Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Wow that's something I didn't know at all! I went to check and I can see 14 comments. I've wondered before that on some posts there have been very few comments, obviously it's this filter!
One would have to get creative to get around the filter.

"My dear R, could the information regarding the monetary expenditure bequeathed to you by numerous benefactors please be divulged upon us post haste"

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Sorry guys, had a tattle free few days but Thankyou to everyone submitting the action fraud reports! You cannot be penalised for having suspicions. Rest assured that while myself and @Empen may not always be commenting we do see things and it is noted and while there were questions about what we’re doing about serious allegations - we both know what we’re doing. These are our jobs and whether we’re being paid to do it or not we take it seriously! There is a lot going on behind the scenes that wouldn’t be publicised because it’s clear people read here. Never give away your position. And as Churchill once said, “You must put your head into the lion’s mouth if the performance is to be a success.” We ain’t scared 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Quickfyre

Hello,

Thank you for still standing by my gorgeous boys and I.

I am sorry people have experienced some unpleasant comments on here today.

I hope people will continue to feel reassured and free to chat here without feeling frightened or bullied.

Everyone has been so supportive of each other despite some people.

Let’s not loose hope and regain ourselves, remembering why we are really here.

🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 57

BigMama

Coming over to Tattle following the PTWM story, I’ve realised that I have dignity and self respect - qualities that following a very emotionally abusive and coercive relationship, I didn’t really think I had.

I’ve caught my mum in bed with my friends’ dads (Yes, plural), with a woman, with lots of boyfriends. I stole food because she bought drugs and alcohol. I’ve seen her being beaten up by her fiancé, hot tea thrown over and then they’d have sex to make up. I was blamed for her beatings. A really fucked up childhood. I grew up not knowing what love was, sec was just something to give any man for attention. I had no self respect.

I had my son when I was alone and desperately sad. I would hear voices telling me to kill him. I sought help but my mum was never there. She in fact, told everyone that I was a bad mum. Aged 20. Unwell.

I could write a book about her but I wouldn’t because she is my mum. She had her own demons and I’m able to see that. She didn’t have a good life. It was my birthday recently and I didn’t even get a card. Not last year. But I don’t tell people about this in public out of respect for my children whom love her.

Where is R’s respect for her kids?

Why has she written a book and mentioned Samantha? She shouldn’t have been mentioned - I’ve not read her book so I don’t know what has been said but her name should not have been made public. She has suffered enough. I’m angry that R has tarred a woman’s name who has not had a chance to defend herself. It’s unfair. This is personal to me because my ex put court papers on his social media and showed them to everyone (my mum never called whilst I was in refuge and never came to court but she would go to his house for coffee and read court papers!) I had to have mental health assessment because he said I was unwell. Professionals concluded my depression was due to my childhood and the DA.

I’ve lost friends and family because they took his side but I have moved away. Samantha is still local? It’s humiliating to have people refer to you as a bad mother. When you are not bad, just broken and hurt.

It makes me angry how people are believing R and she’s in the limelight. For what? Tearing down another mother? She hadn’t raised any women up. She donates freebies to charities. What about the rest of us who work 9-5 and study to really make a difference to vulnerable women whilst battling our own demons the same time?

Samantha, my ex partner turned people against me - they believed him even though me and the kids were in a room, miles away in refuge. I went through hell on my own. I had no one.

Today, I’m qualified and working and yes, it’s fucking hard. I’m exhausted and have no support. But I walk with my head up because I know I did no wrong. He caused my pain and my mental health. And now he’s drinking every day, alone, pitiful.

What happens in the dark always comes to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

BigMama

I bowed out of this thread a few threads back as I thought it was all getting too much. Especially with keels etc (I do still believe she had more of a personal vendetta against R to begin with)

... having caught up, I actually can’t believe I stuck up for her and even doubted some tattlers motives for ‘finding things out’. I was originally sent here by the rant, felt sorry for her, then started to doubt her, and subsequently thought it was nothing more than a witch hunt. Now I can’t believe how naive ive been. I’m absolutely heartbroken for the boys mother. Before I was 100% certain that R & J wouldn’t have got custody of the boys unless some serious stuff went down, that their Mum was abusive, neglectful etc. And now it seems totally apparent that wasn’t the case. I really really hope some truth comes out of all this (from the horses mouth I mean), and hope it all becomes too hot to handle and R can’t manage to keep it all under wraps another second longer. How awful.

