Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is there no rough looking of any culture or race? Give it a rest fuck sake 😂 it was the way it was worded and you know it. It’s so boring and always excuses because they are “gyspsies” and sure it’s ok to belittle them and make comments about their appearance.
There are good and bad in every culture, race, religion etc, to me Pashy is just an ordinary stay at home Mum and if her appearance doesn't fit the standards of other people, so be it, to say she should lose weight over getting lip filler in my opinion is not on, we dont know her personally, well I dont but she could be struggling to lose weight or she could be happy in her own body, we are not to judge and I would never judge her because shes of a different culture to me, I actually like Pashy and her family, they come across as a little close knit family who get on with their day and mind their own business unlike that other one 🙄
---
No no no definitely not you, Pashys enemy I'm on about, I cant stand her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Annue

VIP Member
She gets some amount of free trash sent to her 🤣🤣🤣
Her house would be nice if she got rid of all tacky stuff

Reactions: 6

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
There’s been some video’s recently where Ray is filming Pashy and you can hear him breathing. Just his normal breathing as he stands to film her. He really needs to consider his health as it’s awful. I bet he snores like a trooper.

Reactions: 5

keke00

There are good and bad in every culture, race, religion etc, to me Pashy is just an ordinary stay at home Mum and if her appearance doesn't fit the standards of other people, so be it, to say she should lose weight over getting lip filler in my opinion is not on, we dont know her personally, well I dont but she could be struggling to lose weight or she could be happy in her own body, we are not to judge and I would never judge her because shes of a different culture to me, I actually like Pashy and her family, they come across as a little close knit family who get on with their day and mind their own business unlike that other one 🙄
---

Hahaha I know doll 😘
---
---

And you’re 100% right. I’m all for freedom of speech but when it’s directed at a culture and especially my own I’m not ok with it. And when I click on that users own comments and see they seem to target that same culture on more than one thread then it fucks me off like 😂 you don’t get away with being homophobic or being against Muslims. So yes fire away about people’s looks but no need to relate it to “gyspsies” etc. Small minded and bores me to shit

• Heart
It's nothing personal I just think the way gyspy looks now she's very rough compared to how other gyspy look after there self's
But she doesn't have to look how other gypsies and non gypsies look for that matter, shes just her, she doesn't have to be anything other than herself, if shes happy that's all that matters

• Heart

Isitevenrealanymore

The gifting shit is driving me mad I had to unfollow it’s a shame because I really liked her at first. She’s coming across big headed and poncy now 😩

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The food they cook makes me feel sick, everything swimming in fat, boiled mince swimming in scum which they don’t even remove, it’s all gross. And why do they always eat Chinese food in their car, the car must reek of takeaways.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So I seen a on Tictok this morning Pasha's friend claiming she had Pasha's phone and she had her blocked so she could not see for an hour and her message to people is, She does so much for people so now is the time to repay her. its her birthday next week and if everyone puts up a fiver or something for her it would be brilliant, she has also added to her Amazon wish list if people would like the buy her a gift.
Bloody Cheek, why are people always after gifting on Tictok. I am sure she was put up to do that. and what does Pasha do for people I would love to know because she annoys the hell out of me. No woman in this day and age cleans as much while the hubby seems to be getting larger by the day.
And where is the poor dog that's what i want to know.

Annue

VIP Member
It maybe sounds horrible but she needs to lose weight and get some Botox not a lot but she looks a woman in late 40s. She seems a lovely woman but needs a little help

• Wow
Reactions: 4

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’m actually fascinated by her. I’m not sure how she can claim to be a gypsy when she was with someone and had a child outside marriage though.

Boblebob

VIP Member
It maybe sounds horrible but she needs to lose weight and get some Botox not a lot but she looks a woman in late 40s. She seems a lovely woman but needs a little help
No no no, no nice to see a normal woman with no shit in her face

• Heart