Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has done a Italy flag for St Patrickā€™s day. Thick as šŸ’©
What an embarrassment, in the comments on one of the other flag video, someone asked her to do the Ireland flag for St Patrick's days, she asked when it was? Someone said the 17th so in either the Italian or Ireland flag video, she was asked was she celebrating St Patrick's day? Her reply was she was going to but she had a migraine all day, one minute she didn't know when it was, the next she had a migraine, she's just a bare faced liar

What an embarrassment, in the comments on one of the other flag video, someone asked her to do the Ireland flag for St Patrick's days, she asked when it was? Someone said the 17th so in either the Italian or Ireland flag video, she was asked was she celebrating St Patrick's day? Her reply was she was going to but she had a migraine all day, one minute she didn't know when it was, the next she had a migraine, she's just a bare faced liar
Yes she lies non stop! I was watching the Jeremy Kyle documentary and the talked about lie detectors and how unreliable they are. Itā€™s about 60-70% accurate. Do she cannot use that one to show how honest and decent she is šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off to Butlins for a week, will the fibro flare? Never seems to when she wants to do something does it. I wish I could pick and choose.

Reactions: 5
Off to Butlins for a week, will the fibro flare? Never seems to when she wants to do something does it. I wish I could pick and choose.
I've just seen it, she will be in bed for a week when she comes back, it's the dress on a 10 year old girl that got me, not the fact she looks like Mrs Clause in it but how short it is šŸ˜² she's only a child ffs

Reactions: 2
She got a good deal though. The div has booked it in school time so of course itā€™s cheaper šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just seen it, she will be in bed for a week when she comes back, it's the dress on a 10 year old girl that got me, not the fact she looks like Mrs Clause in it but how short it is šŸ˜² she's only a child ffs
I'm sure I saw Tracey wearing that dress last week or maybe I imagined it??

I feel for that poor girl! She is standing next to Tracy hearing her winge about going home. She makes everything about her.

Reactions: 5
I feel for that poor girl! She is standing next to Tracy hearing her winge about going home. She makes everything about her.
Absolutely this ! Also the difference in first and second video ...makes it look like she was hungover rather than a flair up imo

Reactions: 4
Absolutely this ! Also the difference in first and second video ...makes it look like she was hungover rather than a flair up imo
She had full make up on this morning then the unwell rough face tonight. But as a parent I would put on a brace face and pretend I was ok if I didnā€™t want to ruin it for my child. I think she isnā€™t used to doing anything for her self or even knows how to push through.

Reactions: 7
she said she went to drive home and her ā€œflare upā€ was to bad but on the little girl scarlett page there is a video of them going to get in the car and the car not starting up seem Tracey really donā€™t know how to tell the truthšŸ§

Reactions: 4
That is no life for that young girl, I get there are young carers out there who don't have a choice but Tracey seems to lean on her if she knew she was going to have a flare up because we all know she knows what days of the week she has them, then don't go on your holiday or bring a responsible adult with them to help take some of the pressure off of the child, better still stop bleeping faking it for views and sympathy Tracey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.