Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who seen his story at the Castleknock Hotel. How this this fella get away with working in hotels all his life?. He described it as "opulent"...its a very nice but bog standard 3 or 4 star hotel. Seriously like. The only opulent hotels on Ireland are those 5 star castles, country house or townhouse hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He seems to be working at the moose bus now. He looked depressed :(
I hope he's just tipping away at the moose while he's looking for something better.
---
I thought Ramesh took over the cafe? Were they all fired?
He had taken over the North Circular road cafe (which Paul visited and slated on Instagram). The new owners then rented the entire property to the government. Sounded like its going to be a homeless hub for families.

Reactions: 3
The new owners closed it all down
Yeah it was only open for a week or two. Maybe a month tops. From what I seen, the menu was the exact same as WMC. Not sure why he / the new owners let him open it up for such a short time

Reactions: 1
Poor Ramesh, and that ignorant prick was so flippant with him…I wish Ramesh would tell him to shove his phone up his arse

Reactions: 6
He's an obnoxious prick. Ramesh working his ass off foe probably minimum wage and yon head wouldnt even take him out for lunch to touch base. Wtf does he need to be booking into an expensive (obviously) upgraded hotel room for 2 nights. No doubt we ll hear he has ' very productive meetings tomorrow' . This bleep thinks he's Richard Branson when in reality he's a failed nepo baby with a never ending silver spoon.

Reactions: 12
He's an obnoxious prick. Ramesh working his ass off foe probably minimum wage and yon head wouldnt even take him out for lunch to touch base. Wtf does he need to be booking into an expensive (obviously) upgraded hotel room for 2 nights. No doubt we ll hear he has ' very productive meetings tomorrow' . This bleep thinks he's Richard Branson when in reality he's a failed nepo baby with a never ending silver spoon.
In full agreement, really hope Ramesh is biding his time until something better comes along. Our "Paulie" will have had numerous productive meetings no doubt, but as usual nothing will come of them. The long and the short of it is, Paulie was 100% dependant on his parents. They've sold up, his lump sum will definitely run out and his past experience won't give him a leg to stand on in the future. He's associated with to much trouble and online s*it stirring. Not to mention he couldn't hold down a job anywhere unless his very decent parents either employed, or bankrolled him. Reality is coming to bite him in the ass quicker than he thinks. What he sees as publicity and click bait, others such as employers/investors etc will see as trouble that should be avoided.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Ramesh looked so tired and uncomfortable. I know he wasn't well for a while, hopefully he's taken time to get over his illness properly and not making himself worse by working for that prick when he should be home resting.

• Sad
Poor Ramesh looked so tired and uncomfortable. I know he wasn't well for a while, hopefully he's taken time to get over his illness properly and not making himself worse by working for that prick when he should be home resting.
You can blame Paul to a point but these guys are probably working a few Jobs to pay rent that is extortionate in Dublin.
Plenty of seasonal towns outside of Dublin where they could get jobs for part or all of the year and have a better lifestyle.
It doesn't necessarily have to be in catering.

They come to Dublin (which is a shithole) imo but they never see beyond that.

Nobody is a prisoner to an employer. They all fed off PS when he was in Dublin and fed off the BS of his Instagram profile but he has dropped most of them to touch.

He's no Kendall Roy ffs.
Flip flops and pil pil are the height of his existence. Money will run dry soon.

I enjoy his stories but these guys working for him previously were probably on very sketchy contracts and they were never going to get lump sums. It's not the corporate world folks.

Reactions: 6
Did you know he's staying in Castleknock again tonight folks? Is he looking for the ride or what.

• Haha
Did you know he's staying in Castleknock again tonight folks? Is he looking for the ride or what.
Doubt he'd be successful. He didn't go down to the gay beach with all the "muscle Marys" as he knew well they'd have no time for a narcissistic headwreck like him. Funny how he spent months shouting about €2 coffee, yet failed to mention the price increased.

Reactions: 7
Don't think he'd be very successful in ireland either. I'd say lads would be afraid to go near him in case they ended up all over his Instagram 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.