Our Family Courts system is appalling; truly appalling. I don’t know what happened in Samantha’s case and I respect her privacy, however I do know it’s not as simple as “well the judge wouldn’t have taken the children away without reason”. I’m appalled at a decision made this week by a Cafcass worker that my s/u was not able to cope with her children. Not once has this worker seen the s/u with her children. There have been no concerns regarding her parenting from any of our staff nor the HV, social worker or schools. But a recommendation has been made that the children go to live with their father. He is the Perp of DA here and was a perp in a previous relationship (all on record).

That’s why I always ask people to look outside the smaller picture. The judge can’t disclose what has been said. A social worker can’t disclose. So we can hear PTWM’s side and Samantha has had her name vilified. Can you imagine her walking to a shop and thinking “have these people heard or read about me”.

Samantha has been portrayed as an alcoholic incapable of being a responsible parent. But she’s managed to raise her boy’s before their father left the family (on a son’s birthday) for another woman? I don’t think he worried much about the boys’ welfare when he was sneaking out to PTWM’s bed?

(Sorry if I come across as angry here, I’m usually laid back and patient but I’m unable to comment in public due to having to represent work and being professional. Here I can put my views across without fear of reprimand. I truly detest these instagrammers whom have made fame and fortune from exploiting vulnerable people. Be it new mums, victims of abuse, children, single parents... that’s all they do. Exploit. Write a post about realities of a shit life that gets shared millions of times because we can relate to the mundane, repetitive cycle of cleaning, nappies, toddler tantrums, the 2am calpol, no money...that stuff gets to us. We read it and think “Oh, I love her. She’s telling it how it is” but it’s not real.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
To the tune of the "Shoop Shoop Song"

🎶 Tell us Rachaele, we want to know
Where did all the PayPal go?

(On good causes galore?)
Oh no! We don't believe!
(Why not tell us more?)
Oh no! We're being decieved?

If you want to know where the PayPal did go
She takes the piss
That's what it is 🎶

Yeah, I have a day off today, can you tell? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BigMama

I really do 😔 I know the devastation of being abandoned by a mother - we battle the demons daily with my 'gifted' kids 😢 But I've said before, reasons are not excuses to manipulate and hurt others.
I don’t doubt there are some underlying issues. My own mum chose men and drugs over me. When I was 11, she removed all my photos and replaced them with pictures of her boyfriend. I can’t remember ever a kiss and cuddle or her telling me she loves me. Now, I struggle with mental health and anxiety, I’ve been single for a long time because I don’t want to be hurt anymore. So I get that she’s likely to be a little broken inside too. But when will she realise that she needs help to overcome this?

She has a husband and children. A home. Lots of animals and food health. How many of us have dreamed of those?

PTWM if you’re reading this, we wish you a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby, we wish you a happy and healthy postnatal period where you are surrounded by love and care to enjoy your new baby and family.
But please consider stepping away from trying to save women in a way that has not been monitored, where safeguarding procedures are not adhered to, where boundaries are not in place. Someone is going to get hurt one day. Leave the job to those who are trained. Take the camera away from the children, let them be little and let them grow up in their own way to be their own people without the anxiety of 100,000+ strangers following every move. Be transparent with the donations.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Empen

VIP Member
The GO FUND ME page has GONE.

This could be either from Go fund me or from Rachael, it is hard to tell. Either way, it is an avenue of money cut off.

Thank you everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

BigMama

A female was housed with newly released male sex offenders? Really? All the male sex
offenders I worked with were housed under strict conditions in all male accommodations. Females would not be housed with convicted male sex offenders. I find it hard to believe that any supported accommodation provider would place a vulnerable female with high risk male sex offenders.
This struck me too! I know mistakes are made, but surely there would be rigorous Risk Assessments made by the probation officer, police and housing officers?

Every Christmas I collect essentials for women in refuge and our local mp takes them in to be made into shoe box type gifts for women. I asked ptwm in several dms last year to share but she never did. Clearly tampons and deodorant not glamorous enough.

