Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Wonder how does one become so god dam self obsessed.
😵🤨

Like looking from the outside She had it all. Money family the looks. But it was not enough for her. All She wants To do is eye duck herself for hours and pose To randomers In insta?! Sad sad vain self obsessed life She leads.
This!! She really is a girl who I felt was a little bit above the influencers because she had a career before and still seemed to make savvy financial decisions, but it became so clear that she was still chasing something.
I was late into following her, but I do know the lipstick alley girls always said she was very insecure, I never saw that as I started following HER many years after she quit her job and started influencing full-time. But in the past few years with the surgeries, I could see what they saying. It's sad because it's clear none of the things she's seeking are outside of herself! Honestly I couldn't imagine having all that money and still being obsessed with how I look and Instagram, she has the resources to do ANYTHING.

Reactions: 11
This!! She really is a girl who I felt was a little bit above the influencers because she had a career before and still seemed to make savvy financial decisions, but it became so clear that she was still chasing something.
I was late into following her, but I do know the lipstick alley girls always said she was very insecure, I never saw that as I started following HER many years after she quit her job and started influencing full-time. But in the past few years with the surgeries, I could see what they saying. It's sad because it's clear none of the things she's seeking are outside of herself! Honestly I couldn't imagine having all that money and still being obsessed with how I look and Instagram, she has the resources to do ANYTHING.
I think she has all that money but still wants more. They got married relatively young, especially for someone who seems so career driven, usually people would make all the sacrifices in their 20s and be content to settle down in their 30s. Not to say someone can’t still chase their dreams in their 30s, but her dreams seem to just be about becoming a dragon that hoards money and has fancy cars rather than building a better life for her family and kids. & you can still have a career and happy marriage but it takes work I don’t think she can be arsed with. There doesn’t seem to be an end goal but just more more more, and the problem is you’ll never be happy because in this world there is always going to be more.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched her in years, because I just felt like everything was about money money money, and I did miss the old content. Her and Mike were fun together but she hardly vlogged them and showed her day to day life. I couldn't relate to the boss videos or money ones, because it always came across to me that she thought she was better than everyone or as she grew and earned more I just couldn't stand the pretence. But thought I'd read on here to see what everyone said about her. Just checked her insta and I agree she doesn't have to show her kids, due ro privacy and they didn't sign up to this life but then you would never know she was a mum, and wanting that apartment etc she wanted did seem off like for what as the last rime I checked she built that thing in her garden, what was that for?

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched her in years, because I just felt like everything was about money money money, and I did miss the old content. Her and Mike were fun together but she hardly vlogged them and showed her day to day life. I couldn't relate to the boss videos or money ones, because it always came across to me that she thought she was better than everyone or as she grew and earned more I just couldn't stand the pretence. But thought I'd read on here to see what everyone said about her. Just checked her insta and I agree she doesn't have to show her kids, due ro privacy and they didn't sign up to this life but then you would never know she was a mum, and wanting that apartment etc she wanted did seem off like for what as the last rime I checked she built that thing in her garden, what was that for?
Completely agree with this. It is sad as I really liked her and enjoyed how real she was. First time I noticed she seemed to think she was above other content creators was when Molly May had that huge giveaway where all you had to do was tag her and repost and she started posting crappy comments how her cash giveaways weren’t getting the same attraction when that was probably more to do with her expecting her followers to do the most just to qualify.

Reactions: 5
She speaks so much but it barley means anything, been like that the past few years

Reactions: 4
Yeah I honestly loved her when she was working and doing YouTube at the same time. She's so different now but not in a good way. People change of course but I just don't relate to anything about her anymore.

Reactions: 9
Today I had to search for this forum, because I wanted to find out if other people had noticed the same things that I have ...beginning December last year.
Patricia is portraying the "I am free" " Now I am truly myself" vibe that women get after a long relationship ends. It would be so sad if her and Mike are over, I think this would shake people most, than any other influencer relationship.
I think Mike is such a great guy and Patricia, if you think there is anything better outside here, you will regret it. Ask me 3 years later, I wish I fought for my relationship more.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I hated her most recent YouTube video due to the comments she made about her body/eating. At the beginning of the video, she mentions she is going to the gym and starts talking about how ‘snatched’ she is nowadays. She then goes on to say something along the lines of ‘there’s no secret, I’ve just been eating less and working out more’ and then briefly mentions that she has made another sit down video about it all previously. The only thing is, I’m pretty sure in one of her previous videos, she admitted to getting lipo surgery or something similar?! So why wouldn’t she repeat that point again in this video to ensure there is no confusion with her viewers that her dramatic weight loss/extremely flat stomach is due to SURGERY and not simply due to diet and exercise. It almost felt like she was trying to avoid mentioning the surgery again. Then, later on in the video towards the end, she is at dinner in Dubai and talks about her and her friend ordering 4 different main dishes to share cos they are hungry. She then goes on to say “us little girls always eat the most. Try having an eating competition with me, I eat so much food” ….bit strange considering she was telling us all at the start of the video how she’s been eating less??? But now apparently she’s implying that she’s just such a naturally tiny girl who can eat whatever she wants

also, her and Mike have defo broke up. I thought this was confirmed when she did that video using that planning diary app and people noticed she had given herself goals in relation to dating and co-parenting or something

