Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Sandra what will she do with herself!
Minding his dogs that's what! Has to earn her meals out somehow! His whole life is a routine of spending/relaxing/telling us what hes going to do and then getting other people to do it for him. How long before we get the obligatory patronizing top gear style commentary on his dad's Spanish Merc?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d say there is no way the parents would let Sandra join them…it’s probably bad enough they have to let Paul join them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say there is no way the parents would let Sandra join them…it’s probably bad enough they have to let Paul join them 🙄
If they could put up with Jason then I’m sure they could cope with her

• Haha
He'll hardly take a trip to plaaaaaathhhaaaa mayoooore to buy some overpriced Ralph Lauren gear, will he?

He'd hate to do the same thing over and over again. Can't imagine he'll be telling us which plane is flying over head on his app.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they could put up with Jason then I’m sure they could cope with her
I can't believe I'm saying this but I find Jason less annoying ( and he turns my stomach). That Sandra one is possibly one of the most irritating people i've ever seen as a secondary character on someone's insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I started following paul for the outrage marketing not the repeated pictures of chicken wings and prawns. His life is genuinely boring. His posts are genuinely boring...and I'm easily amused. Pic of dinner, sauna, pic of mother, buy something, go to that horrible place in spain.
What does he say he is? He says he isnt an influencer. He cant be a content creator. Am I just following a dull guy in his 50's now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You start following him and then he's there slyly filming his mother while she's having a conversation with somebody....like the gowl that he is.
Incidentially she seems like a very nice lady, hopefully enjoying her retirement and wondering when the f**k her does of a son is every gonna cop the duck on.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I find Jason less annoying ( and he turns my stomach). That Sandra one is possibly one of the most irritating people i've ever seen as a secondary character on someone's insta.
Secondary character...that made me lol.

• Haha
I started following paul for the outrage marketing not the repeated pictures of chicken wings and prawns. His life is genuinely boring. His posts are genuinely boring...and I'm easily amused. Pic of dinner, sauna, pic of mother, buy something, go to that horrible place in spain.
What does he say he is? He says he isnt an influencer. He cant be a content creator. Am I just following a dull guy in his 50's now ?
The funniest part of this comment is the fact he is only 43 or 44 so a bit away from 50 yet….but yes totally understandable why you would say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think DeeDee lives with Elainy painy ,he more or less dumped DeeDee,poor little thing
I must have missed this. I really hope it’s true as she has to be a better owner to him than Paul was. A little companion dog like DeeDee needs to be indoors with his family all the time, not segregated from Paul’s favourite big dogs. Hope he sticks with the 3 big dogs now and doesn’t add to the pack.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine Sandra sitting across the table from Ann and Val having dinner. Im embarrassed at even the mere thought of it! Absolute loose cannon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.