Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
She's posted a video today if young girls dancing, fair enough but I wouldn't be happy if my child was videoed and posted on tiktok

Reactions: 2

makesitup

VIP Member
Ok I did say I worded it wrong! But I was having a pop at Annie.
---
To be honest this should change to a rave thread because it’s only Annie commenting on here that starts everyone talking.

Annue

VIP Member
Wait she's went a done dna on her kid god she's as bad as the rest on TikTok she went and got her hair too dark

MrsLynch

I’ve just seen yesterdays video of Pashy having her flooring done. What is with Ray’s groin area? 🤨
Could be a hernia or part of his overhang ?? Not medical professional but he should get it seen two between that and her eyes that constantly bulge they a right pair

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Has Ray got a hernia? All I can see when he is shown full length is a massive bulge 'down there'

keke00

I know girl I’m sorry. I read it wrong but my racist reply was actually to Charlotte and Annie. You’re 100%

Peachy_R

Does anyone know the drama between her and Tracey? I’ve tried to do some ‘research’ but I’m lost with it all 🤣 why does Tracey hate her sooo much??

Rosey Posey

Are they both still on TikTok? only I can’t see pashy or ray si maybe I’m blocked, no idea why u would have been though.