Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't pay it, PayPal take it from your money and give R the rest. So if you paid say £1 PayPal keep 20p (ish ) and R keeps the rest x
Isn’t that the same for any PayPal account though? If you pay for goods through a personal account it takes the same fee?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t that the same for any PayPal account though? If you pay for goods through a personal account it takes the same fee?
Yes it's exactly the same.

Editing to add. I have business and personal PayPal accounts and the only difference is that I have more tools with my business one (including the ability to set up recurring payments for customers) and I can take more money. I think I get faster customer service with my business one too .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have read the threads in their entirety and I’m bored. That’s just my opinion (in which I did say was an unpopular one) this thread USED to be humorous but now it seems people get salty if you mention anything other than the money/safeguarding her kids etc etc. I dunno I guess I’m not really that bothered because I come on here when I’m bored and for a laugh, not to turn into an investigative journalist. That’s pretty much all I have to say!
Then maybe read all the other threads and not this one, for a laugh. Personally I'm not into gossip but I love this thread because it's addressing some pretty serious real life issues that are effecting real life people. I like the fact it's affecting change.

More fool her for believing Edie would of tidied that mess of a bedroom before going out 😂
That story was the exact same as Stacey Solomon's yesterday re: her son. I wish someone as influential as Stacey or the likes would call her out. I'm extra angry at her today, I just want her stopped. She's left a trail of devastation behind her and is continuing to do so 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Interesting to see the forums and meetups have bow gone from the site, or is that under the login section?

Note the emphasis on monetising on the link above.

Reactions: 4
Hello I’m another lurker from the rant days. From day one I had reservations about her. In some ways I admired her ability to write and capture people’s attention. I found her relatable (I think I first discovered her in a post about taking the kids swimming) but much of what she said didn’t ring true and seems exaggerated. Personally on the rare occasion that I’ve commented it’s always been liked if public and completely ignored in a private message. Some really big accounts I follow always take the time to double tap and acknowledge they’ve read it even if they don’t always reply with a message. It takes nothing to double tap after reading and the people allegedly screening her messages could do that. Eventually I felt foolish for sending kind messages as they were never acknowledged and deleted the whole lot. Ive noticed her lifestyle has changed considerably and most worrying is that she appeared to brand herself on the back of DV whilst being completely unregulated and making it all about herself. The professional services calling on her help to get people into refuges was just baffling. The over sharing of her kids is another thing which could come back to bite her in later years. They may be the Alpha family right now but kids grow up and analyse their childhood and realise how used they’ve been. As for her latest post. Just utter vulgarity. I couldn’t find anything funny about it all. Sometimes less is more. On that note I’ll shut up and go back to lurking.

Reactions: 38

Interesting to see the forums and meetups have bow gone from the site, or is that under the login section?

Is this new?

Reactions: 1
Hello I’m another lurker from the rant days. From day one I had reservations about her. In some ways I admired her ability to write and capture people’s attention. I found her relatable (I think I first discovered her in a post about taking the kids swimming) but much of what she said didn’t ring true and seems exaggerated. Personally on the rare occasion that I’ve commented it’s always been liked if public and completely ignored in a private message. Some really big accounts I follow always take the time to double tap and acknowledge they’ve read it even if they don’t always reply with a message. It takes nothing to double tap after reading and the people allegedly screening her messages could do that. Eventually I felt foolish for sending kind messages as they were never acknowledged and deleted the whole lot. Ive noticed her lifestyle has changed considerably and most worrying is that she appeared to brand herself on the back of DV whilst being completely unregulated and making it all about herself. The professional services calling on her help to get people into refuges was just baffling. The over sharing of her kids is another thing which could come back to bite her in later years. They may be the Alpha family right now but kids grow up and analyse their childhood and realise how used they’ve been. As for her latest post. Just utter vulgarity. I couldn’t find anything funny about it all. Sometimes less is more. On that note I’ll shut up and go back to lurking.
You summed it all up in one.

Reactions: 11

So she’s got an outside company to run her website. That’s another thing she DOESN'T DO herself and another thing she pays for.

Reactions: 9
I honestly just thought it was because she was busy these pages really have opened my eyes x
I honestly just thought it was because she was busy these pages really have opened my eyes x
Me too. 😞 I felt a bit guilty tbh. I assumed she was run off her feet helping people in much much worse predicaments. I never questioned the safeguarding and qualifications she should have had. In hindsight what a mug! How does a member of the public suddenly get the authority/power to ring up an already crowded refuge and get someone in through a phone call ? The refuge locations are secret and cannot be given out? How does she bypass all these safeguarding measures? I don’t agree with the posts criticising her appearance -I think that’s wrong I also think the personal issues over custody arrangements are private and none of anyone else’s business really. But I think there are genuine questions about the money etc that need answering

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s got an outside company to run her website. That’s another thing she DOESN'T DO herself and another thing she pays for.
To be fair they have probably just done a WordPress job and she can customise it via the cms herself, so it's unlikely they run it, they just designed it and set it up. And it has changed since to a shopify one.

Reactions: 5
Her comment to Josh on her latest insta post. It's scary how needy she is and how relient she is on him!

Reactions: 6
You can get 6 women a week into refuges (🧐) yet you can’t even park a car on your own without Josh at a hospital you’ve been to loads of times before? Drop the act Rachel - it’s not cute, it’s embarrassing and pathetic and sets a tit example to Betsy.

Her comment to Josh on her latest insta post. It's scary how needy she is and how relient she is on him!
Ha - have just come on to say the same 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You can get 6 women a week into refuges (🧐) yet you can’t even park a car on your own without Josh at a hospital you’ve been too loads of times before? Drop the act Rachel - it’s not cute, it’s embarrassing and pathetic and sets a tit example to Betsy.

"But Josh it was so horrific! I nearly vomited at the stress of trying to park between the white lines. A man said I'd parked crooked so I scweamed "TROLL" at him and pissed myself... Im so funny"

Mood...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
You can get 6 women a week into refuges (🧐) yet you can’t even park a car on your own without Josh at a hospital you’ve been too loads of times before? Drop the act Rachel - it’s not cute, it’s embarrassing and pathetic and sets a tit example to Betsy.

Literally just took a screenshot of this to post 😂 Sooo needy and very much ‘I’m female, I’m sooo helpless and just need my strong, often semi naked, manly (ha) husband around to get me places and show me what to do as I’m sooo anxious and nervous all the time’ 🤮

Putting women’s lib back 50yrs 🤦🏻‍♀️ and great example to show Betsy 🤷🏻‍♀️ One minute she’s bff’s with Constance Hall and on the ‘women can do anything and are strong, warriors etc’ fence and the next minute, she’s churning out this bleeping bullshit - ffs pick a side 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.