Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sushimama

Chatty Member
I think it's wild that she knowingly posted a video with clearly visible sentences like

- my marriage is over
- write apology letter to Mike
- choose Mike or choose to leave
- co parenting plan
- start dating again

and then she's angry that people are speculating about her relationship. Wtf did you expect?? 🤯

Did she delete this video now?

Reactions: 22

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I’ve never understood when the rich and famous do this. In Patricia’s case, the money would be enough for them both to buy their own substantial size homes and kids would remain in private school. And even when all funds and assets are split, I imagine she’d still have her own decent passive income to allow for holidays etc and has plenty more years ahead of her to work towards making it grow even bigger. What good is keeping the money together if it means having to live alongside someone daily that you don’t like/get on with?
Because she's greedy and a divorce would ruin her brand. Having mike as a husband is one of her extremely short list of redeeming qualities.

I used to love her back in the day, pre kids etc. But since she got on this surgery every 6 months and girl boss moves, I got tired. I believe most of us as an audience did not come to her for business/ money advice and even if we did, a lot of the ££ she was able to have to buy properties and start businesses come from her influencing / youtube rev. I'm never gonna be an influencer nor do I want to be, so her telling me how to stack my paper like her isn't helpful or interesting

Reactions: 20

ShannonLondon

She is away from her kids so damn much. Yes fathers who are breadwinners sometimes have travel for business etc etc but the privilege of being and influencer is that she doesn’t HAVE to be away from home constantly. She makes enough promoting lipstick. No loving mother would be acting like this willingly without remorse. I used to cry my eyes out when my mum would travel. But maybe they’re okay and that’s a testament to Mike being a great and hands on father.
The moment she announced years ago that she was getting an apartment for her to stay in during week, I knew she didn't give a damn about her family. She tried to justify it as a place to work in but she lives in South london and could have easily rented office space in Central and travelled in. She's not maternal in the slightest and I can only assume she had children as that is what was expected of her.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I like Patricia but not necessarily her content. I think she films what she has to, to get the views and money as youtube is not forever and the videos which helped her get over a mill were the hauls. Coming from a finance background I think shes trying to make as much as possible to secure herself and her family financially.

I think her over the top commentary helped to make them interesting compared to for example the likes of Zoe who wouldnt even try the outfit on and just hold the outfit up. Nipple to the wind is one of my fav catchphrases from her.
I prefer her content with Mike as I just think Mike is great I like the fact he has his own job and life too. I also like the fact that she doesn't exploit Grace her daughter she could have gone down the road of vlogging Graces every last minute bug she doesnt.

I havent watched her in a while as im not interested in what shes filming and at times she can be slightly annoying but im still subbed to her as compared to other youtubers I dont mind her. She left gleam early on and got a mill subs without them which I like.

ShannonLondon

90% of her content makes her look like a single childless woman. I haven't watched her youtube in years but her instagram, all her trips... doesn't look great for her marriage and have always got the impression that as she's obviously making the majority of the income, so she uses that to swan off on solo holidays, rent apartments for just her??? It's all so odd and I definitely saw it coming if they have/do split.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I hated her most recent YouTube video due to the comments she made about her body/eating. At the beginning of the video, she mentions she is going to the gym and starts talking about how ‘snatched’ she is nowadays. She then goes on to say something along the lines of ‘there’s no secret, I’ve just been eating less and working out more’ and then briefly mentions that she has made another sit down video about it all previously. The only thing is, I’m pretty sure in one of her previous videos, she admitted to getting lipo surgery or something similar?! So why wouldn’t she repeat that point again in this video to ensure there is no confusion with her viewers that her dramatic weight loss/extremely flat stomach is due to SURGERY and not simply due to diet and exercise. It almost felt like she was trying to avoid mentioning the surgery again. Then, later on in the video towards the end, she is at dinner in Dubai and talks about her and her friend ordering 4 different main dishes to share cos they are hungry. She then goes on to say “us little girls always eat the most. Try having an eating competition with me, I eat so much food” ….bit strange considering she was telling us all at the start of the video how she’s been eating less??? But now apparently she’s implying that she’s just such a naturally tiny girl who can eat whatever she wants

also, her and Mike have defo broke up. I thought this was confirmed when she did that video using that planning diary app and people noticed she had given herself goals in relation to dating and co-parenting or something

Reactions: 16

szn-123

I had been speculating this recently!!! How much she has been travelling recently is INSANE. It’s like she wants to relive her early 20s again. She literally travels for weeks and months without seeing her kids… it’s like?? I just feel like her and Mike aren’t aligned anymore and have grown apart. The bbl, the clothes the trips like girl.. anyone whose watched her can see she’s changed so so much. I also have always got the vibe that she looks down on Mike because she is the main breadwinner. I feel bad for him.
---

