Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
You’re calling Paul a failure… you have to take risks and be brave enough to put yourself out there in order to be a “failure”. I’d rather be a failure than live a boring mundane life.

I get he’s not everybody’s cup of tea but he struggles with his mental health, his absence from social media would suggest he’s not in a good place right now so a comment like that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.
Very defensive reply for someone on a Tattle thread….hi Paul 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Imagine being 42, plenty of disposable cash and yet your only friend is your phone. So much so that you can't even go to relax in a sauna without it.

• Sad

Boredpanda1234

Imagine his staff looking on. I know he personally didnt sell the hotel but its still a bit crass to ge showing off your new car

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
All very well having the pre planning approved. That was all applied for pre your dads decision to cut you off ! Good luck breaking ground with no income! Youre a middle aged man cribbing cause your da wouldnt sell to the buyer who wanted to keep the WM in situ. If its such a BRAND why should you care. Their loss!!! Plenty of spots you can relocate to. But no. Maybe because you'd have to actually work to do that ! Prince naseem wasnt long heading for hills. Just like everyone you deal with.

Shanto

You’re calling Paul a failure… you have to take risks and be brave enough to put yourself out there in order to be a “failure”. I’d rather be a failure than live a boring mundane life.

I get he’s not everybody’s cup of tea but he struggles with his mental health, his absence from social media would suggest he’s not in a good place right now so a comment like that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.
A brutal attempt at a disguised username.

A sad Dog daddy calling himself HappyCatmom.

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I hate this fucker more than anyone i follow BUT he would not leave the dog in the car overnight. He obviously smuggled the dog into the room. In the first story this morn when he was filming the do not disturb sign you can clearly see a cup on the floor of the bathroom which is prob serving as a water bowl and then when he pans back tp the room if u pause it quickly u can see the tail and side of dee dee in the mirror. He will reveal all in the coming days and lecture us about how cleveelr he is at playing us !

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
This isn't a defence of Paul in the slightest but he can't sell the White Moose Brand because he is the brand. Any scandal or publicity surrounding the White Moose was because of him. Be is good or bad, he was generally at the epicentre of it.

No one with any brain cells will buy it because the whole lure of it was his antics. With him gone its just another generic food place. Simple as.

Mambo Number 6...

His life is a cycle, spend spend spend...eat out eat out eat out...flaunt his cousins who disappear...flaunt achill kitchen who disappear...show-off the ninja in the kitchen and then it gathers dust...trip to Spain...usual Christmas melt down...fall off wagon...befriend new Sandra weaver fish...flaunt money and his spending...promote the shit out of the sauna...pretend to have business meetings...rinse and repeat rinse and repeat.

That's his life in a nutshell and I forgot about how he neglects the dogs a lot of the time.

I am intrigued by his stories but he is a Walter mitty type dude.

nervousshock

VIP Member

He doesn’t get to pull the mental health card when it suits him, when he literally used his platform to humiliate others, I followed the little toad for a while and he was always outraged and shaming someone, the fat woman and the burger being prime example. He is a bully. Fuck him and his spineless back.

• Heart

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I don't care what he says, he wasn't leaving that place of his own accord, they kicked him out because of his carry on, signs all over the place about not using mobiles and then you have this cunt recording everyone and everything, fuck off Paul 🖕 Iv emailed and messaged topflight about his carry on, they give him a free voucher to go there and this is the carry on of him!!!

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Would now be a good time to tell Paul that his new X5 is already old as the brand new model is out in April! We had one on order and were advised weeks ago to hold off and wait for the new model, so he definitely got that one at a special price as they will want to get rid of it.

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
Imagine crying in your mid forties, that your dad (a successful businessman) sold something he owned. Admitting online that he needs his father to piggyback the Mickey Mouse operation he was pretending to run. What a loser. Needs his daddy to put a roof over his head as a middle aged man. At least Elle Darby can put a roof over her own head.

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
He's really trying to goad the sauna place. He's looking for a fight, for drama, for something for social media. He's hoping to go viral with this. Put most people will agree he is in the wrong. Even going up in the ski lift videoing people 🙄 if I was there I'd be telling him to fuck off with the camera

I wouldn't be all surprised if he's deliberately stirring the pot to get the Ireland is Full crowd involved and of course, get himself publicity.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Did anyone else think the place actually looked reasonably decent once all of Paul’s stupid crap came down off the walls? He really did turn the place into a place of worship to himself.
St. Paul the patronising Saint of self loving tat!

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
That poor bloody dog is not standing proud. You can see how quick he panned away as you can hear Renkos nails drag on the concrete. The poor dog can't even lift his legs, he's clearly in agony standing there you can see it.
Do the right thing Paul, that poor dog is clearly in pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Believe it or not a D reg would have higher resale value than MO purely down to the calibre of roads that you would associate with that reg. Most of Mayo would stereotypically be associated with bumpy country roads which have an effect on tyres/suspension etc, while most of dublin is seen as motorway driving ie less wear and tear. Its the same for donegal reg, cavan reg etc. A lot of it is bullshit but its based on an old school psyche on the state of the roads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12