Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this family on tiktok? They’re a travelling family, and I followed her at first for her cleaning tips! But the way she hero worships her husband, to me screams toxic! As if she always needs to seek his approval! Anyone think the same?

Reactions: 7
I quite like them, they seem really genuine and down to earth, I really enjoy her content x

Reactions: 5
I quite like them, they seem really genuine and down to earth, I really enjoy her content x
I like her and her daughter is so polite. I just don’t understand the whole ‘he’s a good husband int ya ray?’ I can’t work out I’d it’s an act or if it’s how they live

Reactions: 8
I think theyre a nice lil family just wish she would stop using crazy filters on her face!
I could never clean as much as her, she has an insane amount of energy.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually fascinated by her. I’m not sure how she can claim to be a gypsy when she was with someone and had a child outside marriage though.

I must of been blocked and i dont even know why. I cant see her profile or comments how strange ive not said anything. 🤔 is she still posting?

Reactions: 1
I feel like the ‘fame’ has gone to their heads now and she’s just not like she was at the start!

I saw a video of them someone posted all inside and I could not help but feel sorry for the lovely little dog stuck outside all the time in this heat.
One thing did cross my mind was if she does not like the dog inside surely the daughter would insist the dog coming inside I know my kids would but it does not look like it. Pets in my home are like part of the family I woud rather keep my husband outside than my pets any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really do not like that in fact most of the time I stop following people who ever mention gifting at all.

Reactions: 3