Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I quite like them, they seem really genuine and down to earth, I really enjoy her content x
I like her and her daughter is so polite. I just don’t understand the whole ‘he’s a good husband int ya ray?’ I can’t work out I’d it’s an act or if it’s how they live

Reactions: 8

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Is it bad that I’m gutted that her daughter talks just like them? She speaks in single short separate sentences just like her dad, there’s no flow in what she says, if you need understand what I mean.

Reactions: 8

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
who does everyone like better? Pashy or Ray? i think ray acts like a spoilt little child he’s sickly just like his big gorja woman cousin🤮 like there any need for him to take her to a cafe when she’s trying to diet
I can’t stand Ray. He’s just a big grease ball. You can just tell he treats Pashtun like shite. He really thinks he’s famous! The way he preens for the camera. I mean I’m not keen on either of them but him even more so.

Reactions: 7

keke00

I think I'd be looking to lose weight before I started getting things done to my face! She should get her double chin dissolved!!! I'm sorry but you can make yourse Look better not worse
The jealousy oozes out of you 😂
---
It's nothing personal I just think the way gyspy looks now she's very rough compared to how other gyspy look after there self's
As a “gyspy” that’s cheeky as. She’s a grown woman and if she wants to boost her features then who are you to belittle her? She’s not a young thing in her 20s and I think she’s class 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Calm your farm it looks like I hit a few nerves there peeps😂😂😂😂
We are all entitled to our opinion like it or lump it
Have a lovely day folks 👍😊
Oh you are indeed entitled to your opinion.
You didnt hit a nerve with me at all, I dont know either of them personally, I only see what they put out on the internet and Tracey comes off the worst, maybe we are talking about different Traceys here 🤔🤔🤔 hmm one wonders!

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Does anyone follow this family on tiktok? They’re a travelling family, and I followed her at first for her cleaning tips! But the way she hero worships her husband, to me screams toxic! As if she always needs to seek his approval! Anyone think the same?

Chippednails

VIP Member
I’ve always liked her account and always sided against the other witch but lately all the freebies, discounts, friends from nowhere who have businesses etc. seem to have just made her page seem less genuine. Especially, when it’s her & Ray you feel instantly like you are being sold a discount or something. Maybe it’s just me but the vibe on her page has just changed recently

Does anyone know the drama between her and Tracey? I’ve tried to do some ‘research’ but I’m lost with it all 🤣 why does Tracey hate her sooo much??
Tracey has a thread on here, it might be worth having a read of that, it'll give you an idea on what's gone on as it's been going on for about 2 years now, only Tracey going on about it I might add, I've yet to hear Pashy say anything bad about Tracey the witch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think I'd be looking to lose weight before I started getting things done to my face! She should get her double chin dissolved!!! I'm sorry but you can make yourse Look better not worse
God I’d love to see what you look like

• Heart

Peachy_R

They seem a very sweet family and I could listen to them talk all day I love their accents🤣 but her husband never stops eating and the comments cheer him on to eat but the man struggles to breath.. it’s very concerning