Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww shes cute. I do like Patricia seems more genuine then most youtubers.
To be fair I like her too but surely there is a better way to help your child than to mummify them. Ive recently weaned a child and I’ve never seen anything like that on any of the advice groups or pages. Just seems a bit dramatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you watch her video she says Nova suffered with terrible eczema (as someone who’s suffered with it from a young age I can so relate) and now they think she has TSW.
The bandages were to stop her weeping 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If you watch her video she says Nova suffered with terrible eczema (as someone who’s suffered with it from a young age I can so relate) and now they think she has TSW.
The bandages were to stop her weeping 😢
Her kids are really sweet. I like her and her family.

Reactions: 6
Her kids are really sweet. I like her and her family.
Me too. I have followed them for a long long time way before the kids. I think she uses her platform for good and has varied content as well as being a business woman!

Reactions: 8
I just watched her house tour im glad she edited out Graces room and decided against showing it to keep her privacy. So many youtubers show so many of their childrens private moments where they can't even bath in peace it was nice to see someone actually care about their childs personal space

I think her house could do with a replan it would make more sense to have her walk in wardrobe room on the top floor and Nova on the same floor as everybody else I know she said they take it in turns to sleep upstairs with her so its not like shes on her own up there but for when shes a bit older .

Reactions: 9
This threads a bit dead, but anyway... I do like her but I find it really irritating that within the first 5 minutes of her videos she has to drop in “I’m a millionaire” ok? You told us in the last 70 videos?!! No ones watching you to hear that

Reactions: 14
How she just cleaned that window irritated me sooo who wipes a window clean in a squiggly motion no matter what stupid gadget your peddling hun youre gonna get streaks, leave the house keeping to your husband or maid cause you clearly have no clue babes. You can take the girl out of South London....

Reactions: 2
She's a wonky off centre/meant to be centre part in her wig/weave. Gives me such a headache when I see this on anyone!

How she just cleaned that window irritated me sooo who wipes a window clean in a squiggly motion no matter what stupid gadget your peddling hun youre gonna get streaks, leave the house keeping to your husband or maid cause you clearly have no clue babes. You can take the girl out of South London....
I was taught to clean windows in a z-shaped (or an S) motion, not in straight lines.

I know this thread is dead, but every time I see her real hair I'm reminded to treasure my edges 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is totally dead but I just stumbled upon something unexpected and wanted others to chime in:

I missed it when it first happened and literally just happened across this video now, so I'm not sure if it's been taken out of context. Did anyone see the stories when she put them up? Any thoughts?:unsure:

This thread is totally dead but I just stumbled upon something unexpected and wanted others to chime in:

I missed it when it first happened and literally just happened across this video now, so I'm not sure if it's been taken out of context. Did anyone see the stories when she put them up? Any thoughts?:unsure:
I don’t follow Patricia anymore so didn’t see the stories in real time. I saw all the ‘controversy’ unfold on Twitter though. From what I can remember people thought she was being scammed by the woman so some were defending Patricia others were saying the money she spent on that woman is nothing to Patricia because she’s a millionaire (I think?) and the stories she put up, I think sniggering with another influencer were filmed in bad taste 😬

Ok who else searched for this thread after watching her latest video and is confused AF?

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched the video but from skimming some comments it sounds like she's got a new apartment as an office to keep home and work separate - no divorce!