Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy macorooni - I didn't even know of PTWM's existence until a couple of hours ago. What a scumbag! I've skim read most of the tattle threads and then for personal research have also looked on her instagram page. I definitely get bad vibes from her.

The good thing is, everything catches up with you eventually, and it looks now that her web of deceit is only just beginning to unravel. Bad timing for her as looks like she's about to have a baby. But it looks very much like she's been very deceitful (and her husband is a police officer??), oh dear, the law may come down heavy on them.

She's got a lot of explaining to do!! I'm so proud of you all for exposing her, some excellent detective work going on!!

Also, she wants to be Constance Hall? Yuk! I'm Australian and we dislike her with a passion over here, she's another little grubby fraudster, but that's a whole other story.

Thanks for introducing me to PTWM you gorgeous lot, I'm very much looking forward to watching the tit hit the fan for her now!!!!
😳 what has Constance done? I thought she was quite upfront and honest.
😫 what is going on with these insta mums

Reactions: 4
So do that now own their house or rent?
Seems odd landlord happy with so many animals.
Where did house deposit fundraising money go?

Reactions: 5
If only she had owned up 6 weeks ago or released a statement saying" sorry thought it was clear it was my wage" then this tit storm would likely be over. Instead more and more people are looking into everything she's ever done and it's becoming obvious she's been a con artist from day one.
She should have been transparent, "i would love to do this full time, but i need to ensure my bills get paid so i will take ALL the donations "
But she NEVER has the whole thing is clear as mud, money going into her personal bank account, paypal, go fund me (so even as claimed earlier that she may have a paypal card which she can withdraw from directly there is still what 20k? of go fund me monies into her bank there is a paper trail)

If you want to 'do good' and make a differance you just do it, you don't do it for glory, it's all about the glory and the hero status.
Her sense of entitlement is off the scale.

The fact is had she been straight from the start, that she wouldn't of had anywhere near the 'donations' as she has.

Reactions: 11
Jesus

I took a day off (to binge watch mad men 😂) and it’s just got more intense again!

I fully believe there’s lots of pots she’s been dipping into over the past few years. I can safely assume people contact her directly to donate too as some don’t have PayPal. So our rough estimate could be a lot less than what she’s raking in.

I remember her being a facilities manager for a care home group and she seemed to be disorganised at that (lots of mentions how she was pissing off the builders) but nothing that would require a dbs since her page start which was 2017.

The block and delete machine rumbles on that confirms to me she’s got something to hide. Why wouldn’t she proud of where the donations have gone (she likes to toot her own horn after all).

Reactions: 13
Just caught up with everything after an epic journey east last night.... anyway, please tell me if I am making mountains out of mole hills, but I don't understand why her GoFundMe campaigns are registered to Heathfield Industrial Estate. It's not local to her at all, and in fact a decent 40 minute drive on a good day (and at least 4 times as long at this time of year with all the grockles on the road...🙄) Locals correct me if I am wrong, but from what I see Heathfield is also a proper industrial estate with big units for things like big white good warehouses, cooking oil disposal, furniture warehouses etc, rather than small independent units - if that makes sense. There are loads of smaller units in and around Torbay. It's also cheaper rental wise there. I don't know, but it's been bugging me for a while. Like I say, maybe it's nothing, but it just doesn't make sense to me - like a lot of the stuff she does (or doesn't do!)

Reactions: 14
Just caught up with everything after an epic journey east last night.... anyway, please tell me if I am making mountains out of mole hills, but I don't understand why her GoFundMe campaigns are registered to Heathfield Industrial Estate. It's not local to her at all, and in fact a decent 40 minute drive on a good day (and at least 4 times as long at this time of year with all the grockles on the road...🙄) Locals correct me if I am wrong, but from what I see Heathfield is also a proper industrial estate with big units for things like big white good warehouses, cooking oil disposal, furniture warehouses etc, rather than small independent units - if that makes sense. There are loads of smaller units in and around Torbay. It's also cheaper rental wise there. I don't know, but it's been bugging me for a while. Like I say, maybe it's nothing, but it just doesn't make sense to me - like a lot of the stuff she does (or doesn't do!)
No - you’re right. BIG industrial estate. We often go to Stover and Parke, both very close to Heathfield, if anyone needs me to have a nosy?

