Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheManorBorn

It’s ok, I hope you’re feeling ok today
Thanks for being kind when I wasn’t. I’m still here so that’s a bonus. I’ll be really honest, I thought about deleting my shitTy post but I said it so I have to own it. And again I am truly sorry. This is not instagram, there will be no dirty deletes from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MarkC1387

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

Hotel sold, Paul out in the cold, Only Fans is his next big plan so I'm told

My creative juices aren't flowing today, best I can do right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

fannymcslap

Holy shit, I've been commenting snarky shit on his posts for years and he's never engaged, I commented "jimmy Valentine" on the latest post and he deleted it and blocked me *instantly*.

Odd eh!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

OwtDoing

VIP Member
What's a DomTop?
It means he’s a dominant top therefore is the giver of the phallus and baby Jay was the bottom so he took it anally. I never thought I would have to type this out. Why do I know this stuff?? 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
It's easy to spout about 'outrage marketing' when your risking someone elses money. Nothing he implemented was successful in the end. All the things hw threw money at. All done to the last and then a damp squib. Just off the top of my head...the dog park...landscaped and money put in ...oh this is the start of an empire...oops my bad no planning. The outside music ...oh shit complaints from neighbours...no permits. Oh lets landscape the back yard ...lose the trees throw in a half dozen tables...ok ...tumbleweed....oops dont have enough customers to fill them and so they never make it to insta. But at 1.53 on a sat afternoon i will be sure to send u a live cam shot to say there's a fourteen hour wait in the cafe ! The pancake shite where he decided selling pancake mixture was a genius idea which only brainless saps bought for wtf reason i dunno. The omg our employees are family shite and we will forevermore take them all expenses paid to disney. Forever and ever and ever. Happened once. Then he announced he was getting the jeep he had completely branded in white moose logo and we should choose the option. course then the company wanted actual paying for it so it was literally never mentioned again. Same for personal trainer for him and jayboy....omg he was the greatest guy ever ....then he must have wanted paying cause suddenly he was gonzo. Then the personal dresser guy... ridic expensive suits ....yeah soz good luck! oh and then there was the chicken place he literally lived in and took people...apparently best chicken in world ever...obviously until they started to ask him to pay for it! Oh not to mention the car valeting place...they werent long being forgotten. DSPCA haven't had a mention since either yet he was basocslly an ambassador given how often he abandoned his dogs to them. Hate this fxxker and all he's about. The curry i est on a friday night...the sofa I have...the 6year old car i have outside that comes out of my bank every week. The rescue dog i have who is on aldis best and is living his best life. I live for it all and appreciate it all because i pay for it all. I work for it all. He's never earned anything!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Just go up and get your breakfast like everyone else and stop getting in everyone's way filming stodgy scrambled egg and slices of aldi ham you sad pathetic loser. Buffet breakfasts in hotels like that are a needs must situation. Nobody is there for the fine dining so having a tosser blocking the stations filming boiled eggs is just plain weird.

Reactions: 21

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
It looked like the guy had already had words with him before Paul got him on camera. There were probably people complaining - I know I wouldn’t be happy with some baldy old creep sitting in the corner filming me.

Reactions: 20

Babadoo69

He has to be running low on funds. I’d love to know what the locals in Achill think of him and Sandra
We think that they are both imbeciles and deserve each other as they both crave attention. The dog warden was called numerous times that's why he doesn't take the doberman dogs out on the beach anymore

• Haha
  • Wow

ShaWei

Chatty Member
His comments about the new café being soulless and quiet 😡 I bet the staff hate him.
---

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Those noises he makes when he's talking to the dogs would make your ears bleed. He's so fucking annoying. No wonder he has no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
He's an absolute useless bastard. 2 new motors, one of which was bought specifically for logs / dogs / sauna based 4wd stuff , and he STILL has to get someone else to get the saunas up and running. He didnt even powerwash them or stain them himself amd him with nothing to do all day but eat out and have a poll choosing which one of his fucking expensive vehicles he should drive this morning. He's constantly coming on to camera saying 'WE'RE' gonna do thisand WE need to do that, yet he barely helps or does anything himself. He's a Grade A waster.

• Heart

casio12345

There's a bit of detail on the CRO now about what happened - the hotel company (Celestine Limited) has two new directors - Ronan Mallon and Daire Turner.
Ronan looks to be a property developer and investor type - he's the director of about 50 companies and is from Co. Louth.
Daire Turner is an accountant from Wexford.
A mortgage and charge was registered by Bolt Capital in recent days who probably provided the funding for the hotel. AIB had a charge over the hotel until last December when a mortgage was paid off.
So if Val has thrown a few quid to Paul he's presumably blowing through it on a new Defender, lots of chicken wings and a new telly. The new beemer isn't really that big a deal - he had a 2-3 year old one I think and the trade in prices for 2nd hand cars is very strong at the moment so I'd say it was a matter of extending and increasing the finance to get the new one or throw in a couple of grand himself.
The dog and logs joke mobile would have come from Vals money and looks like was paid for immediately the hotel was sold.
He's going to do some Achill Island tourist experience BS business which will be sauna and Banshees of Iniserin themed with Paul playing the role of ringmaster (achieving the goal of being a preformer that he's always wanted).

TheManorBorn

He isn't able to carry himself professionally whatsoever!! Coming across like a spoilt and VERY jealous child!! They are well rid of him! Best of luck to the new owners and to Ramesh - I hope he is extremely successful as he absolutely deserves it!