Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I said this from the start and I’ll say it again. I like pashy and I like the daughter but something about Ray gives me the ick. I feel like there’s definitely some control element going on 😩
Pashy is a kept woman and proud of it. She gets house keeping money from Ray, he buys her stuff she wants, reminds me of my parents in the 1960s , so he's definitely in control

Reactions: 4

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Pashy, she is a bit odd but comes across as harmless. I hope she hasn't cheated on Ray as they do seem to love each other very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don’t mind her but it does make me laugh when they sing and their accent suddenly becomes American. 🤣

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Sooooo was Pashy shagging about then? Why not just have Ray do the DNA test to prove he's the Dad?

makesitup

VIP Member
I think it says a lot about Pashy that she gave up social media when it started to effect her negativity but old big gob still keeps going begging for likes 🤣

Lj8

She has a thread on here. I think she is a horrible woman
I hope this works this is the thread she’s vile

Annue

VIP Member
God love ray Jamie would put that in the bin I'm guessing he doesn't work I don't know when he'd fit in around his eating Reschedul 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought she looks like she’s got graves disease
Would she have all the energy she has with graves though? I was thinking more of energy drinks, it looks like I meant other stuff but I didnt mean that, I know someone who never had an energy drink out of their hand and their eyes were like hers and always on the go x

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've just dipped in the Tracy thread think I'm going to have to invest in this a bit more 😆 Tracy is saying it's fake and rumours of Ray in a fight tonight. How people can live with such drama in their life is beyond me.

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
I follow Pashy on Clapper and I have noticed that every time she uploads a video Tracy gets all shitty on her tik tok. Last week she kept randomly barking on about affairs! She goes on that much I do wonder if Tracy’s hiding something.