Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody ever knows what she means… I’ve not seen what she’s said (she’s become insufferable!) but she’s often cryptic and secretive on purpose. Always on the pretence and defence that one!

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the stories today?? Calling people out for responding to her post saying that she’s planning to live in another city even though she has a family at home. I completely agree that motherhood and being a wife aren’t her only identity, she is clearly a driven businesswoman too. However, she can’t expect people to not question it/have different opinions on it. Also agree with the person who wrote that Mike has sacrificed his freedom and independence for her’s, I’ve always got the vibe like he seems to be doing everything at home whilst she’s doing nothing

Shes so into herself and obsessed about herself. I really dont get why she got another baby cause shes not keen on being a mum. Like really all the privilage and money she has she could focus on her kids when they are tiny. Why have them if you dont give a f. Shes so obsessed with her independence and filming herself and getting more procedures done that her family is in her way.

Reactions: 11
Not her taking a posed photo in front of a banksy painting about murdering children. Have some forethought jesus.

Reactions: 3
Has she got a massive fake arse? I haven’t watched her for years. She looks really different to how I remember her.

Does she mean she’s moving to a different city with her family or just her living somewhere else for a while on her own? I don’t get what she means
She never even needed to get a bigger bum ik the first place from what I saw in her old videos.
Money had gotten to the brit pop princess.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was moving alone tbh...this is the same woman who thought getting a separate apartment and being a partime mum was OK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she really moving to Dubai or was that a clickbait vid title? (tbh I don't want to watch the vid or give her a view).

If she really is moving to Dubai...that seems like a terrible and totally illogical decision on her part. But it'll be fun reading about the inevitable trainwreck on this thread LOL 🍿

Reactions: 5
Is she really moving to Dubai or was that a clickbait vid title? (tbh I don't want to watch the vid or give her a view).

If she really is moving to Dubai...that seems like a terrible and totally illogical decision on her part. But it'll be fun reading about the inevitable trainwreck on this thread LOL 🍿
They are considering it. They have friends that live out there, they spent some time with them. But as ever, who knows with Patricia.

Reactions: 4
They are considering it. They have friends that live out there, they spent some time with them. But as ever, who knows with Patricia.

Lol like patricia would maybe only move if she gets her own appartment and her family theyre own. Only reason they would consider dubai is cause everyone there has nanny/driver/cook and its totally socially accetable.

Reactions: 7
Wow! I just saw her on Molly Mae’s insta story and immediately remembered she exists, lol. I went to her insta to see what she was up to and still married, as I haven’t watched her YouTube channel in forever. I noticed she doesn’t wear her wedding ring and wondered if she was still married. I loved them together.

Reactions: 2
Wow! I just saw her on Molly Mae’s insta story and immediately remembered she exists, lol. I went to her insta to see what she was up to and still married, as I haven’t watched her YouTube channel in forever. I noticed she doesn’t wear her wedding ring and wondered if she was still married. I loved them together.
I came here from there too! But to say yikes she did not look good! Sorry!!

i think they are together still but she spends as much time away from her family as possible!

Reactions: 8
Pretty dead thread, but are her and Mike still together? I haven’t watched her videos that consistently but randomly decided to watch her new goals one and saw she had write sorry letter to Mike, co parent plan, choose Mike or choose to leave and start dating as plans. She made a video this year saying they were still together so would be a shame if they weren’t

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty dead thread, but are her and Mike still together? I haven’t watched her videos that consistently but randomly decided to watch her new goals one and saw she had write sorry letter to Mike, co parent plan, choose Mike or choose to leave and start dating as plans. She made a video this year saying they were still together so would be a shame if they weren’t
Came here after seeing the same video! It also says 'my marriage is over' at about 6:30mins in

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have they broke up? Sad if they have, I thought they were good together but Patrica just never seems happy with anything so I think it was bound to happen

Reactions: 6
It was bound To happen. Patricia has not ever seemed interested in being with the family.she wanted her own appartment To have time To put make up on etc without the Kids 🙈 thats when I knew its gonna end up in divorce.

Reactions: 10
It was bound To happen. Patricia has not ever seemed interested in being with the family.she wanted her own appartment To have time To put make up on etc without the Kids 🙈 thats when I knew its gonna end up in divorce.
Yes I’ve always got the vibe that she obviously loved her daughters but she didn’t love being a mother. Maybe instagram and YouTube don’t show everything, but she always seemed happier being away from them on holidays and work trips.

Reactions: 12
I had been speculating this recently!!! How much she has been travelling recently is INSANE. It’s like she wants to relive her early 20s again. She literally travels for weeks and months without seeing her kids… it’s like?? I just feel like her and Mike aren’t aligned anymore and have grown apart. The bbl, the clothes the trips like girl.. anyone whose watched her can see she’s changed so so much. I also have always got the vibe that she looks down on Mike because she is the main breadwinner. I feel bad for him.
---
Yes I’ve always got the vibe that she obviously loved her daughters but she didn’t love being a mother. Maybe instagram and YouTube don’t show everything, but she always seemed happier being away from them on holidays and work trips.
Yesss doesn’t give maternal vibes at all. Far more interested in flexing the lifestyle these days.

Reactions: 15
I had been speculating this recently!!! How much she has been travelling recently is INSANE. It’s like she wants to relive her early 20s again. She literally travels for weeks and months without seeing her kids… it’s like?? I just feel like her and Mike aren’t aligned anymore and have grown apart. The bbl, the clothes the trips like girl.. anyone whose watched her can see she’s changed so so much. I also have always got the vibe that she looks down on Mike because she is the main breadwinner. I feel bad for him.
---

Yesss doesn’t give maternal vibes at all. Far more interested in flexing the lifestyle these days.
I used to really like her but she doesn’t come across as relatable or even a nice person anymore. I too feel sorry for her family. It’s ok if you feel you have outgrown your partner but it comes across like she has outgrown her own kids now too.

Reactions: 16
90% of her content makes her look like a single childless woman. I haven't watched her youtube in years but her instagram, all her trips... doesn't look great for her marriage and have always got the impression that as she's obviously making the majority of the income, so she uses that to swan off on solo holidays, rent apartments for just her??? It's all so odd and I definitely saw it coming if they have/do split.

Reactions: 18
Agree with all of you!! What I dont get is why did She have another child?? She said She wants To be on her own and that was the reason To get another appartment. I dont know She seems very money driven and vain! She wanted To put wigs on for hours and eye duck herself not spend time with the Kids. Made absolute no sense that She had another one cause She has no maternal bone in her body. And thats fine but it was her desicion To have Kids. Like someone said She seems like She is living the life of a single kidless person.

Reactions: 11