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair I’m sick of working, if any old relatives want to come out the woodwork, reveal themselves before leaving me all their money, I would greatly appreciate it.
Every day I bemoan the fact that my parents hadn’t the sense to be rich 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've a feeling that will be his forever home and he'll add to it in a few years. You don't do up every room in a rental house
---
I've a feeling that will be his forever home and he'll add to it in a few years. You don't do up every room in a rental house
I had to give up work the end of March due to my health. Mother of God do I miss it!! I've no motivation at all thought I'd have the whole house cleaned and looking fabulous by now!! Think I'm a bit depressed because of not working to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised he painted the door himself. Thought he'd have a minion do it. Sure he has little to be at. He's the most work shy person I've ever seen

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised he painted the door himself. Thought he'd have a minion do it. Sure he has little to be at. He's the most work shy person I've ever seen
But 🤔🤔🤔 He has one arm in a sling and one permanently attached to his phone to record How did he actually paint with no hands - could have put the roller in his mouth but we know he didn’t do that either because he never shuts up - loves the sound of his own drone - puzzling 🧐 but sure I’m sure he’ll let us in know in stories over the next few days - he’s telepathic like that - talk here about the white beemer and we now see it every day twice a day 😂 and then the hall floor from the other day and he actually referred to the comments in today stories - you might rem this floor from my dance the other day 😂 yes Paulie we do 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.