Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always really liked an admired Patricia but lately I’ve been feeling a little sus about her. After everything came out about Elle Darby, she still follows her. She recently promoted a brand on her Instagram soon after they posted a video with a racial slur towards Asians in it. Something about her following Elle after the VILE racism she exhibited and actively promoting this brand are suspect to me 🧐 I’m not sure if these things mean anything but I’ve been looking at her different the past few weeks that’s for sure

Reactions: 11
I’ve always really liked an admired Patricia but lately I’ve been feeling a little sus about her. After everything came out about Elle Darby, she still follows her. She recently promoted a brand on her Instagram soon after they posted a video with a racial slur towards Asians in it. Something about her following Elle after the VILE racism she exhibited and actively promoting this brand are suspect to me 🧐 I’m not sure if these things mean anything but I’ve been looking at her different the past few weeks that’s for sure
To me it shows her moral compass is waaaayyy out and probably massively money driven. She doesn’t care as long as she gets paid

Reactions: 8
Have you seen her latest YouTube video where she shows the apartment / office she has bought? Her products are in the bathroom showing that she is staying there overnight and she talks at the end about doing "4 days on, 4 days off" with her husband and looking after the kids.

Tbh it sounds like a divorce is incoming and they are living largely separate lives. She has spoken before about PND and by the looks of it is struggling with being a mum. If it works for them then great, but I do find it a little odd that she needs that much time away from her family and partner.
Right! She just doesnt seem mum type at all. Like the hole mum/marriage is a burden to her. All she wants to do is film herself talk/spend/put wigs makeup on. She just seems very money driven. And thats fine but why on earth to have kids if you dream living single life. And its not like her kids are big, they are tiny and 4 nights out just seem weird. Also all the stuff about she cant control her kid? She seems just so not interested in them because they disturb her from showing off. Shes very typical influenza nothing else matters than attention from randomers and spending days in social media.

Reactions: 14
Came to this thread after seeing photos and videos of her solo holiday to Fiji. All for solo holidays but to such a beautiful island with new experiences surely she’d want to share them with her family?

Reactions: 5
Came to this thread after seeing photos and videos of her solo holiday to Fiji. All for solo holidays but to such a beautiful island with new experiences surely she’d want to share them with her family?
I've not seen them, or really kept up with her, but I guess Fiji is a long way to take two young kids

There's something really annoying about Patricia Bright...can't quite put my finger on it...I don't know if it's her voice...the accent...how she's changed herself to fit into the industry or just all of her 🤭

I just saw her on my TL and watched some old videos cause I was like ‘oh cute she got a tummy tuck and they did her a good belly button’ lmao she’s addressed it as a hernia/muscle repair which is what it ABSOLUTELY is too but girl….there’s been lipo too. Good for you. Be honest though?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone saw the latest vlog? Brit pop princess is just not relatable anymore. She defo got a bbl coz that booby doesn't look natural . She's obsessed with getting the perfect body or what she thinks is perfect....even her hubby thinks so. How much surgery/tweaking can one body take? I think she left her kids in the house sleeping while her hubby took her to the gym and also picked her up....she didn't mention anyone anyone else being at the house👀🤔

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched her in months and months since her content changed, I mean she did always do luxury, but I find it to be more talks of that, and money which may be helpful for some but I preferred the vlogs that were just chill/normal if that makes sense. I just don't find much of her relatable any more. But I can see why lots still watch her.

Reactions: 4
Anyone saw the latest vlog? Brit pop princess is just not relatable anymore. She defo got a bbl coz that booby doesn't look natural . She's obsessed with getting the perfect body or what she thinks is perfect....even her hubby thinks so. How much surgery/tweaking can one body take? I think she left her kids in the house sleeping while her hubby took her to the gym and also picked her up....she didn't mention anyone anyone else being at the house👀🤔

Shes defo obsessed about being "perfect". She really suffers she doesnt have the perfect hair and she would implant long hair to herself if she could! She just seems so interested in herself and not interested about her fam! I dont know just get really not nice vibes from her. Shed sell her soul for money.

All she does is complain at the moment. Like, you're rich, have a perfect nuclear family, travel all the time, and get to do whatever you want. The privilege is not acknowledged at all.

I agree on the surgery, she's too obsessed with how she looks. I don't like that she lied for months and months about her bum when it was obvious she had something done, she used to be so straight talking and open. Just not into her vibes at all anymore

Reactions: 13
Just seen her Baftas post - christ she seems so up herself. And I LOATHE her outfit.

Reactions: 1
Glad others have noticed the lipo! Everyone who’s had a BBL has the same stomach. Has she not admitted it then?

Reactions: 7
Glad others have noticed the lipo! Everyone who’s had a BBL has the same stomach. Has she not admitted it then?
I've only heard her say she had a hernia repair and repair to her muscle separation. I work in plastic surgery and she's had a tummy tuck with lipo. Part of a tummy tuck is performing muscle repair - so that's always included and incidentally we also find and repair a lot of hernias at the same time. She should've just owned it. Plastic surgery isn't shameful.

She admitted the bbl years ago. Said she had " a little fat put into her hips to even everything out" tummy tuck was last year I believe? Like the poster above said, Pat said it was a hernia repair and then admitted it was a tummy tuck when people were asking about it. Along with the nose job and boob job, it's safe to say she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery.

• Wow
It feels like she's in a midlife crisis lol. Nothing wrong with that but if she was a guy she'd be buying a red Porsche convertible now. 😂

IMG_2236.PNG

• Haha
Anyone seen the stories today?? Calling people out for responding to her post saying that she’s planning to live in another city even though she has a family at home. I completely agree that motherhood and being a wife aren’t her only identity, she is clearly a driven businesswoman too. However, she can’t expect people to not question it/have different opinions on it. Also agree with the person who wrote that Mike has sacrificed his freedom and independence for her’s, I’ve always got the vibe like he seems to be doing everything at home whilst she’s doing nothing

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has she got a massive fake arse? I haven’t watched her for years. She looks really different to how I remember her.

Does she mean she’s moving to a different city with her family or just her living somewhere else for a while on her own? I don’t get what she means

Reactions: 2