Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is using even a fraction the money to manage her pages she absolutely must MANAGE HER bleeping PAGES

But she’s not. She’s literally playing at being an “influencer” “ambassador”
She’s not managing anything by the looks of it. According to this, her mate Porky Penguin runs her entire website, sorts out tickets for her shows, accompanies her (I thought Josh, Jo & Simone also did - how many people does she need to hold her hand and get her followers to pay travel expenses for?), and Porky Penguin helps her help Warriors (FFS 🙄 another untrained liability). Along with writing a fake amazon review complaint about Tattle trolls 😉

Along with her admin Gabriella, her team of besties who deal with messages, Jo & Hannah who work 24/7 with DA victims, Eddie who sorts out her PayPal - WTF does PTWM actually do?

Even with these people, the majority of messages seem to go ignored - with NO signposting directing people to where they can get PROPER help.

She has a bunch of untrained unqualified mates answering the occasional message with ‘how tit for you babez 💕’yet she is most likely bankrolling them with her friends & family personal PayPal account.

She asks random ‘crew’ members to contact strangers to give them help and advice putting everyone in a dangerous situation and offers no follow-up or further contact.

Unless you are young, vulnerable, attractive and do exactly what PTWM orders you to do, then you might get BFF status for a while and get your train fare paid for to come and stay with her & the children in their family home even though you’re a random stranger off the internet.

Again Rachel, what safeguarding practices do you have in place for dealing with DA victims and what experience, qualifications and training do you & your team have because the only evidence so far is that you’re nothing but a dangerous liability?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I knew I’d seen SEND somewhere! Embarrassingly I read the book, so she would have previously had an enhanced dbs and safeguarding training but they expire after 3 years and they were unlikely to have DA training, especially if the young people were sectioned. Sounds like a secure unit.

I did admin work a while ago for a residential unit that does parenting assessments for parents under court orders. I wasn’t even allowed inside the communal areas without an enhanced DBS, induction training and 2 work references. I was only doing the accounts, highly doubt they’d let her wander in and hug all the warriors 🙄
In all the press propaganda she did in 2016/2017 she definitely described herself as a facilities manager and I’m sure she said in one of her posts that she’d done that for a while. The only people she’d have been hugging would’ve been plumbers & electricians.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have been asked to post the below:

PTWM is only laughing because she’s 100% guilty and trying to show we have not affected her, that she’s protected, she has done nothing wrong and that she can cope, as if she’s untouchable, invincible...

She’s probably getting her CREW to make up all the money the kind people who donated, that she spent on herself. Or just looking forward to another pot of money she’s been donated!!

Do you ever hear about her being on her own NEVER because she needs people to make her feel better.
PTWM wouldn’t last 1 second on her own. Can you imagine!!!

She needs so much attention and desperate needs to feel loved and wanted and needed.

I wonder how she would feel if she lost everything overnight, like she put the other parents through.

I wonder how she would feel being bullied daily by someone like her, with no network of support around her. How would she cope???

Things will happen to their lives, so if I was her I would shut the duck up. Because she may need someone genuine one day and it will be like the boy who cried wolf!

She’s laughing at everyone, even her own CREW but they blinked/groomed/vulnerable or just as mirror of herself.

She is a control freak and knows she’s got them where she wants them. She is thriving and relishing off this.

Some publicity is better than no publicity to a narcissist like her.

People really do know what your about and think you have always been desperate that’s why you’ve ruined other people’s lives.

That’s why you kept All the DONATIONS from hard working people and SPENT it on YOURSELF because you thought you DESERVED IT

Reactions: 19
Gotta love this lol. She has just blocked me :ROFLMAO: for liking a comment pink lady posted. I feel a massive relief. I should have unfollowed weeks ago. No longer will I have to see that smug lying face.
I am not blocked, I liked the comment too. I'm taking over the blocking ninja title 💁🏼‍♀️💃🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a way we can inform her followers that they are not directly donating to charities?

Reactions: 7
Is there a way we can inform her followers that they are not directly donating to charities?
You have to be careful with this, as it could come under trolling.

