Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Notice he didnt take the two lads for a slap up dinner after their long drive yesterday. He managed one himself though. They were sent straight back to dublin with not so much as a tenner for a Mickey D's no doubt.
Gas how he's talking about storing the White Moose stuff like its worth something. It's branded tat of a failed business ! A big skip is what he needs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
He definitely knew that this was coming down the line. The parents didn’t decide to sell overnight. I reckon his move to Achill and his “new life” and his “hatred for Dublin” was all his plan to make it look like he was already detached from WMC when the reality is he was sent packing!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Ellegee

VIP Member
Thanks for being kind when I wasn’t. I’m still here so that’s a bonus. I’ll be really honest, I thought about deleting my shitTy post but I said it so I have to own it. And again I am truly sorry. This is not instagram, there will be no dirty deletes from me.
Something obviously triggered you last night. It takes guts to come on again & own it. I genuinely hope you’re ok today

Reactions: 18

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
I remember seeing them back then on insta and thinking his family must be disgusted by the dirty old man preying on someone that age. Then i saw the rest of jasons family

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nervousshock

VIP Member
We are all bigger fools paying attention to anything that comes out of his mouth, if we were to believe him, he was in a loving respectful relationship on a younger man he didn’t groom, he was a good employer and a marketing genius, and successful. In reality he’s a Walter Mitty fantasist, with addiction issues. There’s no liar as skilled as an addict after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

BashmentLady

VIP Member
If Paul wanted to get out of "the claustrophobia of Dublin 7" - why is he lingering around the hotel like a bad smell?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
You can be damned sure HE is not looking for an employment lawyer. He's looking for a lawyer to pass on to the employees. It has nothing to do with him as he neither owned nor sold the business. But of course he wants to project himself as some kind of bastion of the downtrodden when in reality he's a huge part of the reason they sold up I'd imagine. They couldnt afford to keep HIM ! He'll be all talk to them telling them they should sue and do this and that. All very well sitting in his rent free gaff with his 65" telly and his choice of high spec vehicles on the drive. Obnoxious TWAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

nnifxx

He’s come full circle and became one of the annoying Instahuns that he banned from his cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
All the aran jumpers are making me die and the flat cap and wax jacket 😂 I'm a mayo man now eehh Paul you can live there for the next 40yrs and you'll still be called a blow in 😂

• Haha

Shanto

Call me old fashioned, but I cannot stand these Xmas day Hotel served by peasant staff attitudes. I would be mortified being in a hotel Xmas day knowing people there serving me who are not where they should be, at home relaxing with family. Maybe I'm wrong I dunno but its pretentious shoyt at its worst imo

• Heart

fannymcslap

Bit ott there imo It was literally a figure of small people and big people, not recognisable, in the background as he was talking.

I actually think he would be an excellent person to do a travel show as I've often found him informative and honest. He's a pain in the hole most of the time, but I think he sells places to go really well. My bad!
Ah fuck off

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
People who really have money don't show it off. They don't constantly display their expensive purchases. People who do so like this prick, have credit. He may very well have got a payment from the sale of hotel but at end of day he isnt earning. He doesnt know the value of earned money. He has all this credit and a lump sum that he thinks will last forever. I can't wait for when it all goes bang when this fucker releases he hasnt got bank of dad anymore. The arrogance of him is sickening though. He's a vile human being in every respect.