Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. I was hoping to post this last week but it got a bit mental.

Anyway on the last thread I said that my colleague had contacted PTWM to come and do a talk/ workshop at work.
My colleague didn't end up booking her because she charged such a crazy fee.

Anyway I saw my colleague again last week and we got talking, turns out not only was she charging a fee but also asked for travel and hotel costs for 2 extra people.

Literally all my colleague asked for was half a day/ 3 hours q&a

• Wow
Reactions: 17
You’d think the PayPal fund would pay for travel & expenses - afterall, she states that the money is to help her visit organisations and charities 🤔😉 She’s so deceptive imo.

Reactions: 5
This thread has totally opened my eyes however in the past while I had noticed her page and stories were less about her warriors and more about the Rachel show.
It’s quite scary to think how many vulnerable people will have donated to the PayPal fund thinking they are putting money towards someone who really needs it but in reality no one knows where or who gets those donations.

Reactions: 9
The more that comes out, the more disgusted I am. She’s really painted herself as a selfless voice for her warriors when actually, she’s used her platform to make as much money for herself as possible whilst pretending it’s for the greater good.

I have always found it weird how she’s quite happy to do appearances and sell herself as this strong voice for women but can’t travel without Josh and can’t possibility stay away from home without him. If she was this amazing earth mother who only wants the best for her kids like she pretends to be, surely it would be better for him to stay at home with the kids whilst she was away so to not disrupt them too much.

She’s a fraud in all aspects and I’m glad this thread has opened my eyes

Reactions: 17

Anyway on the last thread I said that my colleague had contacted PTWM to come and do a talk/ workshop at work.

Anyway I saw my colleague again last week and we got talking, turns out not only was she charging a fee but also asked for travel and hotel costs for 2 extra people.

That is shocking. Why did she need two extra people travel and hotel?

Reactions: 3
All caught up! I’ve been at work the last few days so not had a chance to keep up!

^^^ can’t believe this !

I saw about the dog Walker thing... a gardener ? She pays for private counselling too (which I don’t begrudge of course ) but isn’t cheap.

Reactions: 5
So today she’s mentioned on her stories that they have a dog walker. She’s also recently mentioned a tutor, a gardener and we know she has an administrator. She’s got 5 kids, all decked out in the latest clothes & trainers, and seems to eat out constantly.

The children had loads of Christmas presents. Josh threw away Betsy’s Christmas presents accidentally and they were easily able to replace them.

That’s just the things off the top of my head that she has mentioned on Insta.

She’s been very quiet about what she received for her recent birthday this year. I don’t know if she received backlash for it last year, but she was always going on about expensive things that Josh bought her or she bought herself. Last year, supposedly on his PC wage, he bought her a mulberry handbag, a Gucci belt and she bought an All Saints Leather Jacket. Those 3 things alone are approx £2000 and I’m sure there was loads of other stuff, never mind the cost of their wedding.

She seems to forget that she puts all this stuff out there and that people remember.

I’m willing to bet that the PayPal fund and the money from their followers paid for a lot of the above as all of that plus a lot more isn’t financed by having one book published and a few Insta ads a week.
Not forgetting about a billion pets, they're not a cheap addition to a family!

They went out to eat twice again this weekend. Not sure how many of the kids they took, but let's say it was just the two of them. That's around £40 with drinks. Twice over - £80. They do this quite a lot of the time too. This soon adds up. Who's funding this, I wonder? 🤔

They went out to eat twice again this weekend. Not sure how many of the kids they took, but let's say it was just the two of them. That's around £40 with drinks. Twice over - £80. They do this quite a lot of the time too. This soon adds up. Who's funding this, I wonder? 🤔
I think she’s sponsered by one of the restaurants she allways tags when she’s there

Why does she feel the need to screenshot all her texts messages with various people and then put on her stories?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

Reactions: 8
I think she’s sponsered by one of the restaurants she allways tags when she’s there
I’m not sure she is sponsored by them-I can’t see a small restaurant in Devon being interested in that. I think she does it to advertise and then probably try and get a freebie as she’s show herself to be only in this for her own gains!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure she is sponsored by them-I can’t see a small restaurant in Devon being interested in that. I think she does it to advertise and then probably try and get a freebie as she’s show herself to be only in this for her own gains!
Sounds about right. She tags them everytime she goes so I just assumed it was an ad.

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to screenshot all her texts messages with various people and then put on her stories?
Is nothing sacred anymore?
She’s started doing it with Josh’s phone as well now. As in, she sits and takes a picture with her phone of Josh’s phone showing some messages and then posts it. Why would you take a photo of your husbands phone?! 😂

It’s as well for them that she’s having a new baby as she’s desperately running out of interesting or funny content & things to post about. I think her girls like the publicity though who knows if that will change as they get older. I get the feeling that the boys don’t like being featured anymore, especially Seb.
The baby will provide her with lots of content for a good while yet.

Reactions: 6
I think she's after freebies too. It doesn't look like a cheap place and they go quite often

Yes how many “horrific” nappies or nights sleep will she have and spend time complaining about. I fully expect her to live stream her labour too
Oh god I hope not, heard enough about fat fanny without seeing it too 🙄

• Haha
The restaurant they go to mainly is just down the path from where they live (I have family in the area). Although not extortionately priced, it still adds up.

Let’s hope her hole don’t fall out when she’s pushing then or we will never hear the end of it.
I’m waiting for the birth post it will be some long winded experience where the baby came out saying his first word whilst cutting his own cord. Josh running round screaming in his underpants wanting to cut those long baby tallons whilst she’s having the most horrific experience and in complete and utter shock of how much she forgot it hurt and how she birthed the biggest baby known to man Really can’t wait. Guarantee she has a c section as she’s had them before and starts the whole just because I had a c section doesn’t mean I didn’t have a real birth crap. 😩 (Also yes a c sections a real birth but you know what I mean)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she's after freebies too. It doesn't look like a cheap place and they go quite often

Oh god I hope not, heard enough about fat fanny without seeing it too 🙄
She will film herself changing the babies nappy whilst heaving and stating how horrific it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.