Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredpanda1234

Sandra weverfish and eating out. That's all that happens. What on earth could they possibly have to even talk about anymore and not even a ride to be had

• Haha
Reactions: 12

sophia35

Imagine his staff looking on. I know he personally didnt sell the hotel but its still a bit crass to ge showing off your new car
mess just coming on to say the same. He pretends he cares about the staff situation and then runs a brand new keep in their faces. So insensitive and no need to show it off on Instagram.

HickoryDickoryDock

I hate this fucker more than anyone i follow BUT he would not leave the dog in the car overnight. He obviously smuggled the dog into the room. In the first story this morn when he was filming the do not disturb sign you can clearly see a cup on the floor of the bathroom which is prob serving as a water bowl and then when he pans back tp the room if u pause it quickly u can see the tail and side of dee dee in the mirror. He will reveal all in the coming days and lecture us about how cleveelr he is at playing us !
Great detective work 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Babadoo69

Deffo in some sort of inpatient place but some places do allow phones but part of his treatment has to be no social media. He has absolutely no regard for people when it comes to social media. People can't even have a coffee with out him sticking a camera in their face he has no idea of people's boundaries. Even people walking in and out of shops and he's videoing them must drive the locals insane
He was warned about this in supervalue..respect people's privacy he was told.

• Wow
  • Heart

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
We re viewing it from behind the camera but just visualise how it is for them. Imagine you're Joe Bloggs and ur meeting a casual friend/ acquaintance for lunch and suddenly u hear ' good afternoon folks , coming to you live from outside Marios chipper in main street, county blah-dee-blah-bla. I'm here with the esteemed Dr Joe Bloggs....tell me Dr Bloggs ..what do u think of Mario's offering of culinary delights on this fine February afternoon????😶😶😶😶😶😶 Like fuck the fuck off you wanker.

• Haha

Babadoo69

Elainy painy was collected by an aul lad and whisked off to kerry after Christmas.. Achill is a small place .. apparently they had a falling out as Paulie was acting up. Still no sign of the new beamer outside the house..

• Wow
To be fair I don't think he'd give a fuck what people say to him, in his mind he's a renegade. Don't you know, his mental health is grand he went for a few cold swims and he was cured!! When he went quiet after Xmas last year. He was back on the drink because the parents were selling the hotel. Nothing to do with mental health. I know a person and when their parents wouldn't give in they would threaten to relapse to get their own way.
💯 that’s what he does. Emotionally blackmails his poor mother. You can clearly see how worried she gets. Calling home from Spain etc. to check in on him. He’s a big overgrown brat. And he loves thinking he’s this big rule breaker, and no one will tell him what to do.. when he has his camera out. But he’s a spineless coward behind it all.

Shanto

His latest bit of harmless self entertainment leaves a lot to be desired. What a piece of sht he is. People actually rushed over to glasnevin to buy it because they can't afford the crazy prices. Doing something to make their kid happy and this dirtbag mocking and laughing at them on Instagram. Entitled scum

• Haha

casio12345

He said a couple of things on his stories earlier there. He was made redundant so will have gotten a few bob outa that. And it’s pretty clear that the new owner said we want Paulie gonzo and Val agreed to that without argument. Sounds also like somebody else was interested - so the “offer we couldn’t refuse” line was bollix. He seems very angry and very bitter about it being sold, probably realises there’s no chance of that joke of a brand making tracks elsewhere.
wonder how the sale of the bus is going.

I’d say the Twitter thing is just to cause a bit of controversy, anything to keep himself being talked about. He has nothing else now.
And the pitiful display of White Moose paraphernalia stored in his bathroom 🙈 For what? As if it’s worth anything.. a bit like the brand itself.
The speech about his Dad selling the hotel to someone who didn’t want the cafe.. bitter much. I’d say he threw a huge strop when he found out. His parents are saints for putting up with him.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Remember he laid out all the sick notes from a woman who was being paid min wage like she owed him not to be sick

• Angry

Babadoo69

He is the talk of Achill since he got his payday from daddy. All that boasting of a new BMW and building a house and none have came through yet people are saying he is yet to get his pocket money from the sale. That is also his parents house he is "renting"..

• Wow

TikToc

VIP Member
He's been inciting this for weeks suggesting it was going to be used for refugees. He's disgusting.

Shanto

His stories this morning pretty much confirm he left the dog in the jeep last night. The hotel do not allow dogs and don't have an on site kennels or dog minding service.

Paul you are disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick

petal1

VIP Member
Does he realize that all this social media exposure is probably hampering the sale of the hotel, announcing its delayed a week and the poor staff don't know if they have a job tomorrow. He is truly awful. Also he's clearly egging on the neighbor's or potentially drawing on the protesters by suggesting it will become a refugee center, the devil works hard but Paul is flat out at the moment and loving this attention, positive or negative he doesn't give a shite.
He's clearly doing it on purpose. He seems almost resentful of the new owners. Wonder if he's pissed at the parents too for selling?
Dunno why the parents haven't told him to shut up and keep his views on the sale off social media. It's so, so unprofessional. And he wants someone to buy White Moose and keep him on. They'd be mad after watching his antics this week.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Expect to be flooded now with him reposting shit from over the years in wmc. and he ll obviously be going back to dublin within next few weeks so he ll be doing to whole ' folks this was the spot Baby Jay and I first...vomit vomit vomit. He is a man who constantly lives in the past and he thinks we should all care about incidental things that happened him in 1994. Remember on their 5 year anniversary and he was in the phoenix park reminiscing about their first date and how they'd have many more. Meanwhile Jayboy was probably behind the popes cross giving some passing stranger a blowjob!

• Haha