Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence taken honestly 💖 I just want to know if we can be better ones in any way? We go to all the small businesses in the local area instead of the big ones which I hope helps support the community but I live in a very tourist city so I can totally get it can get quite stressful!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Community Central last tweeted in August 2017 (the website and FB page have gone) - 3 months after the PTWM appeal.

Most of the tweets are auto replies to new followers (ugh!) and promotions for their Armed Forces day and Murder Mystery fundraisers.

I am very unclear how Community Central were involved with vulnerable DA victims.

The reason why the company was struck off by Companies House doesnt appear as shady as you think. That section of the act that was quoted basically means Companies House wrote to the company to confirm whether they were still in business. Failure to reply after a certain amount of time means they got struck off (least that's how it reads to me).
Could be that they were just lazy with their admin when winding up the company

View attachment 30166
Perhaps Aron just tootled off to Iceland and forgot to sort it all out first!

• Haha
Just watched some Constance Hall and the difference between her and PTWM is so massive now - Constance is a bit grubby at times 😂 and Denzy is questionable, but I’ve realised I’d sooner watch her and her tribe of feral kids (mine can be feral as well) be authentic (although she’s clearly still taken in with PTWM) than watch PTWM put on another performance with BirdBoy, showing they’re soooo in love, they’re helping everyone, are so stable blah blah blah. So put off PTWM by the ‘oh helpless little me’ and still no response to the questions we all want answering 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
With the community central stuff it does make you wonder if they were in cahoots but Aron got cold feet and did a runner as it were. Strange as I don’t ever remember her mentioning the community central stuff!

Highly recommend you follow humanity Torbay on fb some very eye opening posts about how austerity is affecting the local community.

I can't see what's so stressful about putting some cellophane and #gifted items in a plastic peg bag 😂 spotted the Herdy babygro straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reason why the company was struck off by Companies House doesnt appear as shady as you think. That section of the act that was quoted basically means Companies House wrote to the company to confirm whether they were still in business. Failure to reply after a certain amount of time means they got struck off (least that's how it reads to me).
Could be that they were just lazy with their admin when winding up the company

View attachment 30166
Ah OK, I don't know much about it to be honest, I put 2+2 together and got 5!

I saw it as someone (being our beloved R), was raising funds for a company and that company was then struck off the register a year later. That sounded really dodgy to me. Like they were doing a last push for funds before they folded?! I'm guessing by the fact that about 4 of the 6 directors jumped ship in September 2017, they all knew it was imminent?? Again, just me speculating!

Reactions: 4
@Elgato Grockles are great, and keep our area going. There are just a lot and the population increases massively over the summer months meaning it takes us so much longer to just do normal life stuff. Absolutely no offence meant, and we count ourselves very fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Everyone is welcome x
Just had to Google grockle. Apparently it is a “purple, round, pudgy creature” or a holidaymaker visiting either Devon or Cornwall. Describes me perfectly... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the community central stuff it does make you wonder if they were in cahoots but Aron got cold feet and did a runner as it were. Strange as I don’t ever remember her mentioning the community central stuff!

Highly recommend you follow humanity Torbay on fb some very eye opening posts about how austerity is affecting the local community.
Nooo! There’s been a similar issue (allegedly) with Ellie from humanity Torbay. I don’t know what the latest is as I stay out of it and just give to services we partner with and I know are transparent - it could be that this was all sorted now but it’s left a nasty taste with me. Edited to add that the poverty is very real though 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OK, now R has posted an picture of somebody else's naked baby on her IG stories!

What the hell? Why would you do that!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yep, definitely all big units. And lets not talk about grockles, they're making me want to cry at the minute 😂
[/QUOTE]

It’s weird that I’m probably going about my daily business and passing fellow Tattlers without knowing it. I feel like we should arrange to meet on a bench in Paignton, with a briefcase marked ‘Donations’...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to all you dog lovers but Ethel lying on the changing mat?
It's a changing mat - I guarantee it'll have much worse than a spoilt designer dog on it 💩

It’s weird that I’m probably going about my daily business and passing fellow Tattlers without knowing it. I feel like we should arrange to meet on a bench in Paignton, with a briefcase marked ‘Donations’...
[/QUOTE]
Carrying a copy of PTWM's book more like (charity shop purchases only 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noooo, why are these people being such arseholes under the veil of charity 😩. Il send a message to the person who’s sharing the humanity Torbay stuff then.

Makes you wonder who you can trust in the charity sector doesn’t it especially after the oxfam etc revelations

OK, now R has posted an picture of somebody else's naked baby on her IG stories!

What the hell? Why would you do that!! 🤬
I couldn’t cope being friends with her and wondering if she’d post naked pics of my baby all over social media/talk about me/post pics of my kids and then tag them in it/give away school/security info - amazed anyone (other than the hanger-one) is friends with her due to these leaks of info 🤷🏻‍♀️

On a side note, so we have a name for the PTWM followers?? You know, like Benedict cumberbatch has ‘cumberbitches’ etc? Just wondered......(his was an example btw)

It's a changing mat - I guarantee it'll have much worse than a spoilt designer dog on it 💩

Carrying a copy of PTWM's book more like (charity shop purchases only 😉)
[/QUOTE]

So up for a trip to Paignton - as long as the kids stay here with Daddy, I’ll fill the car up and be off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Swag bag with donations on may be more apt 👌

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.