Reactions: 6
Yep, definitely all big units. And lets not talk about grockles, they're making me want to cry at the minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy macorooni - I didn't even know of PTWM's existence until a couple of hours ago. What a scumbag! I've skim read most of the tattle threads and then for personal research have also looked on her instagram page. I definitely get bad vibes from her.

The good thing is, everything catches up with you eventually, and it looks now that her web of deceit is only just beginning to unravel. Bad timing for her as looks like she's about to have a baby. But it looks very much like she's been very deceitful (and her husband is a police officer??), oh dear, the law may come down heavy on them.

She's got a lot of explaining to do!! I'm so proud of you all for exposing her, some excellent detective work going on!!

Also, she wants to be Constance Hall? Yuk! I'm Australian and we dislike her with a passion over here, she's another little grubby fraudster, but that's a whole other story.

Thanks for introducing me to PTWM you gorgeous lot, I'm very much looking forward to watching the tit hit the fan for her now!!!!
Please tell me you guys love Celeste Barber? I’d be gutted if you didn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please tell me you guys love Celeste Barber? I’d be gutted if you didn’t
I LOVE Celeste. She is absolute quality. As soon as I came across KDIL I thought urgh what an obvious poor attempt at copying her. She’s so crass and vulgar. I’m so over hearing about everyone’s foo foos.

Just a quick one, something serious doesn’t have to happen for a company to be taken off the register or dissolved, a company can be taken off the register for not complying with companies house ie not filing accounts. It doesn’t necessarily mean the company is dodgy

Reactions: 9
I come down Cornwall quite a lot in the summer months what makes a good grockle or how can I be a good grockle! Would hate to think I’m pissing off the locals 😢

Yeah it’s weird isn’t it that the go fund me is registered to an industrial estate rather than a home or registered office address. Why the massive job change for this Aron bloke too

Interesting to hear that he too messed about with money and didnt give out a prize.

What a tangled web we weave eh!

Sorry if i am being dense
Who is aron icalandic freind in relation to ptwm.
What did the busiees do as it clearly waseny a charity it was a company.
For it to be struck off register must have been serious.
Can you do public information request to companies house find out more why?
Why was there a go fund me to raise money for random business mans driving lessons.
The business community cafe did they produce ptwm merchandise?
Strange its up in Leeds but ptwm is Devon.
How did these 2 meet?
I assume hes not trained work with dv victims.
Ita depressing saccone jolys made national paper daily mail over trolling but this dident.
Will action fraud investigate PayPal and go fund me.

The reason why the company was struck off by Companies House doesnt appear as shady as you think. That section of the act that was quoted basically means Companies House wrote to the company to confirm whether they were still in business. Failure to reply after a certain amount of time means they got struck off (least that's how it reads to me).
Could be that they were just lazy with their admin when winding up the company

Screenshot_20190726-100124_Google.jpg

Reactions: 3
@Elgato Grockles are great, and keep our area going. There are just a lot and the population increases massively over the summer months meaning it takes us so much longer to just do normal life stuff. Absolutely no offence meant, and we count ourselves very fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Everyone is welcome x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the location of where the person who set it up was/is.

Reactions: 3
I come down Cornwall quite a lot in the summer months what makes a good grockle or how can I be a good grockle! Would hate to think I’m pissing off the locals 😢

Yeah it’s weird isn’t it that the go fund me is registered to an industrial estate rather than a home or registered office address. Why the massive job change for this Aron bloke too

Interesting to hear that he too messed about with money and didnt give out a prize.

I'm getting the feeling that a kidder kidded a kidder...with regards to Aron.

There's no doubt that Community Central existed at this point and he was the director. Perhaps he got in touch with R and asked her to share his appeal.

The "on the front line and saving lives" bit was embellished at one end for the dramatics.

The FB appeal included Community Central's bank details. Who knows if the money sent to them by the PTWM crew was used correctly? I have no way of knowing that. Perhaps it was but the company folded anyway.

There was no need for R to set up a GoFundMe for Aron (and the world's most expensive driving lessons). No need at all.

Exactly what Devongirl said ❤

@Elgato Grockles are great, and keep our area going. There are just a lot and the population increases massively over the summer months meaning it takes us so much longer to just do normal life stuff. Absolutely no offence meant, and we count ourselves very fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Everyone is welcome x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.