Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes praying for the Hope your ok hun comments like the facebook plebs. Jesus what a sad little man.
---
Thumb is dislocated.
Given the lack of details im gonna assume this was a Jimmy Valentine Onlyfans accident.

Il leave it there........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the way he held his thumb up to take a pic like he used to hold the plate of pancakes up with the rotten nails😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I may be an awful person BUT im absolutely delighted for this twit, couldnt of happened a nicer person 🤣🤣🤣 Probably shoved it up some 18 year olds hole or the dogs maybe 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah jesus he doesnt have that bleeping looper sandra with him in the friggin A&E does he? Haven't the patients suffered enough without that dose wailing and getting in ppls faces.

Reactions: 5
Ah jesus he doesnt have that bleeping looper sandra with him in the friggin A&E does he? Haven't the patients suffered enough without that dose wailing and getting in ppls faces.
I was wondering what unfortunate he asked to take his photo (what age is he? 5?) but yeah you’re probably right. Christ.

Reactions: 1
Imagine sitting beside him in the waiting room with his toes out and hairy legs rubbing off you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the thirstiest b1tch I’ve ever come across. Pushing her head into shot to show she’s there. Sit down weaver fish your embarrassing yourself 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear his constant wearing of shorts and flip flops is turning my stomach…I’m sorry but flip flops should only be worn to a pool or beach not to a bloody a&e or hotel like he did a few weeks ago…he always come across as having no concept of social etiquette.
Also while I am here getting the “ick” from him, his flip flops look about 3 sizes too big for him 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I get he couldn't drive himself to hospital so she probably drove him. But she should have headed home that's just common sense. If anyone except my kids asked me to stay in hospital with them because they broke a finger it's a psychiatric ward I'd be taking them to.

• Haha
I suppose the hospital is about an hour away from Achill so maybe she stayed there with him rather than driving home and back again over two hours. But she is an absolute melt and I could imagine how many eyes were rolled in that waiting room
---
I suppose the hospital is about an hour away from Achill so maybe she stayed there with him rather than driving home and back again over two hours. But she is an absolute melt and I could imagine how many eyes were rolled in that waiting room

Reactions: 3
He's very quite today, was thinking he'd have Instagram flooded after his hospital trip. He's probably home enjoying whatever meds they gave him.

How did he hurt himself does anyone know? Perhaps he was taking a risqué pic for the only fans page and slipped???

What is the story with him and Sandra? Does she not work? They go around like they are a couple. Could they be?

What is the story with him and Sandra? Does she not work? They go around like they are a couple. Could they be?
Definitely not, she's just a fag hag. They're both of a similar age and attention seeking personality types. Neither seem to have any other friends so they use each other for company. She seems to work part-time in a local bar.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.