Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that I’m probably going about my daily business and passing fellow Tattlers without knowing it. I feel like we should arrange to meet on a bench in Paignton, with a briefcase marked ‘Donations’...
[/QUOTE]
You will all recognise me, I’m the purple,round pudgy one!! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw this post on her latest photo earlier and thought I’d reply (long term lurker sent over by her rant!) anyway I realised my original post wouldn’t appear (I checked on my partners account and yep it wasn’t there as I’d put in those keywords!) so I re wrote it and it’s now showing! How long will it last is the question!
It's still there as yet, I've just liked it, no doubt will be blocked before long 😂

Reactions: 10
I saw this post on her latest photo earlier and thought I’d reply (long term lurker sent over by her rant!) anyway I realised my original post wouldn’t appear (I checked on my partners account and yep it wasn’t there as I’d put in those keywords!) so I re wrote it and it’s now showing! How long will it last is the question!
You have a reply from a right legal eagle!

R has liked that reply. But deleted yours. Ahahaha oh dear! That just makes the whole thing look even worse, especially with your username still visible to the masses!

Edit: Rs probably reading here now because she's now deleted the nonsensical reply 😂

Haway, pet! We need answers not censorship!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I seen that woman’s comment post also and was out raged! I wanted to say dont judge based on one side of the story, at least come over here to look before you start throwing bullying accusations- I was a follower seen her snotfest video came over to tattle for a nosey and I’m now a proud tattler 😊👍🏻 My eyes were truly opened!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh of course we need more homewrecking, narcissistic, theiving, too tired to scratch, jackanory story telling limpets course we do🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Actually I think it’s pathetic of PTWM that she has liked that post but won’t respond to the multiple questions from donators and others asking what the PayPal money has been spent on,

Yet she’ll like a post that suggests that her PayPal donation page is fake and duplicate. Yet another indication that she is shady AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all I’ve been watching all this unfold and think it’s disgusting that she has got away with this for so long. The latest revelations of go fund me accounts, one still being open and for driving lessons, is so random. Why would you ask for funding for something like this, money to help her escape the awful situation but driving lessons? You then need a car, tax, insurance all running costs and ongoing maintenance and I still fail to see how this helps? Perhaps if she could provide proof this money alone went to a person in need, real proof, people would accept some of the other stories?

In relation to business addresses, if this came from companies house, businesses registered addresses are often not the actual address of the business.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 30203
R has liked that reply. But deleted yours. Ahahaha oh dear! That just makes the whole thing look even worse, especially with your username still visible to the masses!

Edit: Rs probably reading here now because she's now deleted the nonsensical reply 😂

I tried to reply but she has removed my comment and blocked me.... what a surprise!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If only she showed proof of where all the donations went as quick as she blocks folk!😡

Reactions: 11
View attachment 30203

‘I don’t give a monkeys what your reply is, I take hers over yours any day’

That’s just it my love, there hasn’t been a reply has there? I just don’t get the gullibility (is that a word?) of these people. R is like the Pied Piper of GullibleTwatsville and she's playing that tune like a pro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually I think it’s pathetic of PTWM that she has liked that post but won’t respond to the multiple questions from donators and others asking what the PayPal money has been spent on,

Yet she’ll like a post that suggests that her PayPal donation page is fake and duplicate. Yet another indication that she is shady AF.
Yes in my reply I had asked why r was sharing the PayPal account details then in her response to women who messaged her and asked her for help if it was a cloned account.

I also asked her if she’s so innocent she’s deleting people’s posts and won’t provide any updates on the money she’s spent and pointed out some women waited 4 months for a reply from her. I couldn’t post it tho because I was blocked 🤣🤣🤣

Just proves her guilt!

Jeez I hope you in the background with all the evidence can stop her soon!!
She really is getting on my last nerve!
Her followers are so infuriating that they won't even come see for themselves and defend her.

*waits for the shitstorm*

Reactions: 12
Hi all I’ve been watching all this unfold and think it’s disgusting that she has got away with this for so long. The latest revelations of go fund me accounts, one still being open and for driving lessons, is so random. Why would you ask for funding for something like this, money to help her escape the awful situation but driving lessons? You then need a car, tax, insurance all running costs and ongoing maintenance and I still fail to see how this helps? Perhaps if she could provide proof this money alone went to a person in need, real proof, people would accept some of the other stories?

In relation to business addresses, if this came from companies house, businesses registered addresses are often not the actual address of the business.
Another newbie saying hi!

Welcome! 👋👋

Welcome.

I love the "getting round the filter" you did..."hard earned sterling" is amazing! Your username as well 😂😂😂 OMG!
Ha ha ha keep this up and she’ll have so many words in her filter no one will see any messages and it’ll look like she’s talking to herself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seriously cannot wait for the day when all of this comes out. She’ll be exposed and everybody around her will slowly back away like they never knew her. All her fellow pointless, crude and embarrassing influencers will turn there backs and just cut her off in fear of being linked to her.
I’m sure she’ll try and find a way out with pinning the blame on somebody else, crocodile tears and playing the victim as let’s face it, that’s her specialty.
I really do feel for her children/step children, as this could be so detrimental to them. I really wish she thought of those consequences. You’d think somebody with such a damaging past wouldn’t dream of even risking their children being exposed or possibly damaged themselves.
But hey, I guess that money was just too tempting! Selfish is an understatement.

Reactions: 17
The censorship is so wrong and preys on vulnerable people because she has kept up the comment from someone drawing attention to the Tattle stories from Rachel and this person is accusing us of mental and emotional abuse, no doubt have never clicked anywhere near Tattle themselves - opinion based purely on Rachel’s barefaced lie of a video. Then she has removed the other side of the story of comments asking people to check out Tattle and form their own opinions. People reading this who already donate are not going to be questioning their decision when actually they bloody well should be.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.