Thank you for doing this ❤ No, it’s not glamorous but it’s what is needed and people like you make Christmas a little easier. When I was in refuge at Christmas time, me and the other women were given a box of donated toiletries that had been collected all year and the workers made a little parcel with them. I went home on Christmas Eve because my mind was broken (even though I’d heard from family that he had been sleeping with another woman), I rang him to fetch me and the children on Dec 24th. “Driving home for Christmas” on the radio. He assaulted me again and I was in another refuge in January.

This time, I was shown to my own fridge and cupboards where there were tea, coffee, sugar and in the freezer there were donated roasties, veg and meat that kind people had given so that families could have Christmas lunch. That has always stayed with me.

No woman wants a gift basket with personalised, embellished fancy baby clothes that will have been on social media, tagged so the business owner gains followers - to me, this screams exploiting the women.

Put a picture of food in a bag and say it’s been donated to the local Food Bank. Ask followers to collect Advent Calendars for children in refuges at Christmas (we gave our own staff chocolates last Christmas because food banks were running low on treats). Ask followers to volunteer an hour or two a week where they can sit and have tea with an older person to overcome loneliness. There’s so much you can do PTWM without being greedy, you could have trained and been employed in this field. You’d still have made money from the book... there was no need for Go fund me or PayPal to be set up.

At risk of losing your home? Well... those very women you advocate for have also lost theirs. They go on the social housing register for years or look for private lets. Why did you ask for donations when your husband has a job? Why didn’t you go and work full time? Downsize? I can’t afford any animals and I barely make the rent each month but that’s life until the kids are older.

And another thing... I know this thread is about PTWM but I don’t have much to say about a man who left his family on his son’s birthday to move in and raise another family.

He started an affair with a pregnant woman? Doing night feeds with a newborn that wasn’t his - whilst his broken wife was at home, consoling two little boys who thought their daddy didn’t love them enough?

And after what they did, they both have the audacity to call this woman incapable of being a mum because she turned to drink to cope with the mess they created?

A wonderful man upholding the law of the land with high morals and values 😏

I have to go and catch up on the housework now and then take the kids out, will catch up with everyone tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Ode to PUTWAM:
(tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)

If you're skint and sick of working
say: DONATE!
If you've spotted easy money
say: DONATE!
If you're really good at lying, stealing, faking and denying
If you want to con your crew then
say DONATE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Kitttkathy

I saw this post on her latest photo earlier and thought I’d reply (long term lurker sent over by her rant!) anyway I realised my original post wouldn’t appear (I checked on my partners account and yep it wasn’t there as I’d put in those keywords!) so I re wrote it and it’s now showing! How long will it last is the question!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Stacey Solomon has donated the baby clothes to a charity in Gloucestershire. Thank God she didn’t get tangled up with PTWmummy full time con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the poll. If you haven't yet, it will be closing tonight, so do take part if you wish 😊
The poll has consistently sat at a 30/70% split, with people arriving here from the rant outweighing long-serving Tattlers 2:1

To those that came from the rant, have voted, but have never commented - I hope you have been pleasantly surprised by the warm and friendly bunch of reasonably-minded, caring people that are here.
To those long standing Tattlers, thank you for hosting our genuine concerns and giving us a place to speak freely.
To Rachel and her crew that are here, lurking, derailing and truly trolling,
WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE PAYPAL DONATIONS BEING SPENT?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Hey, Rachel... welcome to #9. Thank you for sending so many of us here 😘 So, will you please make public the account records for the PayPal donations, so that us donors can get back to hoovering and dusting and shit? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BigMama

I think organisations such as Trevi only get involved with PTWM for the bonus of having her name attached to them and what that means for their funding. It increases awareness of their business, it’s good for networking with larger companies and the local authorities and that leads to funding. I don’t know how things work over there, but over here all the local organisations compete against each other with tendering in order to secure contracts. We’ve just lost one to a larger DA service.

So, I’m not certain, but I’m guessing that it seems a good idea to these organisations to have someone with a large social media following involved with them just for financial-gains purpose, the newspaper articles and radio interviews. And vice-versa, PTWM gains exposure as someone who advocates on behalf of women fleeing domestic abuse and she’s created this identity for herself.

