Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
"Baby" Jay was 21ish when they met. He would buy and sell Paul several times over and certainly wasn't groomed. He's knocking on a bit now it's only gonna get harder to find a sugar Daddy especially in London.

Reactions: 15

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
He's so full of shit as per usual. 3 weeks ago he was making out as if someone had basically walked in and said omg i want to buy your hotel heres a blank cheque and sure what else could the parents do but sell. Now there was a bidding war in which the person who didnt want to keep Vals son in yearly skiing trips and BMW's won out over the buyer who was happy to keep the white moose in situ !!! His parents have owned that hotel since the 90s. Probably own the building outright. Likely have plenty of money and could have easily just kept it ticking over remotely had they had any 'normal' son managing it and looking after their nest egg. Unfortunately their particular son happens to be an entitled prick who doesnt realise earning money involves actual graft and hands on management rather than holidays to Paris with your rent boy and so called outrage marketing which is actually code for ' we have a blank cheque so just piss ppl off and if we lose money sure fuck it...its daddys' . And this harping back to ....Jason and I created and designed White Moose....Fuck the fuck off ye twat. You basically said ...fook im bored i think ill open a cafe in the basement and your rent boy said ...cool....I like duck egg blue....and thus ... white moose was born!!! What a knob he is. Mark my words he will be auctioning off White moose tat to his loopy followers before the years out.

• Heart

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
The family have sold the hotel he’s just posted on Facebook!!

Selling the cafe to to the right person!!

this explains the money he obviously gets a share!!

• Wow

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
You’re calling Paul a failure… you have to take risks and be brave enough to put yourself out there in order to be a “failure”. I’d rather be a failure than live a boring mundane life.

I get he’s not everybody’s cup of tea but he struggles with his mental health, his absence from social media would suggest he’s not in a good place right now so a comment like that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.
Oh Puh-lease. He is the very person that goes out of his way to 'sic' his followers on people with no thought of their potential mental health or capacity to shoulder such onslaught. The same fella hides in the office while telling the young fella on minimum wage to deal with any conflict rather than come down and face it himself. He's a cowardly fuck who has no problem hiding behind his money and platform to belittle people so don't be at it !

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lavinak31

I don't understand him,how do you think it's ok to film in a spa/public baths,with naked people strolling around,regardless of you didn't get any on camera(which he did in the pool) how weird 😳

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
ya my guess is its nothing remotely mental or substance issue wise. You have to remember hes an enabled man child . His da probably told him to cop himself on and deal with actual life instead of playing 'house'. The businesses are going tits up and hes filming meals out and beamer specs. I would say the parents up the walls cause they can say nothing to him and he throws the addiction card. if they call him on anything he threatens a meltdown and they fix it by throwing money/credit at it for his latest novelty obsession. Why can't he go to dublin ...WORK in the businesses 5 days...like do actual graft ! and come to achill 2 days. Like thousands of people do every week.

• Heart

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
'Nobody was visible'!!! eh except for the 12 people in the pool you absolute melt ! Imagine being on hol and theres a guy there alone and never has the phone outta his hand! Hes a creep! yet of course he turns it around and it was the guy that had a problem.

qqwweerr

I'm sorry but the comments about Irina and the cigarette? Such an annoying prick making not one, but multiple comments about her smoking while she's just trying to enjoy her break. She definitely won't be sad to see that back of him I'd imagine

• Wow
  • Angry

qqwweerr

A couple of years ago I had a dangerous experience with my car, down to living by the sea and damage caused by seawater. Put the car in for the NCT, and within a couple minutes a man came back to me, he was very serious and told me that the car cannot be driven. Was deemed a 'deathtrap' because the whole suspension was rust, I was very lucky nothing happened while driving. I was going to drop a quick comment under Paul's post but I saw that he called others trying to help 'begrudgers' so I didn't bother wasting my time he'll soon learn I suppose

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Thanks for being kind when I wasn’t. I’m still here so that’s a bonus. I’ll be really honest, I thought about deleting my shitTy post but I said it so I have to own it. And again I am truly sorry. This is not instagram, there will be no dirty deletes from me.
You were quick to realise and own your mistake, I admire you for that.
Today is a new day, hope its a bit more bearable for you

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
Pity he didn’t realize he wasn’t cut out for hospitality before he ran mom and dads business into the ground. Please, trying to sell his novel idea of a warm panini to someone. I’ll open a cafe called the White goose, and the wait staff can dress up as drug addicts and narcissists and try to insult people, I’ll reward their negative behavior with attention and expect them to work for min wage.

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
He'd want to keep track of his lies so he would!! He said first the family were approached by the assets fund, and now said, there was other people interested so the parents must have put the word about they wanted to sell!! And sold to someone who wanted nothing to do with him, 😂. Good man Val he knew there would be no way Paul would keep his nose out of the hotel side and cause problems. This explains the fall out over Christmas and him being offline for ages. He was having a massive tantrum and no photos of him at the parents place or out for dinner!! Well lads if the parents also sell the Spanish apartment he's fucked😂

• Haha
I find it strange that he hasn’t updated his bio. ‘Chief bottle washer’ is one of those self deprecating things that bosses say to seem more relatable. Except he’s not the boss of Charleville Lodge. In fact he did such a bad job that his Dad kicked him out. Doubt he has anything to do with WMC either anymore. Moose on the loose is dead in the water and the sauna was a joke from the beginning. It’s very telling that he hasn’t deleted them from his bio. He clearly wants to be seen as an entrepreneur and a success story, when really he managed to fuck up literally anything he puts his hand to, even with the full support of his parents. He must be embarrassed really, to be such a failure.

You’re calling Paul a failure… you have to take risks and be brave enough to put yourself out there in order to be a “failure”. I’d rather be a failure than live a boring mundane life.

I get he’s not everybody’s cup of tea but he struggles with his mental health, his absence from social media would suggest he’s not in a good place right now so a comment like that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

• Haha
  • Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
He's doing everything he can to scupper the sale. The parents must be fuming. He's so disrespectful.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What was his adoption story?
I think he traced his birth Mother and she didn't want to get to know him.
No, it’s on his YouTube.

It’s actually very sad in my opinion. His bio mother was very mentally disabled and taken advantage of multiple times resulting in a few pregnancies. I think only Paul and a brother survived and were taken from the mother straight away because she wouldn’t have been able to care for them. Paul came from a mother and baby home. You could see he was genuinely hurt to find this information. If I remember correctly his bio mother died just before he found out about her. He reached out to the brother he found out about but he wanted nothing to do with him.
This all only came to him about 5/6 years ago.

• Sad