Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Whoever is buying the hotel was never gonna take him on but its how he's playing it that is galling. They blatantly dont want a hugely successful marketing
masterpiece brand that he is now trying to sell. Hang on Paul. You're leaving the premises cause the building that houses it (rent free) is being sold. If its so successful im sure you were straight on to the google to find yourself a new base. Plenty of vacant units for you. Sure White Moose is sooooooo marketable I'm surprised they not giving you a free spot as obviously it will attract every other brand wanting to house beside you. Oh wait now....I WAS just about buy all of your moose
boxes ...then i saw your post about THERE IS NO MONEY IN FOOD ANYMORE !!! Geez....you didnt really think the timing of that post through did you ? you marketing genius !!:cautious::cautious: You are a failed business man. Not a failed self made business man though. A failed trustfund business man. You are not going without. You haven't risked your own money. You didnt have a budget. Yet you still failed. YOU SAD PATHETIC little boy. Still... at least you still have your willy pics to make your folks proud. You would have given every penny you could access to Jay Boy and he'd STILL rather give it away to strangers for a fee. Even on your 40th birthday Jason could have used YOUR own money to throw you a do. Yet he cOuldnt be arsed even trying. Not so much as a friendly post did you get. The same fella who wishes 4 ppl a day an ' omg you're my queen i love you so much' to random strangers !!! He would go to the opening of an envelope if there was drink and even with your endless credit card he wasnt bothered even putting on a show !!! Yet your still pining over him like the saddo you are. Tick Tock Paul...what goes around is coming for you ! Twat !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ he is such a winger!! He is really pissing me off now. Not many people can afford to go skiing twice a year, spain twice a year either financially or time/work wise. Here you have this absolute whiny sulky cunt complaining about everything (most of which he brought on himself). He has no commitments to children, and he seems to just fuck the dogs at his arse whenever suits. Shut the fuck up Paul and realise how absolutely privileged you are to be where you are. Its been nearly 7 years since ive been abroad on a holiday and probably will be at least 7 more. Nevertheless im fuckin thankfull what I do have and where i am in life. Everyone has bad days yes but jesus if crowds on a ski slope were all i had to complain about id be laughing.

If any parents of young children are reading this, be warned; if you hand everything to your child on a plate, pander to their every need, accept temper tantrums and make their life as simple as possible with no responsibility, Paul is a prime example of what you will be dealing with in 30years time if not sooner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Paul strikes me as that lonely old lady who'd set fire to the bins just for the firemen to come around. Attention seeking meets chronic loneliness.

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
To be fair your man is a gobshite and made himself look stupid saying he has a team removing the pride flags from schools when he saw the one over the hotel

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Videoing a child with out their permission or the parents. I'd have fucked him down the side of the mountain

• Wow
  • Angry

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
No, it’s on his YouTube.

It’s actually very sad in my opinion. His bio mother was very mentally disabled and taken advantage of multiple times resulting in a few pregnancies. I think only Paul and a brother survived and were taken from the mother straight away because she wouldn’t have been able to care for them. Paul came from a mother and baby home. You could see he was genuinely hurt to find this information. If I remember correctly his bio mother died just before he found out about her. He reached out to the brother he found out about but he wanted nothing to do with him.
This all only came to him about 5/6 years ago.
If I remembered correctly he found out his birth name was actually Jason which was mad as he was going out with Jason at the time. I also remember him going into the attic of his home and showing loads of adoption records and paperwork one time. It was all around the time the scandal with Tuam was coming out and the general disgust at the mother and baby home setup. It is a really sad story

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
If Paul wanted to get out of "the claustrophobia of Dublin 7" - why is he lingering around the hotel like a bad smell?
He’s just bitter at this stage it was never his business it was his parents, people giving out about them under his post saying THEY are responsible for the staff and redundancy! They sold it end of nothing to do with him they could have razed it to the ground if they wanted again nothing to do with him. He’s a sad bitter little man

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
So can I just clarify…..Paul is extremely annoyed and feels put out of his business/job because his Dad had the cheek to go with the buyer who offered the most money even though that meant upsetting Manchild who had been on the freeloading for the last few decades?

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
The tissue was pathetic,pure acting out of him. Christ child the gates open fuck off 😂😂😂 he was not getting the response he wanted from any of the staff except romesh and I think romesh is more worried for his job.

petal1

VIP Member
Does he have to pay the council to park up by the beach? If not sure any Tom Dick and Harry could rock up, no rates and no rent
He surely has to pay.

I'm surprised he's even allowed to park the sauna and horse box on the beach. Am I the only one who thinks they're an absolute eyesore?!

Ellegee

VIP Member
If only Val and Ann could give him back! No wonder his real parents didn’t want him!! He’s a dose!
You obviously don’t know about the time he found his mum. I don’t think you’d be saying this. Harsh regardless though

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Yeah ive always liked how Irina tended to treat him with complete disdain. He's saying hes worried that the staff will be kept then hes filming her having a fag and reiterating that shes always and will always do it. Yeah new owners love that look !

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
He's having a sulk cos he got given out to like any spoilt brat. He's very lucky he didn't get the police called on him

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Frank the photographer looks like he'd rather be chewing glass. Probably an easy bit of cash for him on a Sunday morning.