Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Elgato Grockles are great, and keep our area going. There are just a lot and the population increases massively over the summer months meaning it takes us so much longer to just do normal life stuff. Absolutely no offence meant, and we count ourselves very fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Everyone is welcome x
Totally agree with the above ❤

I’m local too. Does anyone have the specific address for where the Go Fund Me is registered to?

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with the above ❤

I’m local too. Does anyone have the specific address for where the Go Fund Me is registered to?
No, we don't have a specific business address, just the general industrial estate address.

We haven't found any links between R and there...yet!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t cope being friends with her and wondering if she’d post naked pics of my baby all over social media/talk about me/post pics of my kids and then tag them in it/give away school/security info - amazed anyone (other than the hanger-one) is friends with her due to these leaks of info 🤷🏻‍♀️
The friend is yet another one who is nearly half her age - 20yrs old according to the Insta profile that PTWM tagged her in. Yet another young, probably vulnerable female that Rachel is tagging onto her SM and is BFFs with 🙄

No idea why PTWM is making out that putting a load of gifted items that she doesn’t want into a plastic bucket was an arduous complicated mammoth task. I’m sure the young friend will appreciate it lots but the most difficult element of that for Rachel would’ve been deciding what she didn’t want and sticking a bow on her leftovers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The friend is yet another one who is nearly half her age - 20yrs old according to the Insta profile that PTWM tagged her in. Yet another young, probably vulnerable female that Rachel is tagging onto her SM and is BFFs with 🙄

No idea why PTWM is making out that putting a load of gifted items that she doesn’t want into a plastic bucket was an arduous complicated mammoth task. I’m sure the young friend will appreciate it lots but the most difficult element of that for Rachel would’ve been deciding what she didn’t want and sticking a bow on her leftovers.
It's ridiculous. How many of us feel the need to post on social media when we give gifts to our friends??
It's plain narcissistic.. 'Look at me, I'm such a fantastic, generous friend. I've made it look pretty and put a bow on it and everything! I'm fabulous!'....
Please! I try to not comment and get personal on her ridiculous posts, but for goodness sake! The woman has her life being ripped to shreds and questioned and she doesn't give a tit.

Just answer the kindhearted people that donated and are questioning where the money that they expected to be used for vulnerable people has gone!!

Reactions: 14
First comment: Woman actually needs to come over and read Tattle for herself!

Second comment - Reply: Hope your little boy is ok? No?! Just about R. She’s just a vile creature who doesn’t care about anyone but herself!

• Angry
  • Wow
Long shot. R worked in care home admin at the time, right?

View attachment 30183
No, only to that industrial estate.
Thanks both.

I’ll do some digging, there’s something that really doesn’t sit well with me with this (alongside all the rest of the goings on, Jesus!).

I’m a long time lurker on the PTWM threads so apologies for just jumping on now. I am hesitant to say where I work but can say that in my line of work you are strongly advised not to say what you do for a living and certainly 100% absolutely are advised not to do anything that would bring the reputation of your employer into disrepute. So what I’ve seen play out lately is basically all of that and then some, potentially. Gobsmacked ain’t the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks both.

I’ll do some digging, there’s something that really doesn’t sit well with me with this (alongside all the rest of the goings on, Jesus!).

I’m a long time lurker on the PTWM threads so apologies for just jumping on now. I am hesitant to say where I work but can say that in my line of work you are strongly advised not to say what you do for a living and certainly 100% absolutely are advised not to do anything that would bring the reputation of your employer into disrepute. So what I’ve seen play out lately is basically all of that and then some, potentially. Gobsmacked ain’t the word.
Welcome ❤❤👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is getting odder.

Knee deep in life has blocked me even though I never followed her. Rachael blocked me purely in the grounds of following clean honest living.

These two are def trying to block us all out!
Just do what I do...block them both so they can’t block you and then if you ever feel like having a look at their pages unblock them, have a look, then block them again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jun 17, 2019
  • Add bookmark
  • Was just reading through an old thread and came accross this post. It made me laugh so much. Brilliant!
Let’s hope her hole don’t fall out when she’s pushing then or we will never hear the end of it.
I’m waiting for the birth post it will be some long winded experience where the baby came out saying his first word whilst cutting his own cord. Josh running round screaming in his underpants wanting to cut those long baby tallons whilst she’s having the most horrific experience and in complete and utter shock of how much she forgot it hurt and how she birthed the biggest baby known to man Really can’t wait. Guarantee she has a c section as she’s had them before and starts the whole just because I had a c section doesn’t mean I didn’t have a real birth crap. 😩 (Also yes a c sections a real birth but you know what I mean)

• Haha
I saw this post on her latest photo earlier and thought I’d reply (long term lurker sent over by her rant!) anyway I realised my original post wouldn’t appear (I checked on my partners account and yep it wasn’t there as I’d put in those keywords!) so I re wrote it and it’s now showing! How long will it last is the question!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I saw this post on her latest photo earlier and thought I’d reply (long term lurker sent over by her rant!) anyway I realised my original post wouldn’t appear (I checked on my partners account and yep it wasn’t there as I’d put in those keywords!) so I re wrote it and it’s now showing! How long will it last is the question!
Welcome.

I love the "getting round the filter" you did..."hard earned sterling" is amazing! Your username as well 😂😂😂 OMG!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome.

I love the "getting round the filter" you did..."hard earned sterling" is amazing! Your username as well 😂😂😂 OMG!
I created the account just to comment. I don’t follow her on Instagram but I didn’t want her or her crew sending abuse or giving out my own account!

As for getting around the filter, that took some thinking of other ways of saying PayPal, money, donations etc

I hope the truth comes out soon whatever it is. I hope the people who needed her help and money got it but I’m starting to doubt it massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is brilliant! X

Reactions: 8
I created the account just to comment. I don’t follow her on Instagram but I didn’t want her or her crew sending abuse or giving out my own account!

As for getting around the filter, that took some thinking of other ways of saying PayPal, money, donations etc

I hope the truth comes out soon whatever it is. I hope the people who needed her help and money got it but I’m starting to doubt it massively.
...and it’s still there clever girl 👍🤩...she must be busy clipping her bush. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.