Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like the boat trip the other day might have been an unmarked ad alright. No wonder he didn't care about arriving late. Like why would you even need to share this message with your followers anyway??

IMG_7787.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What sickens me is he was an obnoxious prick to yer man and in turn to the other boat guests and yet yer man is THANKING HIM ! This fucker just sails through life with seemingly no consequences.

Reactions: 12
That Sandra yoke has kids? She is always hangin out of Paul and off Livin the high life. Wonder where they do be? If my partner was off eating out, boat trips etc all the time I wouldn't be happy!

That Sandra yoke has kids? She is always hangin out of Paul and off Livin the high life. Wonder where they do be? If my partner was off eating out, boat trips etc all the time I wouldn't be happy!
I think her child is an older teen so probably never around anyway

What sickens me is he was an obnoxious prick to yer man and in turn to the other boat guests and yet yer man is THANKING HIM ! This fucker just sails through life with seemingly no consequences.
He was disgusting. Imagine if someone had carried on like that in his last business. He'd have them shamed and up on social media. What a pure and utter pig of a man. He also gives me the absolute creeps.

Reactions: 6
So ok paulie. Your skills lie in entertainment? Is this something you switch on or is sitting alone calling your dogs names what passes for entertainment? Or a pic of your breakfast, lunch and dinner out? Oh no...wait...is it a pan of the beach to classical music...again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So ok paulie. Your skills lie in entertainment? Is this something you switch on or is sitting alone calling your dogs names what passes for entertainment? Or a pic of your breakfast, lunch and dinner out? Oh no...wait...is it a pan of the beach to classical music...again?
0F6AA00A-5AEF-4202-A32F-59B80FFF659F.gif

Thumbs down for Paulie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His screeching “dog” voice absolutely goes through me, I actually want to rip my own arm and beat myself with it for relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont forget sending dick pics taken in the mirrors of rooms in his parents hotel to everyone he can

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
He is awfully quiet…I know he is usually just plain awful though. Wonder has he swanned off to Spain for a well deserved holiday…gos love him it’s been 4 weeks since his last visit to tacky Torremolinos to impose on his poor parents

Reactions: 2
He is awfully quiet…I know he is usually just plain awful though. Wonder has he swanned off to Spain for a well deserved holiday…gos love him it’s been 4 weeks since his last visit to tacky Torremolinos to impose on his poor parents
My bad, I totally got his absence wrong 😆

Why does he talk to his followers like they are children the over explaining everything😒

Reactions: 3
Wow that branding is next level!!! it's got like.....text....and ...em....colour. I could rustle up better on Clip Art in 10 mins! eh what happened to the time u were getting the 1st jeep branded with white moose logo ...they were the best ever too... until they wanted paying. Everyone seems to be the best thing ever....they're doctors and professors....they're eminent and revered....until they expect to be paid for their job!!!! Then they are never mentioned again. From a guy who would charge you extra for a sachet of sugar! He also looks late 50s in those last posts. HE'S FORTY FECKIN TWO :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is..he slagging off the way presenters speak?
Is he the least self aware person in the universe 😅
Yeah hes a fuckin dickwad....he spends his days trying to speak like a legit presenter himself. He cant film a fuckin car going down the road without the george lee treatment! I've never seen a bigger dick head than this c#%t! He's just a purely pathetic individual. I used to think behind it all he was a decent guy but his entitlement seems to have corrupted him totally. He's all about the money.
He's also sooooo lazy for a fella who has nothing but time. Remember a few weeks back he bought a lawnmower. Have we seen it since. No doubt he had the Sauna teens up doing it for him while he sat on his cheapo furniture pulling the stomach of himself! Unless of course hes reading this . in which case we ll see a story in the next few days of him teaching the world how to cut grass like the expert he is !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.