Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
Out for cakes he clearly doesn't work all he and her do is eat clean eat clean eat more I don't know why folk think they can cook good food. There's younger traveller wife's that would put her to shame with there cooking skills. I think there's something not right upstairs with then it must be all that inbreeding

Reactions: 3

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I really do not like that in fact most of the time I stop following people who ever mention gifting at all.

nichew

VIP Member
Have any of yous seen all the drama with that divvy nikia Marshall and her husband Mike. She’s always slating gypsys and travellers

nichew

VIP Member
Out for cakes he clearly doesn't work all he and her do is eat clean eat clean eat more I don't know why folk think they can cook good food. There's younger traveller wife's that would put her to shame with there cooking skills. I think there's something not right upstairs with then it must be all that inbreeding
rays a collier int he

makesitup

VIP Member
she had a little boy who was premature and in hospital for quite a while but his home now and doing well.

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I said this from the start and I’ll say it again. I like pashy and I like the daughter but something about Ray gives me the ick. I feel like there’s definitely some control element going on 😩

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I saw Pashy on her friends account recently, saying she’s had her baby and that he’s in NICU but doing well.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I saw a video of them someone posted all inside and I could not help but feel sorry for the lovely little dog stuck outside all the time in this heat.
One thing did cross my mind was if she does not like the dog inside surely the daughter would insist the dog coming inside I know my kids would but it does not look like it. Pets in my home are like part of the family I woud rather keep my husband outside than my pets any day.

• Heart