Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I went on a holiday and spent it alone talking into my phone camera, shoot me, please. Also Paul, most of Ireland has been to that part of Spain. If you're going to try and be a travel vlogger, at least go somewhere off the beaten path.

Reactions: 6
That place looks like a complete 1* dive resort, I have to say it looks like somewhere from an 90’s package holiday also those restaurants they go to are shocking looking cheapest of the cheap 🤢

Reactions: 5
That place looks like a complete 1* dive resort, I have to say it looks like somewhere from an 90’s package holiday also those restaurants they go to are shocking looking cheapest of the cheap 🤢
Where would go yourself?

That part of Spain is well known for Irish, you'll get stuff for every palate...you'll find a lot of Irish who travel would be one dimensional regarding good dining. We're not very adventurous us Paddy's and PS is quite one dimensional too but christ those gambas pil pil every day are to die for.

Reactions: 3
Im just so confused at what he is trying to be!!! Is he auditioning they way he talks ....is he trying to instruct us on how to do everything? Is it content? Is he trying to prove to strangers he is happy...all of the above probably true apart from being a content creator...he should be shot for crimes if he thinks he is

I honestly think he's hoping to get a voiceover / presenting gig. It is quite sad though when you think of all his money and willingness to spoil and indulge his partner ( as we saw again and again with Jason) he's a 43 year old man on holiday with his mammy and daddy. He must be a right dose to spend time with.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me feeling like tit because I'm 42 and going on holidays with my mam...thanks guys 🥀

😅😅
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with going on holiday with your mam. It’s quality time with her and an opportunity to make memories that some people don’t have the option to anymore ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Me feeling like tit because I'm 42 and going on holidays with my mam...thanks guys 🥀

😅😅
I’d give anything to have my mam back to go on holiday with her. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Quite the opposite. Enjoy every minute of it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

😅😅
There's nothing wrong with going away with your parents. Paul just doesn't seem to have any other option. Did notice they seemed to treat him like all parents treat kids on school summer holidays, get out of the house and don't come back until evening/dinner time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Drove past Charleville lodge this morning. Killed myself laughing at the pathetic man child having his legs taken out from underneath him and exposed for the little parasite he is. 😂

• Haha
Would someone tell Paul he is not “ psychotic” for being at the airport at 4am…it’s the actual time of the flight and plenty of others there…he always loves to think he is special/a rebel…what a very moronic manchild he is. Also fecking kills me nerves when I can hear his flip flops when he walks 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reminds me of the kids that used to go i'm mental me I'm a headcase when they mean a headache!! People that say that are normally boring bastards

• Haha
Spending quality time with your parents on a holiday is totally different to this leech. Skulking around after them filming them and basically being bored as hell. Paul is the dose.

Imagine being beside him on the plane with the flip flops. He'd have to splash out for row 1 wouldn't he. Wheres the other jeep gone? Thought the defender was strictly for Achill. He's off to Dublin in it now though to check in on his "businesses"...a container and a unit in an industrial estate selling coffee, which he's already said don't make a profit. At least he can't go and torment the hotel staff as they're all sacked.

He reminds me of the kids that used to go i'm mental me I'm a headcase when they mean a headache!! People that say that are normally boring bastards
If Facebook was still top dog, he would defo have had ' full time mad bastard' as his occupation !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If Facebook was still top dog, he would defo have had ' full time mad bastard' as his occupation !
Deffo, I said that before!
---
Imagine being beside him on the plane with the flip flops. He'd have to splash out for row 1 wouldn't he. Wheres the other jeep gone? Thought the defender was strictly for Achill. He's off to Dublin in it now though to check in on his "businesses"...a container and a unit in an industrial estate selling coffee, which he's already said don't make a profit. At least he can't go and torment the hotel staff as they're all sacked.
Haven't seen it since it was sent off for a 'service'.. more spoofing I'd imagine.

The trip to Dublin is just an ego boost. And poor Ramesh. 😢 No more talk of the 'vicious rottweiler' solicitor that Paul was hiring for the staff. He's such a bloody Walter Mitty

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.