Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's wild that she knowingly posted a video with clearly visible sentences like

- my marriage is over
- write apology letter to Mike
- choose Mike or choose to leave
- co parenting plan
- start dating again

and then she's angry that people are speculating about her relationship. Wtf did you expect?? 🤯

Did she delete this video now?
Wait wait wait, as this in her most recent one where she was banging on about 'just eat less' to lose weight?!

Oh my god, I hope mike ended it when he saw that, how disrespectful of her

Reactions: 13
Those goals sound like they were written by a teenager. Like really She cant be More obnoxious and entitled if She tried.

She has all these business etc so theres no need To put her Kids To social media. Its so fake its like when She wants To portray certain pic She Will mention the Kids. Other time her life seems like single something kidless person. She seems So so so disinterested in her Kids and more into cosmetic surgeries and Hot men.

Ages ago She made a video about her hair like She made such a huge deal about her hair. It seemed like She would sell her soul/kids/grandmum To have the Perfect hair. It was then I realized like wow what a self obsessed vain vain vain person She is. Looks and money mean so little if the inside is rotten.

Reactions: 6
i haven't watched her channel for ages but watched the notion video (and tweeted in disbelief lol) and iirc a few of the comments picked up on it too. if i knew this thread existed then i'd have been straight here. "co-parenting plan" and "sorry letter to michael" are still in the thumbnail 😭 girl read the room

• Haha
If her and Mike are still together I would be extremely surprised. All her posts lately are showing her body and basically living what looks like a single life. it’s like she is posting to attract new men.

Tempted to rewatch her video from months ago she posted with Mike about relationships on her other channel. I am sure you can probably see the cracks then. I remember him saying something along the lines of shoes are nice but a mortgage payment is better which makes me think he was starting to think her spending was out of control.

Reactions: 4
She is away from her kids so damn much. Yes fathers who are breadwinners sometimes have travel for business etc etc but the privilege of being and influencer is that she doesn’t HAVE to be away from home constantly. She makes enough promoting lipstick. No loving mother would be acting like this willingly without remorse. I used to cry my eyes out when my mum would travel. But maybe they’re okay and that’s a testament to Mike being a great and hands on father.

She is away from her kids so damn much. Yes fathers who are breadwinners sometimes have travel for business etc etc but the privilege of being and influencer is that she doesn’t HAVE to be away from home constantly. She makes enough promoting lipstick. No loving mother would be acting like this willingly without remorse. I used to cry my eyes out when my mum would travel. But maybe they’re okay and that’s a testament to Mike being a great and hands on father.
The moment she announced years ago that she was getting an apartment for her to stay in during week, I knew she didn't give a damn about her family. She tried to justify it as a place to work in but she lives in South london and could have easily rented office space in Central and travelled in. She's not maternal in the slightest and I can only assume she had children as that is what was expected of her.

Reactions: 20
She’s said in her latest TikTok video that she’s still married. I assume they’re trying to work things through, but if I was Mike I’m not sure if I could after she wrote in her video that one of her plans for the next 3-6 years is to have a ‘hot man, passionately in love’. She clearly wasn’t referencing Mike there, as some of her other plans involved deciding whether to stay or leave him and coming up with a co-parenting plan etc.

Reactions: 8
Call me cynical, but I think the only reason patricia hasn't got a divorce is because she would most likely have to pay him a huge chunk of change once assets are divided. Not sure if they have a pre nup but when they met neither one of them had the amount of wealth they have now. Mike is the primary caregiver and would most likely continue to do so, meaning he would get additional funds due to that.

Reactions: 11
Call me cynical, but I think the only reason patricia hasn't got a divorce is because she would most likely have to pay him a huge chunk of change once assets are divided. Not sure if they have a pre nup but when they met neither one of them had the amount of wealth they have now. Mike is the primary caregiver and would most likely continue to do so, meaning he would get additional funds due to that.
I’ve never understood when the rich and famous do this. In Patricia’s case, the money would be enough for them both to buy their own substantial size homes and kids would remain in private school. And even when all funds and assets are split, I imagine she’d still have her own decent passive income to allow for holidays etc and has plenty more years ahead of her to work towards making it grow even bigger. What good is keeping the money together if it means having to live alongside someone daily that you don’t like/get on with?

Reactions: 1
I’ve never understood when the rich and famous do this. In Patricia’s case, the money would be enough for them both to buy their own substantial size homes and kids would remain in private school. And even when all funds and assets are split, I imagine she’d still have her own decent passive income to allow for holidays etc and has plenty more years ahead of her to work towards making it grow even bigger. What good is keeping the money together if it means having to live alongside someone daily that you don’t like/get on with?
Because she's greedy and a divorce would ruin her brand. Having mike as a husband is one of her extremely short list of redeeming qualities.

I used to love her back in the day, pre kids etc. But since she got on this surgery every 6 months and girl boss moves, I got tired. I believe most of us as an audience did not come to her for business/ money advice and even if we did, a lot of the ££ she was able to have to buy properties and start businesses come from her influencing / youtube rev. I'm never gonna be an influencer nor do I want to be, so her telling me how to stack my paper like her isn't helpful or interesting

Reactions: 20
They can still be separated but not legally divorced yet. I think she is just using semantics to cover up what is going on.

Reactions: 12