Yesss doesn’t give maternal vibes at all. Far more interested in flexing the lifestyle these days.
I used to really like her but she doesn’t come across as relatable or even a nice person anymore. I too feel sorry for her family. It’s ok if you feel you have outgrown your partner but it comes across like she has outgrown her own kids now too.

palmer

Chatty Member
Right and it would have 100% been in Business/First class. Imagine spending all that money and a random child is slapping people?
View attachment 819788

Picture of the story attached!
You can’t control a baby? Ummm yes you can. At the very least you certainly can make sure she stays in her seat instead of letting her go about the plane freely. What the hell? I’ve never seen a parent straight up let their kid go up and down the plane like that. She makes it sound like she just let the kid go without supervision and didn’t do anything to monitor her?

SleepyDibillo

I really like Patricia, she’s worked hard to get to where she is, knows her numbers and business and seems to have made some wise investments with her money rather than just wasting it all on fashion and holidays like a lot of other influencers!

I can understand why she’s renting a space to keep her work/ life balance, but I find the dynamic of staying over at the apartment a bit odd? I’m all for going to the apartment to work during the day then coming home in an evening to spend quality time with the kids and husband without work distractions. But going to the apartment and staying over for up to 4 days??

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
What is this girl like? She’s SO rude. You made your money from putting the life you wanted to share, including your children etc & Michael’s career as a physiotherapist on very public forums.. You now want to hide & post cryptic stfu messages because things aren’t all rosy but when the people you relied on for an income are speculating about the change and demise in your personality and relationships they are being too nosy? I cannot stand this egotistical twat of a woman!

Hobbitsies

Searched for this page after seeing that story. Ma’am your child slapping a man is not okay, come on
Right and it would have 100% been in Business/First class. Imagine spending all that money and a random child is slapping people?
Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 16.34.52.png

Picture of the story attached!

• Wow

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I had been speculating this recently!!! How much she has been travelling recently is INSANE. It’s like she wants to relive her early 20s again. She literally travels for weeks and months without seeing her kids… it’s like?? I just feel like her and Mike aren’t aligned anymore and have grown apart. The bbl, the clothes the trips like girl.. anyone whose watched her can see she’s changed so so much. I also have always got the vibe that she looks down on Mike because she is the main breadwinner. I feel bad for him.
---
Yes I’ve always got the vibe that she obviously loved her daughters but she didn’t love being a mother. Maybe instagram and YouTube don’t show everything, but she always seemed happier being away from them on holidays and work trips.
Yesss doesn’t give maternal vibes at all. Far more interested in flexing the lifestyle these days.

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Have you seen her latest YouTube video where she shows the apartment / office she has bought? Her products are in the bathroom showing that she is staying there overnight and she talks at the end about doing "4 days on, 4 days off" with her husband and looking after the kids.

Tbh it sounds like a divorce is incoming and they are living largely separate lives. She has spoken before about PND and by the looks of it is struggling with being a mum. If it works for them then great, but I do find it a little odd that she needs that much time away from her family and partner.
Right! She just doesnt seem mum type at all. Like the hole mum/marriage is a burden to her. All she wants to do is film herself talk/spend/put wigs makeup on. She just seems very money driven. And thats fine but why on earth to have kids if you dream living single life. And its not like her kids are big, they are tiny and 4 nights out just seem weird. Also all the stuff about she cant control her kid? She seems just so not interested in them because they disturb her from showing off. Shes very typical influenza nothing else matters than attention from randomers and spending days in social media.

Reactions: 14

Katleesi

VIP Member
This threads a bit dead, but anyway... I do like her but I find it really irritating that within the first 5 minutes of her videos she has to drop in “I’m a millionaire” ok? You told us in the last 70 videos?!! No ones watching you to hear that

Today I had to search for this forum, because I wanted to find out if other people had noticed the same things that I have ...beginning December last year.
Patricia is portraying the "I am free" " Now I am truly myself" vibe that women get after a long relationship ends. It would be so sad if her and Mike are over, I think this would shake people most, than any other influencer relationship.
I think Mike is such a great guy and Patricia, if you think there is anything better outside here, you will regret it. Ask me 3 years later, I wish I fought for my relationship more.

Web99

Have you seen her latest YouTube video where she shows the apartment / office she has bought? Her products are in the bathroom showing that she is staying there overnight and she talks at the end about doing "4 days on, 4 days off" with her husband and looking after the kids.

Tbh it sounds like a divorce is incoming and they are living largely separate lives. She has spoken before about PND and by the looks of it is struggling with being a mum. If it works for them then great, but I do find it a little odd that she needs that much time away from her family and partner.

• Sad
Reactions: 13