I think it’s a load of bullshit. No one looks that polished when they’ve been sitting with a broken woman all day, trying to find refuge space. This week alone i’ve had; one woman lose residency of her child (she’s a victim not a perp, but the perp actually won residency. You can imagine how she’s feeling); one woman requiring police intervention for her safety; another requiring intense support due to family courts order (DA related), four families in emergency accommodation, one needing a food parcel. I’m overweight, grey hair, can’t sleep, stressed, can’t switch off.

This is all bullshit - she’s not portraying lives of women in crisis. A woman escaping domestic abuse doesn’t want freebie fancy clothes that have been #gifted from someone who wants publicity. They need tampons, shampoo, food, a weekly bus ticket to get to the job centre and back, a suitcase so that she’s not carrying her belongings in bin bags.

No one I work with contact someone on Instagram and say they need help with flooring. They’d go without or they’d apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment. And likewise, no one would advertise a post code on Instagram either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

anasophia1991

Hey all, I’ve been so busy with my (still) sick little one that I haven’t had time to post but have been following avidly. A few things have come to my attention:

This is obviously a public forum. There will be new people coming in all the time either with ulterior motives or inadvertently directed by the liar herself. Whilst it’s good to be vigilant I don’t think it helps to say people may be lying or derailing the thread. They are stating opinions, if you find it hard to believe then maybe move on and don’t comment. The main thing is that when people announce they are leaving and won’t be commenting then any potential ‘dark’ forces (hi Rach! 👋) reading will be happier thinking we have reduced in numbers. We HAVEN’T.

We’re all still here and still working to expose your lies and deceit PUTWAME.

The Paypal donations are an on-going issue to which there have been no answers. This doesn’t mean that it’s gone away. I know people who have been investigated by HMRC for cases going back 10-20 years. Any potential wrongdoing will be uncovered even if it takes years.

ActionFraud reported ✅
Trevi House to be emailed in the morning ✅

Hopefully justice will prevail, and as well as reclaiming our Paypal donations, we might also be able to get back a few of the E’s she’s also nicked out of the alphabet!!

P.S don’t mean to ‘moderate’ as not my job I’m aware of that. It’s just I don’t want to give this repulsive woman the satisfaction that we are winding down and giving up. No way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
You can get 6 women a week into refuges (🧐) yet you can’t even park a car on your own without Josh at a hospital you’ve been too loads of times before? Drop the act Rachel - it’s not cute, it’s embarrassing and pathetic and sets a shit example to Betsy.

Ha - have just come on to say the same 😂
"But Josh it was so horrific! I nearly vomited at the stress of trying to park between the white lines. A man said I'd parked crooked so I scweamed "TROLL" at him and pissed myself... Im so funny"

Mood...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Daisy222

Maybe it’s the heat 🥵 but for some reason I am SO BLOODY FURIOUS about this situation this morning. I am a nurse, and my colleagues and I work exhausting 14 hour shifts looking after people who need our help. There is nothing glamorous about it. We don’t boast about it or want gushing praise and our wages are SHIT. I am in huge debt just trying to pay my bills, along with many of my workmates. Lots of my colleagues work hours of overtime to support family who live in poorer countries. We don’t lie, steal or get #gifted free holidays. And usually that is absolutely fine with me. Normal life. But today I just CANNOT understand how Rachel can get away with stealing from, and lying to people (many of whom have mental, emotional and financial difficulties or are in real danger in a DA relationship) who think she is the bees 🐝 knees? And she actually thinks that she is entitled to this gushing praise. She is not helping anyone other than herself, is she? And probably a few dishonest mates. These poor desperate women who message her and have to wait months to be told ‘god so sorry babezz 💕’ And they STILL think she’s amazing but probably think that they are not worthy of her time 😡 God I am RAGING at the unfairness. Why can’t she be stopped? She is married to a police officer who seems to have no morals. How is this okay? Why are local people so scared of her? Really sorry for this rant (won’t be offended if it’s deleted!) but we are blocked and deleted if we dare to even mildly disagree with R - or ANY of these mummy vloggers who I used to admire so much. I am SO cross and disillusioned with it all ☹ What can we do?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42