Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
So he wants someone to buy the white moose but he stay in to do the marketing and social media, have the final say in all of this and basically not be questioned on it and retain merchandise rights in uk & Ireland?
Jesus you’re either selling the business or you’re not, what kind of lunatic would sign up for that bullshit. Better off putting your investment capital in a blender.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shawmonmofos

Man owns sauna, man tells people to bring their own towel to his sauna.
Same man goes to sauna with no towel..

• Haha

Shawmonmofos

Why its fake:
-Paul is clearing dishes
-Paul is clearing dishes through the lobby and not to the kitchen
-Paul is trying to stop the sale
-He had to edit the original

Why its real:
-Paul had 4 people to back him up cause he's a coward

• Haha

flappersF

Has anyone mentioned his onlyfans page.......sad times. If he wasn't such an arsehole id feel bad for him.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
You’re calling Paul a failure… you have to take risks and be brave enough to put yourself out there in order to be a “failure”. I’d rather be a failure than live a boring mundane life.

I get he’s not everybody’s cup of tea but he struggles with his mental health, his absence from social media would suggest he’s not in a good place right now so a comment like that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.
It’s very easy to take risks and ‘be brave’ when it’s someone else’s money! Especially when you have parents who are going to bail you out every time things go wrong. Yes, I do consider him a failure because everything he has put his hand to has failed, (despite having every opportunity handed to him) He is a forty something year old, out of work man, living off his parents. Hardly a success story.

Plus he certainly didn’t consider other people’s mental health when he posted up profiles of people who had dared to confront him to the thousand of whacko followers to ridicule and troll on his behalf. 🤷🏼‍♀️

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
You have to remember, this tosser acts like a teenage boy around his parents so I've no doubt him not speaking to them is in the same way a teenager spits the dummy and falls out with his folks because they confiscated his xbox for mitching school. He's acting like he's taking a stand in defence of his staff and he'll do anything he can to accomodate him. What a load of tosh. He was getting paid (probably very well) weekly to be a manager of a hotel / cafe which he wasnt actually managing. His life is no different from it was 6 months ago other than he's no access to cash/profits from there anymore. I laughed when he pointed out the litter lying in the charleville car park and said ' if i still ran the place that rubbish would not be there'. Yeah Paul cause you would have stepped right over that can of coke and crisp bag and gone into the cafe and told some minion to go outside an puck it up. I have never in my life seen such a lazy, useless, non hands-on manager of businesses in my life.

• Heart

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
What actual business is it of Paul’s what happens to the hotel ? It’s not like it was even his hotel/property, if I was Val I would be telling him to shut the F up!

waittillyahear

I just don’t believe he left the dog in the jeep all night, he’s a dog lover at the end of the day so there’s no way.
I thought the comments in the cafe were awful and then to see that Ramesh was there within earshot, really not nice he should be supporting him

Reactions: 10

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Haha what an eejit 😂 he took a video of his precious Defender tearing up the beach … I thought he is such a ‘man of Achill’ now but he obviously doesn’t get the properties of sea water and the damage it can cause to vehicles. Most of the comments under the video are telling him what a dope he is as well.

He really does not fit the profile of an island like Achill, I wish he would feck back to Dublin and keep his Insta life there.
The state of him.

"Here Sandra, record me driving up and down the beach for my followers! Then we'll head out for breakfast, lunch and dinner after. Busy day, all go!"

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
He is some absolute tosser/dose/moron/dickhead all he seems to be doing is spending Val’s money to use it for content. A decent sound bar would be Approx €500..no end to it. Don’t get me wrong, he is free to spend what he wants on whatever he wants but does he have to flash is all over instagram

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Selling the white moose brand ??? What feckin brand ? It's a cafe / chipwagon . It isn't McDonalds. He's acting like oh the cafe was doing really well but unfortunately new owners dont want it so we have to find new premises. Yeah right Paul ...you had a cafe in the basement of your parents business so it was rent free and it still failed. You expect us to believe your gonna pay rent for a new premises. You pretend oh its ok i want out of food anyway but no you FAILED at food. Nobody is gonna buy your so called 'brand'

• Haha

Shawmonmofos

He ran it into the ground, the lawsuit was probably the last straw for his parents. Maybe even had to sell up to pay off the court settlement.
Horrible man altogether, never risks a penny from his own pocket, read his "bog" on the online grinds, not one red cent of his own money. Naveen is the loser here, all his investments are gone now

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
So hes back home a day ...ate out yesterday and again today. After being away from home I might at a push get a takeaway to finish off the holiday before back to work but for the next few weeks I want home cooked meals rather than eating out again. He seems to just live a life of spend spend spend.

fannymcslap

Whoever bought the hotel wants absolutely nothing to do with his shit show of a "brand, dollars to donuts they reopen the cafe with a different less stupid name and he sits in Achill with nothing to his name but whatever bone Val tossed him and the rights to a stupid fucking name.

Hopefully he fucks off into (more) obscurity now.

Also Val *definitely* told him to stay off Instagram until the sale was finalized for fear of his stupidity screwing it up.

tbo

Wow what absolute DOSES of people, the three of them. Who the hell do they think they are? They think they’re Achill celebrities but in reality the locals and everybody else are probably laughing at them.

I reckon that’s the most unstable table in the whole cafe if not island 😂

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
He's great a doing these 'hilarious' things while hiding behind the phone in his daddy's gaff in Achill. Think of the poor fooker on minimum wage who will have to deal with these mad c#nts when they rock up to the horsebox tomorrow not impressed with been taken the piss of. He's a cowardly shite of a man.

• Haha