Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the video but from skimming some comments it sounds like she's got a new apartment as an office to keep home and work separate - no divorce!
That's what she's done/is doing, BUT in the video she's so unclear with what her actual plan is and just keeps referring to "moving out" and she "can't believe" she's "moving out". It made it literally sound as though she had bought a new apartment to move into, and was moving out of where she lives currently.

The title is total clickbait and I think she was purposely unspecific to cause speculation and to raise views, but it backfired a bit when she was receiving loads of comments with people asking what on earth was going on.

Reactions: 6
I am so confused she said some people will put the pieces together and realise what is happening. I have always liked Patricia and the normalcy of her private life. I hope they are all ok.

Reactions: 3
I like Patricia and I think she puts a lot of effort into her videos. But I find them boring now s🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ive always felt like Patricia is not the type to have kids and have a husband, she always says she wants space, she always mentions her kids being a lot for her, she had a rough patch with her husband, now she says she has an appartment to keep things "spicy". She doesn't seem to be a good fit for the mother/wife lifestyle, I wonder if she did it bcs it's a "natural" thing/life path usually, but that deep down she's never truly wanted it

Reactions: 8
So I totally get parenting on a plane cannot be fun and easy. BUT I have never been on a plane and seen a parent let their child do what she described on Instagram stories? Like damn right everyone else would be pissed off.

Reactions: 13
So I totally get parenting on a plane cannot be fun and easy. BUT I have never been on a plane and seen a parent let their child do what she described on Instagram stories? Like damn right everyone else would be pissed off.
Searched for this page after seeing that story. Ma’am your child slapping a man is not okay, come on

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Searched for this page after seeing that story. Ma’am your child slapping a man is not okay, come on
Right and it would have 100% been in Business/First class. Imagine spending all that money and a random child is slapping people?
Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 16.34.52.png

Picture of the story attached!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That is absolutely ridiculous, so her child basically assaulted another passenger? I would be so angry!!!

Reactions: 11
I do respect how Patricia can be open about topics… when she wants to. But really surprised she’s still following Elle Darby. It’s kinda disappointing.

Reactions: 7
Right and it would have 100% been in Business/First class. Imagine spending all that money and a random child is slapping people?
View attachment 819788

Picture of the story attached!
You can’t control a baby? Ummm yes you can. At the very least you certainly can make sure she stays in her seat instead of letting her go about the plane freely. What the hell? I’ve never seen a parent straight up let their kid go up and down the plane like that. She makes it sound like she just let the kid go without supervision and didn’t do anything to monitor her?

Reactions: 16
Have you seen her latest YouTube video where she shows the apartment / office she has bought? Her products are in the bathroom showing that she is staying there overnight and she talks at the end about doing "4 days on, 4 days off" with her husband and looking after the kids.

Tbh it sounds like a divorce is incoming and they are living largely separate lives. She has spoken before about PND and by the looks of it is struggling with being a mum. If it works for them then great, but I do find it a little odd that she needs that much time away from her family and partner.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have you seen her latest YouTube video where she shows the apartment / office she has bought? Her products are in the bathroom showing that she is staying there overnight and she talks at the end about doing "4 days on, 4 days off" with her husband and looking after the kids.

Tbh it sounds like a divorce is incoming and they are living largely separate lives. She has spoken before about PND and by the looks of it is struggling with being a mum. If it works for them then great, but I do find it a little odd that she needs that much time away from her family and partner.
Yeah, she renting it though right? Surprised she didn’t buy as that would be an investment but this is a lot of money to waste on something that isn’t a ‘necessity’. Maybe for her mental health and the health of her marriage it is though. If they have a nanny and / or night nurse with the kids then they could each have alone time if they like. Very sex and the city Carrie keeping her flat energy.

Reactions: 2
I have a lot of empathy for her trying to figure things out. I’m not a mum/parent, I am always amazed/terrified by the constant responsibility and balancing a relationship with it? Hats off to all the parents out there. Certainly not straightforward.

Do you think she might quit youtube? She pivoted her channel last year but she didn’t seem fully happy with her content when I last watched. She has been on YouTube for a long time…

She has certainly reduced her YouTube content and doesn't seem interested in it. I imagine with her property empire and large Instagram following she doesn't need to put all the effort into videos now.

It's certainly an unusual set up. Tbh her and M seemed quite sharp/snappy with each other in recent years. PB is very Christian so I wonder if children were an expectation rather than a want, and that divorce is frowned upon?

She talked about doing a vow renewal in her last video and they seemed pretty lovely as well but you never know. I hope everything is ok.

What I really care about— if she’s following Elle still—it’s a bad look.

Reactions: 3
I really like Patricia, she’s worked hard to get to where she is, knows her numbers and business and seems to have made some wise investments with her money rather than just wasting it all on fashion and holidays like a lot of other influencers!

I can understand why she’s renting a space to keep her work/ life balance, but I find the dynamic of staying over at the apartment a bit odd? I’m all for going to the apartment to work during the day then coming home in an evening to spend quality time with the kids and husband without work distractions. But going to the apartment and staying over for up to 4 days??

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I really like Patricia, she’s worked hard to get to where she is, knows her numbers and business and seems to have made some wise investments with her money rather than just wasting it all on fashion and holidays like a lot of other influencers!

I can understand why she’s renting a space to keep her work/ life balance, but I find the dynamic of staying over at the apartment a bit odd? I’m all for going to the apartment to work during the day then coming home in an evening to spend quality time with the kids and husband without work distractions. But going to the apartment and staying over for up to 4 days??

Maybe I wasn’t paying attention when watching her latest video but I didn’t hear this bit of the video, lots of other people have mentioned it too, has she cut that section out now? As the video has a very sudden end.

But yea it seems like they are going through a rough patch, hopefully they’ll figure it out

Reactions: 2