Paul Stenson #5 Moose definitely on the loose, Going-Going-Gone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems he's just left the dogs alone in the house over Christmas while he stuffs his fat face on the parents tab.
Id say Disney is locked in a crate. No sign of the poor thing.

Reactions: 4
I'd assumed she was married / partnered /kids too but obviously not. Its sad that with 3 grown children and plenty of money the parents don't have any grandkids to spoil.

Reactions: 2
I'd assumed she was married / partnered /kids too but obviously not. Its sad that with 3 grown children and plenty of money the parents don't have any grandkids to spoil.
For some reason I assumed the other Sister was the oldest and had Husband/ Partner but didn't like Paul plastering her all over Insta. Yes it's a shame they don't have grandkids but lots are in the same boat unfortunately. I think Elainey Painey might surprise us all and nab herself a D4 rugby type🤣

Reactions: 4
For some reason I assumed the other Sister was the oldest and had Husband/ Partner but didn't like Paul plastering her all over Insta. Yes it's a shame they don't have grandkids but lots are in the same boat unfortunately. I think Elainey Painey might surprise us all and nab herself a D4 rugby type🤣
I'd love if she did....have a child and suddenly the parents stop carrying their middle aged toddler son cause they've a grandchild to leave their millions to. I'd say they nearly had a freak out when Paul and Jay boy started mooting the idea of adopting. Imagine also having Jason living off you via your grandkid 'Tinkerbell' for the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Call me old fashioned, but I cannot stand these Xmas day Hotel served by peasant staff attitudes. I would be mortified being in a hotel Xmas day knowing people there serving me who are not where they should be, at home relaxing with family. Maybe I'm wrong I dunno but its pretentious shoyt at its worst imo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Call me old fashioned, but I cannot stand these Xmas day Hotel served by peasant staff attitudes. I would be mortified being in a hotel Xmas day knowing people there serving me who are not where they should be, at home relaxing with family. Maybe I'm wrong I dunno but its pretentious shoyt at its worst imo
Staff working in hotels on Christmas day get paid very well, I know people who prefer/choose to work on Christmas day because of the pay.

Reactions: 9
I would not have been happy with how that medium rare steak was cooked yet Paul says its perfect cause he's no better than the influencer he calls out for selling reviews for benefits.

Reactions: 1
I wonder why they stayed in Westport and not the usual place in Dublin? Maybe the parents just couldn't be bothered travelling and I'm assuming they were paying.

Reactions: 1
I wonder why they stayed in Westport and not the usual place in Dublin? Maybe the parents just couldn't be bothered travelling and I'm assuming they were paying.
It's becoming more clear that Paul is not to be returning to Dublin for some reason. The X5 gone, the Moose bus gone, he's never in the WMC anymore. The pathetic last Xmas drunk pity post etc.... its all adding up.

Reactions: 5
It's becoming more clear that Paul is not to be returning to Dublin for some reason. The X5 gone, the Moose bus gone, he's never in the WMC anymore. The pathetic last Xmas drunk pity post etc.... its all adding up.
Where is the X5 gone, what is he driving now? I thought he had ordered a new one for 2023?

The manager who used to treat them like royalty and constantly give him and his rent boy freebies isn't there anymore.

Reactions: 3
Where is the X5 gone, what is he driving now? I thought he had ordered a new one for 2023?
It looks like he has no car at the minute.... He'd be flaunting it if he had a new one or was using Mammys Merc......

something has happened 🤔

It looks like he has no car at the minute.... He'd be flaunting it if he had a new one or was using Mammys Merc......

something has happened 🤔
Why you think that ? It was at the gate when he checked on dogs and was on camera today when he picked up the two from kennels. He just hasnt been filming it cause its an old banger now. Don't you worry... you ll be well sick of seeing his 231 version when it appears next week :sick:

Why you think that ? It was at the gate when he checked on dogs and was on camera today when he picked up the two from kennels. He just hasnt been filming it cause its an old banger now. Don't you worry... you ll be well sick of seeing his 231 version when it appears next week :sick:
Aha, I missed the Vet pickup story.....

something has happened 🤔
Wasn’t his car parked at the end of his drive when he went to check on the dogs Christmas Eve?

He can't even go into supervalu without filming himself. He's such a sad bastard. The locals must all think of him as the village idiot. A middleaged man walking round like a 13year old teenage girl documenting every action of their day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.