Nothing to stop you reaching out to friends and family who know of her though :)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Whilst I get what you’re saying, I do think it’s unfair to apportion the blame to the kind people who donated in good faith when she is in the wrong. She had been putting out stories on her page of people who were in desperate need and off the back of this she asked for donations so more people could be helped to escape such situations. Anyone can be forgiven for thinking they were helping. Also, it’s likely that lots of people have questioned her from the start but anyone who tries to find out the truth or asks for a little bit of transparency is blocked from her page. She is listed on a number of websites for relevant charities etc as someone who can help too and in the article for the conservatory makeover on the website of the brand who worked with her, they said she “runs several charities” (see attachment). People have been duped by her lies and in my opinion that’s not their fault it is 100% hers.
By ‘runs several charities’ what they actually mean is run several Go Fund Me pages. Totally the same thing right? Right.....? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s not managing anything by the looks of it. According to this, her mate Porky Penguin runs her entire website, sorts out tickets for her shows, accompanies her (I thought Josh, Jo & Simone also did - how many people does she need to hold her hand and get her followers to pay travel expenses for?), and Porky Penguin helps her help Warriors (FFS 🙄 another untrained liability). Along with writing a fake amazon review complaint about Tattle trolls 😉

Along with her admin Gabriella, her team of besties who deal with messages, Jo & Hannah who work 24/7 with DA victims, Eddie who sorts out her PayPal - WTF does PTWM actually do?

Even with these people, the majority of messages seem to go ignored - with NO signposting directing people to where they can get PROPER help.

She has a bunch of untrained unqualified mates answering the occasional message with ‘how tit for you babez 💕’yet she is most likely bankrolling them with her friends & family personal PayPal account.

She asks random ‘crew’ members to contact strangers to give them help and advice putting everyone in a dangerous situation and offers no follow-up or further contact.

Unless you are young, vulnerable, attractive and do exactly what PTWM orders you to do, then you might get BFF status for a while and get your train fare paid for to come and stay with her & the children in their family home even though you’re a random stranger off the internet.

Again Rachel, what safeguarding practices do you have in place for dealing with DA victims and what experience, qualifications and training do you & your team have because the only evidence so far is that you’re nothing but a dangerous liability?
This ☝🏻 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She’s probably paying for them all to get trained before she replies 🙄 never mind the two and a bit years of bleeping with people’s lives, eh, as long as you can sit pretty on your throne of dodgy cash. twit.

Reactions: 6

Why did it take us so long to see through all this *shakes head* a graphics company manager and a gift seller from Huddersfield help to run her "services"

What a crock of shite :(

She’s probably got enough cash at her disposal to set her up for life. Maybe she will just post one day saying she’s passing on the ambassador baton to the proper charities and leave it at that, meaning the donations will stop but every penny that’s been sent so far will be funding their lifestyle for the foreseeable.

Just catching up. 551 people have voted on the poll. Wow 👏👏 I've always wondered just how many people were on here.

It doesn't look like PTWM will ever tell the truth about the money. As others have said I think it's gonna be a story of some poor admin person getting the blame and Rachel coming up smelling of roses as usual.

I hope I'm wrong but she lacks any sort of common decency and never seems to accept responsibility for her own actions.

She cant even tell her crew not to bully women who are suffering infertility issues. Disgraceful.

"Millions" of messages how to make pasta.....She shared the video showing it all anyway and she only has 146k followers on insta... yet more exaggeration 🙄 obviously maths aint ya strong point is is Rachellie.

How about just answering the questions about the donations hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody watching Coronation St?? It’s about a character wanting to take money donated for her upcoming birth (with quads) to give to her own mother. Very much a no-no according to Corrie. Wonder if PTWM is watching?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest post about the girl who was murdered, she quotes “taking stupid selfies with your dad”. That’s probably the dads favourite photo of his dearly missed daughter and she’s calling it stupid. Highly insensitive

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Her latest post about the girl who was murdered, she quotes “taking stupid selfies with your dad”. That’s probably the dads favourite photo of his dearly missed daughter and she’s calling it stupid. Highly insensitive
Maybe she should of used 'silly' instead of 'stupid' but I don't think she meant it nastily.

Reactions: 6
I posted the link to this thread on my twitter feed and just added a vague comment with the #ptwm - can anyone else do the same ?

Anybody watching Coronation St?? It’s about a character wanting to take money donated for her upcoming birth (with quads) to give to her own mother. Very much a no-no according to Corrie. Wonder if PTWM is watching?! 😂😂
They’ve done it in Hollyoaks too with Maxine’s fund that was taken out for the wedding! Hopefully people watch and are disgusted and then a lightbulb moment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.