Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of you!! What I dont get is why did She have another child?? She said She wants To be on her own and that was the reason To get another appartment. I dont know She seems very money driven and vain! She wanted To put wigs on for hours and eye duck herself not spend time with the Kids. Made absolute no sense that She had another one cause She has no maternal bone in her body. And thats fine but it was her desicion To have Kids. Like someone said She seems like She is living the life of a single kidless person.
Literally sounds like a student who’s breaking up with a college boyfriend. Everyone needs their alone time, but having an apartment to get away from your family responsibilities is wild

Reactions: 5
Agree with all of you!! What I dont get is why did She have another child?? She said She wants To be on her own and that was the reason To get another appartment. I dont know She seems very money driven and vain! She wanted To put wigs on for hours and eye duck herself not spend time with the Kids. Made absolute no sense that She had another one cause She has no maternal bone in her body. And thats fine but it was her desicion To have Kids. Like someone said She seems like She is living the life of a single kidless person.
I feel like she got married and had children because she likely felt that is what was expected of her (from family, culture etc). I really liked her and Mike together, the early vlogs before kids were good, they were so funny together. BUT maybe it was all for the camera, for the money. She's always been about money.

Reactions: 9
Its a shame if they have split up they always seemed good together. I like the fact that he carried on with his job I think he was a physiotherapist and that she always put her childrens privacy first despite it being the easiest way to make money. I remember her filming her daughters bedroom then deciding it was too much of an invasion of privacy for her daughter.

Reactions: 4
Yeah they both have some good qualities for sure and used to be good together. I haven't really watched Patricia in years though. I'm guessing she struggled with her identity after becoming a mother. I also agree she may have felt some pressures to become a parent. I wonder what their co parenting setup is like.

Reactions: 1
I feel like this was coming for years. She has been distant from him and the kids for ages now. I hope she doesn't regret it as Mike comes across a great down to earth guy.

Reactions: 13
I think her decision to keep her kids offline might make it seem like she doesn’t enjoy motherhood but that isn’t necessarily the case. She is just keeping that aspect of her life private and good for her.

That said, I can’t deal with her content. She just seems so full of herself. Her only insta content is strutting along in an outfit eye bleeping herself. It isn’t very likeable or engaging and I’m not sure who her target audience is? I know she invested in a lot of property so I think that is her main earner now and she just keeps the influencer stuff going for the freebies and ego boost it provides her.

Reactions: 8
I think her decision to keep her kids offline might make it seem like she doesn’t enjoy motherhood but that isn’t necessarily the case. She is just keeping that aspect of her life private and good for her.

That said, I can’t deal with her content. She just seems so full of herself. Her only insta content is strutting along in an outfit eye bleeping herself. It isn’t very likeable or engaging and I’m not sure who her target audience is? I know she invested in a lot of property so I think that is her main earner now and she just keeps the influencer stuff going for the freebies and ego boost it provides her.
I did consider that point about the kids, but the facts are- she goes away for weeks and months at a time without them which is crazy considering she can afford not to.

Patricia is so beautiful but my god she knows it. She comes across SOOOOO up herself. All her insta posts are her strutting to camera eye bleeping herself. Does she take someone with her on holiday just to film?

Reactions: 7
Patricia is so beautiful but my god she knows it. She comes across SOOOOO up herself. All her insta posts are her strutting to camera eye bleeping herself. Does she take someone with her on holiday just to film?
she has changed so much over the years, I used to really like her, now I feel she takes herself far too seriously like and is not likeable at all

Reactions: 9
Mike unfollowed her so I guess they really broke up.
I really think she will regret it. I bet she will go after an older rich guy and when the influencer trend dies down she will wish she had her old life back with Mike.

Reactions: 10
I really think she will regret it. I bet she will go after an older rich guy and when the influencer trend dies down she will wish she had her old life back with Mike.
I doubt it. She always tried to escape her kids and husband

I doubt it. She always tried to escape her kids and husband
I Wonder how does one become so god dam self obsessed.
😵🤨

Like looking from the outside She had it all. Money family the looks. But it was not enough for her. All She wants To do is eye duck herself for hours and pose To randomers In insta?! Sad sad vain self obsessed life She leads.

Such a shame if true, she used to be so down to earth and relatable. Now seems like she’s let the money and her own hype go to her head.

Reactions: 6
She’s always been pretty obnoxious to be fair, lots of signs of mis placed superiors but she became absolutely unbearable in latter years.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, he definitely refollowed. There were comments under her post a week ago and I checked. They’re almost 40 and acting like teenagers with following and unfollowing. 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3