Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We want this to happen though of course...
Of course…sure it would be the best his feed has been in 2yrs…it would just highlighted what a sad and lonely existence he leads. No friends and family that can barely stand to be in the same room as him but know they have to put up with his juvenile antics or god only knows what attention seeking tit he will do and blame his addiction….yeah addiction to attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It certainly looks different, and much more homely than the Achill house.
Do you think? I always think they look very similar. Black leather & cool tiles, both very basic & not very homely looking. It suits the Spanish property better obviously for keeping temps down but definitely makes the achill home look cold. The only really difference is Spain is missing an open fire.

Reactions: 1
The funniest line in that post was “I’m willing to sit on the board in an advisory non executive capacity” he must think it’s Apple or Google he was talking about. I’m imagining a big office boardroom with 10 people sitting around discussing very important business such as will it be cheddar or Gouda in the toasties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hadn't ever seen that post! Omg he has serious notions hasn't he? He thinks he's Kendall Roy ! The most telling thing is he emphasizing the fact he will not be making coffees or clearing plates. Can you imagine being so precious. He must have been a nightmare to work with in the past. On a day when someone rang in sick or cafe/ Hotel was busy and him stood with his phone in your face whilst being too precious to lift a bleeping cup or clear a table to help out !
As for him retaining full control of marketing and PR without restraint. Can you imagine ! So youve bought the brand and are doing well as a cafe and in comes head one day with two dwarves and a sheep. 'Right so we're gonna have these fellas riding the sheep on the breakfast bar whilst high on coke and customers will come in and be mortified. Trust me it will be genius advertising !
He honestly thinks the White Moose brand is akin to Apple or Coca Cola.
He's a grade A cock !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely not. He’s well rid.
Agreed. Baby Jason was a disgusting human. Remember the time he fucked off in the States for a night and rode someone else. Of course Paul was footing the bill for the entire trip, and was left on his own while that child was out picking up God knows what from some stranger. He was beyond gross and the relationship was totally inappropriate. It was like Pretty Woman with men.

Reactions: 5
Ha yes! And remember when he was called out on it he maintained they were and always had been in an open relationship! So said the fella who just a few months previously in a question box claimed the only reason they werent married was cause ' they literally couldnt afford to ' . Oh he was funny was Jayboy! Parasite.

Reactions: 3
Paul only got into hospitality because his parents owned a hotel and he knew he'd have a job for life while doing very little. He didn't last long in any other hotel he worked in he always got the sack

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.