Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keke00

But she doesn't have to look how other gypsies and non gypsies look for that matter, shes just her, she doesn't have to be anything other than herself, if shes happy that's all that matters
Exactly this 🥰❤ It’s as good as saying “oh she’s done this but the way Indian/Russian/American woman etc look now she looks more rough and just needs to try better”. Grow up and get with the times @Annue . It’s nothing to do with her culture. It’s about a woman getting a treatment to feel better about herself. You’re so boring 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Whitney98

who does everyone like better? Pashy or Ray? i think ray acts like a spoilt little child he’s sickly just like his big gorja woman cousin🤮 like there any need for him to take her to a cafe when she’s trying to diet

Georgiesgirl

Apparently she closed her account. Her friend spoke about it and said she may come back at Christmas. Not even a thank you to her followers or an explanation, even after she received lots of gifted goods.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I’ve always liked her account and always sided against the other witch but lately all the freebies, discounts, friends from nowhere who have businesses etc. seem to have just made her page seem less genuine. Especially, when it’s her & Ray you feel instantly like you are being sold a discount or something. Maybe it’s just me but the vibe on her page has just changed recently

defo. It’s all “aww I’ve been gifted this use the code” and “ aww you didn’t have to I swear an offff! But here’s a code to earn me money”

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I think theyre a nice lil family just wish she would stop using crazy filters on her face!
I could never clean as much as her, she has an insane amount of energy.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Oh god she's back! Looks like the whole family this time not just her. Is she going to stand in front of the great raymondo to hide his gut in every video? They're both ugly as sin

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I said this from the start and I’ll say it again. I like pashy and I like the daughter but something about Ray gives me the ick. I feel like there’s definitely some control element going on 😩
Pashy is a kept woman and proud of it. She gets house keeping money from Ray, he buys her stuff she wants, reminds me of my parents in the 1960s , so he's definitely in control

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Pashy, she is a bit odd but comes across as harmless. I hope she hasn't cheated on Ray as they do seem to love each other very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3