Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it gone! They are in a Chinese restaurant and he starts mimicking a Chinese accent and she pulls her eyes into slants and does the same he told her it was racist but still shared it
Must be gone. Can’t see it on her page or his page
---
Sorry I just saw it 🫣😳😳

Reactions: 1
If this is what he is like sober he must be insufferable with drink on him. It’s a truly sorry existence.

Reactions: 7
There's a lot of stuff I feel people over react to on the Internet and I just leave them to it but what this ignoramus did yesterday was absolutely disgusting. I actually haven't seen anyone do that since I was a child in the 80s when we didn't know any better!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His time would be better spent weeding his patio than constantly sticking his phone in ppls faces like a wannabe docu presenter, the lazy useless bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul has been off the grid.
Renkos passing has hit him hard I'd say.

Was up in Dugort beach on Sunday and achill in general. It wasn't the best day tbf but its bleak there. Beach was deserted, there was a car parked by his sauna but don't think anyone was booked in. It wasn't his jeep. I'd say he's going through a rough time of it, can't be easy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Paul has been off the grid.
Renkos passing has hit him hard I'd say.

Was up in Dugort beach on Sunday and achill in general. It wasn't the best day tbf but its bleak there. Beach was deserted, there was a car parked by his sauna but don't think anyone was booked in. It wasn't his jeep. I'd say he's going through a rough time of it, can't be easy.
It seems he went to Spain

Well he deserves a holiday the poor f*cker, he never gets a break, flat out working ! Be nice for him to have a few meals out for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leaving the dogs again and he was just saying last week how much Renkos passing has upset Rocky so yeah, just piss off again and leave him, that’s great 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably just made up with his parents so he could go on another free holiday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.