Reactions: 16
Today I had to search for this forum, because I wanted to find out if other people had noticed the same things that I have ...beginning December last year.
Patricia is portraying the "I am free" " Now I am truly myself" vibe that women get after a long relationship ends. It would be so sad if her and Mike are over, I think this would shake people most, than any other influencer relationship.
I think Mike is such a great guy and Patricia, if you think there is anything better outside here, you will regret it. Ask me 3 years later, I wish I fought for my relationship more.
Patricia got money and became a brand new person - new boobs, new body, and I guess now in the future...new man
---
I Wonder how does one become so god dam self obsessed.
😵🤨

Like looking from the outside She had it all. Money family the looks. But it was not enough for her. All She wants To do is eye duck herself for hours and pose To randomers In insta?! Sad sad vain self obsessed life She leads.
one of the many reasons why I don't duck with Patricia also her Tory vibes and when she lied about getting her boobs done by posting photos on IG to cover her tracks like we thought we would believe her boobs just grew LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I hated her most recent YouTube video due to the comments she made about her body/eating. At the beginning of the video, she mentions she is going to the gym and starts talking about how ‘snatched’ she is nowadays. She then goes on to say something along the lines of ‘there’s no secret, I’ve just been eating less and working out more’ and then briefly mentions that she has made another sit down video about it all previously. The only thing is, I’m pretty sure in one of her previous videos, she admitted to getting lipo surgery or something similar?! So why wouldn’t she repeat that point again in this video to ensure there is no confusion with her viewers that her dramatic weight loss/extremely flat stomach is due to SURGERY and not simply due to diet and exercise. It almost felt like she was trying to avoid mentioning the surgery again. Then, later on in the video towards the end, she is at dinner in Dubai and talks about her and her friend ordering 4 different main dishes to share cos they are hungry. She then goes on to say “us little girls always eat the most. Try having an eating competition with me, I eat so much food” ….bit strange considering she was telling us all at the start of the video how she’s been eating less??? But now apparently she’s implying that she’s just such a naturally tiny girl who can eat whatever she wants

also, her and Mike have defo broke up. I thought this was confirmed when she did that video using that planning diary app and people noticed she had given herself goals in relation to dating and co-parenting or something
I haven’t watched her new vlog but she has admitted to weight loss surgery before so not sure why she’s saying it’s diet and exercise. She also has a blatant lipo bellybutton. I stand by my point in what I liked about her is no longer there. She acts like she’s above other content creators now snd no longer has that likability factor

Reactions: 8
Seems like they didn’t want the same kind of life

I felt she lorded her £ over him at times

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I remember her saying something about out growing friends because she had loads more money now. I can’t remember what it was exactly, but I swear it was her. It’s sad to think that’s how she views friendship and relationships.

Makes me think of this 30 second clip of Gary Neville saying he cut friends out when he became a footballer

He was a teenager cutting people off and recognises the mistakes as an adult, but she’s doing it as an adult

Reactions: 1
I think she need to accept that she’s never gonna get the perfect body she wants because it doesn’t exist and it’s better to be healthy and fit. I’m not against plastic surgery at all but Patrica never seems happy with it or her body, and I feel for her about that I deal with similar issues but I found the more I accept my imagination will always be better it’s easier to love who you are

Reactions: 3
I really think the bbl gave her a new confidence and she feels she can do so much better than Mike now. She’s always ‘outside’ and no doubt gets hit on, and I think she never really got to experience this when she was young.

Reactions: 3
So what does this mean?
I'm calling BS. What I don't want to hear 1 year down the line is a storytime about her breakup nor do I want to see her posting her new man(if and when she gets one) all over her social media

Patricia has too much disposable income to not be able to have a team in dubai to prevent her from going to dubai a lot. With her children being so young and in school, why would u set up a business 7 hours away, unless you have little interest in raising your children. All her dubai posts seem to feature her at a beach club or restaurant, doubt much business is going on there.

Seems like shes only willing to post her kids when she'd getting paid for an ad. If she really cared about their privacy, she'd stop posting them full stop

Reactions: 13
So her business in in Dubai now so she can avoid paying taxes. Based on her income from all investment properties, influencing and other business, she's saving £££,£££ in taxes a year.

Sad when she said all those people from her 30th birthday are no longer in her life. That's when I had to come in here to see if I read in between the lines correctly that her and Mike are done.

And then she went on about memories about being at the same hotel with Mike when Grace was born and how sad she was remembering.

And another clue in that video when she said she HAS to take kids to school, she has no other choice. Why? Because Mike is not around to take them to school?

Reactions: 7
What is this girl like? She’s SO rude. You made your money from putting the life you wanted to share, including your children etc & Michael’s career as a physiotherapist on very public forums.. You now want to hide & post cryptic stfu messages because things aren’t all rosy but when the people you relied on for an income are speculating about the change and demise in your personality and relationships they are being too nosy? I cannot stand this egotistical twit of a woman!

Reactions: 15
I think it's wild that she knowingly posted a video with clearly visible sentences like

- my marriage is over
- write apology letter to Mike
- choose Mike or choose to leave
- co parenting plan
- start dating again

and then she's angry that people are speculating about her relationship. Wtf did you expect?? 🤯

Did she delete this video now?

Reactions: 22
I'm starting to agree with other who say she's rude and entitled. The way she spoke to the hotel staff I the Dubai vlog just came off so rude and entitled, really left a bad taste 😖

Reactions: 8