Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling tho. All his money and so called infamy and he's still a 42 year old man strapped in to the back seat being brought to an appointment by his mammy and daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of the house with the concrete floor like throw down a few mats till it’s done

Reactions: 3
I know they say there's one born every minute, I didn't think Philly McMahon would be one of them, though!

Reactions: 1
I know they say there's one born every minute, I didn't think Philly McMahon would be one of them, though!
He took over the unit that the White Moose was in,not the brand. Totally different brand. No affiliation to White Moose in any way.

Reactions: 8
Jesus he nearly showed Sandra in all her glory changing on the beach the prick I’d have decked him and thrown his phone in the sea

I'm pretty sure Philly owns the gym in the same premesis and probably sub-set some space to Paul before getting the place back pretty much fitted out for a cafe so just re-opened with a new name.

Reactions: 5
The way he scans the camera down from his face to show us the sling….he’s such a 5yr old. Probably thinks everyone is wondering how he hurt it, but nobody gives a tit. Clearly doing something illegal/filthy, otherwise he would be going in to detail ad nauseam.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate when he's videoing people and when they aren't being entertaining enough he says OK bye now. It's so bleeping rude!!

Reactions: 6
€135 to get the bloody dogs washed. This guy definitely has more money than sense. All day every day to wash the dogs, but that would be work! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.